Windows 10: Windows 10 Single Language

Discus and support Windows 10 Single Language in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows update has the new build 9926 as a Single Language edition available. [img] ....... Properties still show as Windows 8.... [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Superfly, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Superfly Win User

Windows 10 Single Language

Windows update has the new build 9926 as a Single Language edition available.

Windows 10 Single Language [​IMG]

....... Properties still show as Windows 8....

Windows 10 Single Language [​IMG]

.......... footprint.......

It is being distributed with a pid as follows:

Key Status : Valid
    PID : 00137-80010-12503-AA170
    Extended PID : 00000-01378-001-012503-00-7177-9600.0000-0272015
    Activation ID : cf464f7e-029f-4716-848d-d31036ee4880
    Product Description : Win 8 RC CoreSingleLanguage Retail
    Edition ID : CoreSingleLanguage
    Part Number : [TH]X18-05592
    Key Type : Retail
    Eula Type : Retail
    Group ID : 1378

:)

Superfly, Jan 26, 2015

2. Windows 10 was activated, now won't activate after clean reinstall

Did you install Windows 10 Single Language?

Windows 10 Home Single Language - only select this edition if you are running Windows 10 Single Language, Windows 8 Single Language or Windows 8.1 with Bing.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 26, 2015
  3. Varun17 Win User
    doubt abiut the windows 10 version

when I will upgrade windows 8 single language to windows 10 then

will windows 8 (single language) will be upgraded to windows 10 single language?

Varun17, Jan 26, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Single Language

1. Windows 10 Single Language - Similar Threads - Single Language

2. Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language: Hello;This is a little long story to tell, as I did lots to achieve my goal, yet failed. I appreciate if you read all of the writing to help me. As a german learner, I decided to change the system language in my laptop including the display language to german. However, after...
  3. Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language: Hello;This is a little long story to tell, as I did lots to achieve my goal, yet failed. I appreciate if you read all of the writing to help me. As a german learner, I decided to change the system language in my laptop including the display language to german. However, after...
  4. Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language

6. Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language

9. Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language

10. Does "Windows 11 Home Single Language" edition not support language bar?

Does "Windows 11 Home Single Language" edition not support language bar?: In Settings - Time & Language - Language and Region I see this:I have alrady installed Japanese basic typing. But even after restarting the computer, I don't see the Japanese keyboard in bottom-right corner of the computer.Can somebody help?Thanks...