Windows 10: Windows 10 Sluggish + Font Issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Sluggish + Font Issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings. My Windows 10 was upgraded, but a fresh install was done. The OS seemed to work really well for me, excluding a few bugs. However, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PeacefulOrchard, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Sluggish + Font Issues

Greetings. My Windows 10 was upgraded, but a fresh install was done. The OS seemed to work really well for me, excluding a few bugs. However, when I added thousands of fonts, by highlighing the whole folder; some having hundreds to thousands, I just clicked 'Install'. After installing all the fonts, my OS seems to now run slow and I have noticed Chrome is even taking forever to load pages. When I installed Skype, the login name would type out in a font that I have, but not in the normal font.

I have restarted the PC many times, I have also disabled all addons, excluding adblock and WOT. I have restarted my router. I have tried to set the fonts back to default. So far, nothing has worked. I have also ran both Malwaryebytes and Windows Defender and both come up clean.

P.S. Even the apps are slow at loading. *Sad

Windows 10 Sluggish + Font Issues [​IMG]

:)

PeacefulOrchard, Aug 8, 2015
  2. deweyj01 Win User

Computer Issues since Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade

Since the Windows 10 anniversary upgrade my computer is sluggish and freezes a lot. Anyone having the same problem? Thanks.

deweyj01, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 8, 2015
  4. NUS
    Nus Win User

Windows 10 Sluggish + Font Issues

Adding thousands of fonts will tend to do that to a system...

I suggest you uninstall them and, if you really need that many, use a font manager to load on demand.

Thema:

Windows 10 Sluggish + Font Issues

1. Windows 10 Sluggish + Font Issues - Similar Threads - Sluggish Font Issues

2. Windows 10 install Fonts issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 install Fonts issue: Dear All, We got issue is when we login admin role to install many Fonts and when we login other user account. They can't see the fonts on the list? Have anyone have same issue? Thanks! PS: Our environment have AD domain!...
  3. Font Issue with Windows 10 and Chrome

Font Issue with Windows 10 and Chrome: Hi, this problem started about a day after I got a new monitor. It is a 34 inch 21:9 monitor. I don't suspect that it is the monitor fault because the rendering does not seem to affect videos or images, just fonts. Can anyone help me with this or know a solution to fix...
  4. Issue with Notepad font for Windows 10

Issue with Notepad font for Windows 10: Hello everyone, I recently receive a notepad file and the font is been displayed in a format that I cannot read. Does anyone know how to fix it? I would appreciate your help Thanks [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows 10 Font Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Font Issues: I have two Dell Precision T7610 in my office and have recently upgraded them to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and installed Office 365, upgrading from Office 2010. I am now experiencing problems displaying standard fonts such as century Gothic & Arial Narrow in several...
  6. Windows 10 Browser Font Issue (symbols)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Browser Font Issue (symbols): My system updated Microsoft Office on 11/6/18 and since then my EDGE and FIREFOX browsers font has been messed up. I'm only finding it with Google sites (Youtube, Gmail and Google Docs). The weird thing is it doesn't happen in CHROME. Here's what I've done with no success;...
  7. Font issue

Font issue: I use the English font and sometimes have problems with certain websites that display it incorrectly. I faced this issue both on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. It seems to me that Chinese installation is a culprit. What can I do?...
  8. font issue in windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    font issue in windows 10?: Since i have downloaded window 10 to my computer nearly all my programs are running in a strange font. Its almost like its faded or in a "safemode" but is not. my sage & other programme also have weird font & strange things. i.e. my calander won't let me copy & paste?...
  9. Windows 10 Display font issue.

Windows 10 Display font issue.: Hi, I have ran into this weird font swap issue in windows 10. The Browsers as well as program installers and some part of software's like the menu bar and others are now showing font's which are not meant to be. [img] As in the picture this weird font is appearing all...
  10. Windows 10 suddenly sluggish

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 suddenly sluggish: Checked cpu/gpu/hd/memory usage - normal. Changed swap size to recommended - no changes. Ran SFC and fixed everything - still as sluggish. It seems games are running just fine and all, but the general UI and everything else seems so sluggish (the general response time of...