Windows 10: Windows 10 slide-show

Discus and support Windows 10 slide-show in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After rebooting the computer, the slide show directory is reset to "DesktopBackground". And there are not many my pictures! This happens on both my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by _MrBin_, Aug 19, 2018.

1. _MrBin_ Win User

Windows 10 slide-show

After rebooting the computer, the slide show directory is reset to "DesktopBackground". And there are not many my pictures! This happens on both my computers.

:)

_MrBin_, Aug 19, 2018

2. slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Desktop theme slide show

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

I would like to inform you that, theme slide show cannot be done on windows 10. However after applying a theme you can create a desktop background slide show.

To create a desktop background slide show follow the steps below:

• Right click on the blank space on Desktop.

• From the menu select Personalize.

• On the windows, click on the
      background.

• From the drop down menu select slide show.

• Browse the albums that you want to set as slide show.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Windows 10 slide-show

Creating a slide show (Windows 10)

All ...

Surely, there are many posts about those having "challenges" with their slide shows. What I need to find out, though, is where to find "slide show" in Windows 10 in order to create one! Also, what are the following steps to create and save the slide show?

My goal is to create a slide show (using primarily jpeg files) and keeping it on my PC. From there, I intend to use my PC to "show" the slide show at business meetings, and the like.

Thank you!

Knorske_053, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 slide-show

1. Windows 10 slide-show - Similar Threads - slide show

2. Can't change the background slide show in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change the background slide show in Windows 10: I recently changed my background screen saver slide show, and I selected a folder on a portable HDM. But now I'm finding I can't change it to anything else. If I select "Picture" in the Personalization, it appears to take it but nothing changes. If I change the folder,...
  3. Make image change time <1 minute on desktop slide show?

Make image change time <1 minute on desktop slide show?: I have set up a desktop wallpaper slide show. However, it seems to me that things have changed from past setups in that the least time for each image to show has changed from 10 sec to 1 minute. Is there anyway to get the images to change faster than within one minute? 140592
  4. Is there a way to set the timing of the Lock Screen slide show interval?

Is there a way to set the timing of the Lock Screen slide show interval?: Is there a way to set the timing of the Lock Screen slide show interval to change photos every 24 hours? When I personalized the Background, I was given a choice for when I wanted the photos to change (from 1 minute up to 1 day). I'm looking for the same feature for the...
  5. slide show on win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slide show on win10: What windows 10 tool do I use to make a slide show with music, photos and videos that I already have on my pc? Neither Media Center nor Moviemaker seem to be in existence anymore....
  6. How to Display the File Path of Images Displayed by the Lock Screen Slide Show?

How to Display the File Path of Images Displayed by the Lock Screen Slide Show?: We enjoy viewing the random images in the “Pictures” folder using the Lock Screen Slide Show. Unfortunately with thousands of images finding the one displayed can be impossible. Is there a method, tweak, or app to superimpose the path to the image being displayed? Or a...
  7. Photo Slide Show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10, I have files in Pictures/My Pictures. How do I create a slide show from the photos in any file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-slide-show/7dfaca2c-6868-4e1c-9519-17a0f2abc3af"
  8. Slide show with pictures and videos

Slide show with pictures and videos: How do I get videos to play automatically in a slide show on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-show-with-pictures-and-videos/faa23895-9b40-4a1c-9fd7-91f719e2d418
  9. deleting photo from random slide show screen saver

deleting photo from random slide show screen saver: I have many thousands of photos and use them all in my Random Slide Show Screensaver. But occasionally one pops up that I REALLY want to delete. On my old computer, the file name and path showed in the upper left corner, so I could easily find it and delete it. But the path...
  10. how to stop my slide show

how to stop my slide show: how to stop my slide show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-my-slide-show/6682bf93-ba76-45d9-9e1d-c2888fde3056