Windows 10: Windows 10 sign in options missing

Discus and support Windows 10 sign in options missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone. Today I have an issue that I have never seen before. I have started the HP model 17 Y001AX. When I get to the login screen there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hayden93, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Hayden93 Win User

Windows 10 sign in options missing

Hello everyone.

Today I have an issue that I have never seen before. I have started the HP model 17 Y001AX. When I get to the login screen there is nothing in terms of sign in options. The sign in wallpaper is there but the profile and sign-in options are gone.
    Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
    -Hayden

:)

Hayden93, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Windows 10 sign in options missing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 sign in options missing

1. Windows 10 sign in options missing - Similar Threads - sign options missing

2. sign-in options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sign-in options: I get message that my user name or password is incorrect. How do I correct this? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-options/878b9966-012a-4615-a487-6a2697e80b92
  3. Windows 10 sign-in options

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 sign-in options: Suddenly, my PC requires me to sign in any time it goes to sleep (and now it goes to sleep after just a few minutes). I am the only user and I hate having to do this. I followed the instructions in the forum, but it didn't work. Still having to sign in often throughout the...
  4. sign in options

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sign in options: face recognition not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/sign-in-options/51e53638-2dce-458e-942a-6e193e834c5b
  5. Windows 10 sign in options missing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 sign in options missing: Hello everyone. Today I have an issue that I have never seen before. I have started the HP model 17 Y001AX. When I get to the login screen there is nothing in terms of sign in options. The sign in wallpaper is there but the profile and sign-in options are gone. Any...
  6. Sign-in Options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign-in Options: Setting>Sign-in options>require sign in>when PC wakes up from sleep After one or two days, this resets to "never" Can you fix this bug in Windows 10 please as there is currently no way to lock my PC when I am away from my desk, other than shutting the PC down 20 times a...
  7. No option to sign in.

No option to sign in.: When I turned on my computer today, (Windows 10) it was fine up to the point with the changing pictures. But when I try clicking anywhere or press any key (besides the windows key) the screen turns black and doesn't go back to the picture until about a minute later. I'm not...
  8. Microsoft account sign in option missing

Microsoft account sign in option missing: I have a local account with a sign in password for boot up. After a recent major MS update, I no longer have an option to sign in at boot up using my Microsoft account. When I go to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options ... this is what I see. Any suggestions to...
  9. Sign-in options in Windows 10

Sign-in options in Windows 10: Can anyone tell me how to set up windows 10 so that it shows both account holders during the sign in process so we can choose which account we want to sign in to. The fact that it automatically signs in to the account of the last user is a real pain as it means you have to...
  10. Windows 10 sign-in options not working

Windows 10 sign-in options not working: Windows 10 sign-in options not working Window freezes when I click on the "Sign-In Options" Been working on it for days. I've tried at least 20 things. Still no fix. 55911