Windows 10: Windows 10 slide-show

Discus and support Windows 10 slide-show in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After rebooting the computer, the slide show directory is reset to "DesktopBackground". And there are not many my pictures! This happens on both my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by _MrBin_, Aug 19, 2018.

1. _MrBin_ Win User

Windows 10 slide-show

After rebooting the computer, the slide show directory is reset to "DesktopBackground". And there are not many my pictures! This happens on both my computers.

:)

_MrBin_, Aug 19, 2018

2. slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Desktop theme slide show

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

I would like to inform you that, theme slide show cannot be done on windows 10. However after applying a theme you can create a desktop background slide show.

To create a desktop background slide show follow the steps below:

• Right click on the blank space on Desktop.

• From the menu select Personalize.

• On the windows, click on the
      background.

• From the drop down menu select slide show.

• Browse the albums that you want to set as slide show.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Windows 10 slide-show

Creating a slide show (Windows 10)

All ...

Surely, there are many posts about those having "challenges" with their slide shows. What I need to find out, though, is where to find "slide show" in Windows 10 in order to create one! Also, what are the following steps to create and save the slide show?

My goal is to create a slide show (using primarily jpeg files) and keeping it on my PC. From there, I intend to use my PC to "show" the slide show at business meetings, and the like.

Thank you!

Knorske_053, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 slide-show

1. Windows 10 slide-show - Similar Threads - slide show

2. Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing": I set the screensaver to use images on shuffle from a folder with thousands of images.Made sure in Power Settings -> Slideshow is Enabled.It works in preview, but I get the error message above when it actually pulls up the screensaver. It shows one or two images in the...
  3. Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing": I set the screensaver to use images on shuffle from a folder with thousands of images.Made sure in Power Settings -> Slideshow is Enabled.It works in preview, but I get the error message above when it actually pulls up the screensaver. It shows one or two images in the...
  4. Lock screen slide show not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen slide show not working: My Lock screen slideshow does not work after a recent Windows update. If I'm away from my computer for a while, instead of displaying the Lock Screen slid show, the screen is totally black. It works at bootup if I don't immediately login and after a manual lock screen Win L....
  5. Lock screen slide show not working

Lock screen slide show not working: My Lock screen slideshow does not work after a recent Windows update. If I'm away from my computer for a while, instead of displaying the Lock Screen slid show, the screen is totally black. It works at bootup if I don't immediately login and after a manual lock screen Win L....
  6. Windows 11 Lockscreen slide show from theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Lockscreen slide show from theme: I'm new to Windows 11. In Windows 10 my lockscreen showed a slideshow of pics from the theme I had installed from the Windows store. I can't seem to find an option for the lockscreen to display the theme pictures in Windows 11. I get a selection of picture folders, but not...
  7. Windows 11 Lockscreen slide show from theme

Windows 11 Lockscreen slide show from theme: I'm new to Windows 11. In Windows 10 my lockscreen showed a slideshow of pics from the theme I had installed from the Windows store. I can't seem to find an option for the lockscreen to display the theme pictures in Windows 11. I get a selection of picture folders, but not...
  8. Windows 11 when slide show is turned on for lockscreen. Screen turns off at idle time set...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 when slide show is turned on for lockscreen. Screen turns off at idle time set...: 1. Personalization >> Lockscreen >> set album folder2. Set "turn off the screen after slideshow has played for <30 minutes>The second step turns of the screen even when non idle and non-lock screen. I could be mid typing a paper/ playing a video game/ or watching a movie and...
  9. Windows 11 when slide show is turned on for lockscreen. Screen turns off at idle time set...

Windows 11 when slide show is turned on for lockscreen. Screen turns off at idle time set...: 1. Personalization >> Lockscreen >> set album folder2. Set "turn off the screen after slideshow has played for <30 minutes>The second step turns of the screen even when non idle and non-lock screen. I could be mid typing a paper/ playing a video game/ or watching a movie and...
  10. How to set up monitors so that one monitor only shows desktop backgroind until a slide show...

How to set up monitors so that one monitor only shows desktop backgroind until a slide show...: With my old laptop now scrapped I could arrange for a display monitor or a projector to only show the laptop background until my slideshow began in presentation mode. With my new laptop I can not stop it showing/projrcting what is on my laptop screen until the presentation...