Windows 10: windows 10 sleep and password is not working

Discus and support windows 10 sleep and password is not working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; in windows 10, how to disable password from sleep.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by germanoaba, Jul 30, 2018.

1. windows 10 sleep and password is not working

in windows 10, how to disable password from sleep.

:)

germanoaba, Jul 30, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 30, 2018
  4. windows 10 sleep and password is not working

Sleep and Password. windows 10

Hi Peter,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

You may try this steps:

• Type Power & sleep settings in the search bar.
    • Click on Additional power settings
    • On the right side of the screen, click on Require a password on wake up
    • Under password protection on wake up, select the button that says required a password (recommended)
    • When your computer wakes up from sleep.
    • No one can access your data without entering the correct password to unlock the computer.
    • Clck on create or change user account password if you do not have one or you want to change your password.
    • Click on save changes below.

Hope this helps. Get back to us with the results. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 sleep and password is not working

1. windows 10 sleep and password is not working - Similar Threads - sleep password working

2. Windows 10 no password prompt after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 no password prompt after sleep: Hello,first of all some infos about the problem itself and the devices.Our problem is that after the sleep mode, windows does not prompt for a password, I only get an empty screen. I need to reboot the device so I can login again.The Problem only occur´s on our newer Dell...
  3. Windows 10 no password prompt after sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 no password prompt after sleep: Hello,first of all some infos about the problem itself and the devices.Our problem is that after the sleep mode, windows does not prompt for a password, I only get an empty screen. I need to reboot the device so I can login again.The Problem only occur´s on our newer Dell...
  4. Windows 10 no password prompt after sleep

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows 10 always asks for password after sleep.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 always asks for password after sleep.: Has anyone figured out how to prevent Windows 10 from requiring a new login after sleep mode? BTW...I don't mind a new sign-in after power restart...that's a good security measure. But why do I need to constantly sign-in on a protected computer that I walked away from for...
  6. windows 10 require password from sleep not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 require password from sleep not working: I have my pc set to require password after sleep but it is not working - windows 10 . How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-require-password-from-sleep-not-working/5349f4a0-6f38-4cdf-8bbe-9e3a88dc3e1d"
  7. sleep and password

sleep and password: why my windows 10 always sleep and ask password? how to disable this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/sleep-and-password/89707911-7293-45f3-9365-a5bf1a3b3234"
  8. sleep password

sleep password: For whatever reason my HP laptop with Windows 10 changes my settings on it's own or even if the settings is what I want, it does the opposite. When my laptop goes to sleep and I wake it, it wants my password even though it is set to not ask just wake. It just started to do...
  9. Windows 10 stopped asking for password from sleep

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 stopped asking for password from sleep: HELP!!! Hi. For some reason, my Windows 10 on my desktop pc has stopped asking me for my password when waking it from sleep. It was working fine until recently. I'm not sure if an automatic update has caused the issue or not, but, I really want to protect my computer from...
  10. windows 10 sleep mode not working

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 sleep mode not working: so im placing the computer in sleep mode sometimes it goes to sleep and then wakes up after 1 min or it just turns of the screens. i found it in the event viewer but that wasn't so much of a help... i think i turned of almost everything in device manager so that the devices...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 password not working when it is sleeping