Windows 10: Windows 10 Slovenia

Discus and support Windows 10 Slovenia in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello so today is 29.7.2015 and nothing happens if i click on the get Windows 10 button in the right corner it says nothing just reale nothing i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Batdoge, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Batdoge Win User

Windows 10 Slovenia

Hello so today is 29.7.2015 and nothing happens if i click on the get Windows 10 button in the right corner it says nothing just reale nothing i have reserved the copy for free*Mad

So can som one pls tell me or is it dowloading in background or is it nor realeast in Slovenia yet.

Thank You

*Think

:)

Batdoge, Jul 28, 2015

2. Office 2007 / Visual Studio Express 2010, 2013 under Windows 10

After installing Windows 10 / upgrading from Windows 8.1, will it be necesary to reinstall Office 2007 and Visual Sudio Express 2010 / 2013 ?

Greetngs ! Asterix from Slovenia

ToneLjubič, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Developer unlock for Developers in Slovenia (European Union)

I need to unlock phone purchased for Development.

On App Hub there is no option to register with Residence in Slovenia.

Note: I've asked a similar question more than a year ago.

Note: there is no information on the packaging that the Phone Can't be used for development in my country Slovenia or market European Union single market.

Phone information:

1. Nokia

2. Lumia

3. aplications I'd develop require testing on *any local mobile operator* (Purchased in Slovenia; no network-lock; operator Mobitel)

4. Windows Phone

5. Zune software version 4.8.2345.0

6. Computer Operating System version: Windows 7 Professional SP1

Thank you for a reply and providing support for Developers in Slovenia.

Erik Ušaj, Jul 28, 2015
  4. Batdoge Win User

Windows 10 Slovenia

so what happend it that i just needeed to go to Windows update and that it thx guys anway

Batdoge, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Slovenia

1. Windows 10 Slovenia - Similar Threads - Slovenia

2. Short date change from WIN7 to WIN10 for Slovenia region

in Windows 10 Customization
    Short date change from WIN7 to WIN10 for Slovenia region: Hello, first time asker here, I have chatted with online support and talked by phone in my home country support but can't seem to get an answer... The issue is... in WIN7 the short date format for Slovenia region was by default "d.MM.yyyy" this has now changed to "d. MM....