Windows 10: Windows 10 slows down over time and the MS troubleshooters don't fix the problem.

Discus and support Windows 10 slows down over time and the MS troubleshooters don't fix the problem. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 slows down over time and the MS troubleshooters don't fix the problem. I had also experienced such problems with Windows 8 and WIndows 7.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bron Skiba, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Windows 10 slows down over time and the MS troubleshooters don't fix the problem.

Windows 10 slows down over time and the MS troubleshooters don't fix the problem.

I had also experienced such problems with Windows 8 and WIndows 7.

Reinstallation fixes the problem but is inconvenient because apps have to be reinstalled.

Why can't MS fix this problem which has existed for an eternity?

:)

Bron Skiba, Jul 16, 2018
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows 10 slows down over time and the MS troubleshooters don't fix the problem. [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Tetrion Win User

Windows 10 slows down over time and the MS troubleshooters don't fix the problem.

windows 10 slow

I have been hearing a lot of complaints about windows 10 being inordinately slow. I have to agree it is very slow, but don' t just complain give MS your feedback. Microsoft is really trying t get it right with 10. Microsoft rereleased 10 so they could get
    feedback to keep improving. The problem with 10 being slow is being taken care of with the latest build (November),

It may take some time but 10 is going to be the best Windows ever. Have patience, you got it free remember? and if you don't want it just go back to 7 or 8. When 10 is all fixed (which it will be) you can pay the money and install it then. I understand
    the frustration but it is going to be fixed and 10 is going to be awesome.

Tetrion, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 slows down over time and the MS troubleshooters don't fix the problem. - Similar Threads - slows down troubleshooters

2. Boot time slowed down suddenly on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot time slowed down suddenly on Windows 10: Hi,I read in many articles about the benefits of DISABLING the "Fast-Startup" feature in Windows 10 , so I tried it once.As expected the startup slowed down a lot......... I was not pleased with the slow boot timings so after two days, I ENABLED it back again........... but...
  3. Slow down time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow down time?: hello. i want to slow my windows time by 1/2 or something like that, this code had to work but using System; using System.Threading; namespace ConsoleApp3 { class Program { static void Main(string[] args) { string strCmdText; Console.WriteLine("Set hour"); int hour =...
  4. Windows 10 Is Slowing Down Over Time?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Is Slowing Down Over Time?: A few months after I got my windows I felt like it was slower it took a while to load up the edge. Now it's been almost 2 years and my computer takes about 1 minute to load up edge andEVEN after it's been loaded I can't even click any tabs for almost 5 minutes! I'm getting a...
  5. Internet Slows Down Over Night - Windows 10 Version 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Slows Down Over Night - Windows 10 Version 1909: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. My computer is always on to perform various tasks, but since upgrading my internet slows down over night (or if I'm away from the computer several hours). It appears to be something DNS related, as I can run a speed test and...
  6. Windows 10 slow down over time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 slow down over time.: Hi. Im using Windows 10 build 17134.765 The first time I use it, it's not smooth. By the time goes, it become slower and slower. By now it's often not responding even though just open windows explorer and Microsoft word. I'm using Asus A442UR, so specification shouldn't...
  7. Malwarebytes slowing down MS application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes slowing down MS application: Both MS Word and MS Excel applications startups slowed down, after installing the latest Malwarebytes version: [img] I used Passmark AppTimer to measure the start up time for application, under different settings. The AppTimer started each apps four times and logged the...
  8. Store problems? Slow / down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store problems? Slow / down?: Anyone else seeing that accessing store is really slow at the moment, it's taking ages to load anything? 44285
  9. Slow shut down problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow shut down problem: Hi everyone! I have a problem with Windows 10 Pro 64bit version, shut down process. Every time it does the same thing, programs like Steam, Origin, Logitech Gaming Software, can't shutdown immediately, but instead a little window pops up asking me to end all of these...
  10. Troubleshoot Problems in Windows 10 with Troubleshooters

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Troubleshoot Problems in Windows 10 with Troubleshooters: How to: Troubleshoot Problems in Windows 10 with Troubleshooters How to Run Troubleshooters to Find and Fix Common Problems in Windows 10 If something isn't working in Windows 10, running a troubleshooter might help. Troubleshooters can find and fix many common problems...