Windows 10: Windows 10 Sluggish + Font Issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Sluggish + Font Issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings. My Windows 10 was upgraded, but a fresh install was done. The OS seemed to work really well for me, excluding a few bugs. However, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PeacefulOrchard, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Sluggish + Font Issues

Greetings. My Windows 10 was upgraded, but a fresh install was done. The OS seemed to work really well for me, excluding a few bugs. However, when I added thousands of fonts, by highlighing the whole folder; some having hundreds to thousands, I just clicked 'Install'. After installing all the fonts, my OS seems to now run slow and I have noticed Chrome is even taking forever to load pages. When I installed Skype, the login name would type out in a font that I have, but not in the normal font.

I have restarted the PC many times, I have also disabled all addons, excluding adblock and WOT. I have restarted my router. I have tried to set the fonts back to default. So far, nothing has worked. I have also ran both Malwaryebytes and Windows Defender and both come up clean.

P.S. Even the apps are slow at loading. *Sad

Windows 10 Sluggish + Font Issues [​IMG]

:)

PeacefulOrchard, Aug 8, 2015
  2. deweyj01 Win User

Computer Issues since Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade

Since the Windows 10 anniversary upgrade my computer is sluggish and freezes a lot. Anyone having the same problem? Thanks.

deweyj01, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 8, 2015
  4. NUS
    Nus Win User

Windows 10 Sluggish + Font Issues

Adding thousands of fonts will tend to do that to a system...

I suggest you uninstall them and, if you really need that many, use a font manager to load on demand.

Thema:

Windows 10 Sluggish + Font Issues

1. Windows 10 Sluggish + Font Issues - Similar Threads - Sluggish Font Issues

2. sluggish issues and google chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sluggish issues and google chrome: PLEASE HELP!1. So, I booted up a game on steam that ended up crashing and I decided after waiting, to physically press and hold down the power button my laptop so I could do a shut down. 2. my laptop restarted and updated what I can only presume is a windows update. FYI I...
  3. sluggish issues and google chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sluggish issues and google chrome: PLEASE HELP!1. So, I booted up a game on steam that ended up crashing and I decided after waiting, to physically press and hold down the power button my laptop so I could do a shut down. 2. my laptop restarted and updated what I can only presume is a windows update. FYI I...
  4. Sluggish Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sluggish Windows 10: Hi From a restart, gradually over a few days performance reduces to snail's pace until I do a Shutdown. Have run CCleaner and AVG, which found nothing. Help appreciated....
  5. windows 10 font issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 font issue: Hey there is a problem with my windows font. Example: [ATTACH] This is not just in my browser its all over my OS. is there a way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-font-issue/6b35087e-6b31-4d26-a450-0d68529472a3
  6. Windows 10 Sluggish

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Sluggish: I have been getting a strange lagging in Windows 10 lately. I first noticed it when playing an RTS game and the screen scrolling was jumpy. I thought it was the game, but when I dropped to windows, the mouse was laggy there as well. Not by much, but noticable. I also noticed...
  7. Windows 10 Font Issue

Windows 10 Font Issue: Hello all, I'm seeing this blurry font a lot now in all browsers, does anyone know the reason and how can I fix it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-font-issue/81f94adf-1504-4123-8471-2efaec099044
  8. Font issue on windows 10

Font issue on windows 10: Hello everyone. it has been a couple of months that my windows 10 font has changed, and what is quite annoying is the fact that my browser all of the setting fonts look the same. i tried changing the font in control panel but they all goes back to this thin ugly looking font...
  9. Windows 10 Font Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Font Issues: I have two Dell Precision T7610 in my office and have recently upgraded them to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and installed Office 365, upgrading from Office 2010. I am now experiencing problems displaying standard fonts such as century Gothic & Arial Narrow in several...
  10. font issue in windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    font issue in windows 10?: Since i have downloaded window 10 to my computer nearly all my programs are running in a strange font. Its almost like its faded or in a "safemode" but is not. my sage & other programme also have weird font & strange things. i.e. my calander won't let me copy & paste?...