Windows 10: Windows 10 Sound drivers Realtex & Nvidia High Definition

Discus and support Windows 10 Sound drivers Realtex & Nvidia High Definition in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 on a Lenovo Thinkstation P300 with an i7 Intel CPU and 16GB main memory. I also have installed a Nividia Quadro K4000 with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by albert1, Apr 30, 2018.

1. albert1 Win User

Windows 10 Sound drivers Realtex & Nvidia High Definition

I'm running Windows 10 on a Lenovo Thinkstation P300 with an i7 Intel CPU and 16GB main memory.

I also have installed a Nividia Quadro K4000 with 3GB ram.

The K4000 HDMI connected to my Nec monitor through an Integra AVR with speakers that produces any sound output from the PC through HDMI.

This audio setup works great most of the time however at least two or three times I've lost my audio where I needed to uninstall the sound drivers, reboot and allow windows 10 to install them again.

Sound drivers:

1. Nvidia High Defintion
    2. Realtex High Definition

I'm wondering if there's some sort of conflict between the two drivers?

The Nvidia drivers I think specifically work with hdmi audio and the Realtex work with the PC's audio inputs and outputs as well as system and application sounds such Firefox, pc audio and video players, etc.

I don't understand the relationship between Nvidia hdmi and Realtex system drivers. It appears there's a conflict somwhere that's once in a while effecting audio output.

:)

albert1, Apr 30, 2018

2. Audio Problems since changing AV amp

The Samsung Nvidia driver does not show up in device manager, in the sound video & games controller.

I have only High Definition Audio Device

Nvidia High Definition Audio

Nvidia Virtual Audio Device (wave Extensible)(WDM)

Explorer2 USB DAC**this is new as I am now having to use an external Dac because of the problems.

in playback devices

Speakers Explorer2 USB DAC default device(see above*)

Speakers High Definition Audio Device not plugged in

Headphones High Definition Audio Device not plugged in

Digital audio (s/pdif) High Definition Audio Device Ready

Digital audio (s/pdif) High Definition Audio Device Ready

Nvidia Output Nvidia High Definition Audio Device not plugged in

Nvidia Output Nvidia
    High Definition Audio Device not plugged in

Nvidia Output Nvidia
    High Definition Audio Device not plugged inSamsung Nvidia
    High Definition Audio Device Ready **

**With my previous AV amps this driver would be ...

Pioneer (#***) Nvidia
    High Definition Audio Device

Denon (#***) Nvidia

Marantz (#***) Nvidia

*** this would be a number related to the amp model No.

I am now using a Sony STRDN1080 AV amplifier & the TV is a Samsung, the Samsung driver never appeared while using any of the other amps.

The Sony Driver appeared once for an instance during a Clean reinstallation of windows. but straight after a reboot to allow windows to update it disappeared.Also in Nvidia control panel in
    the select the display you would like to use, under the monitor icon it says Sony SAMSUNG. As far as i am aware these are two different companies.

if i then click on Set up Digital Audio in Nvidia control panel

Geforce GTX 970DVI No audio capable deviceDisplay port 1 No audio capable device

Display port 2 No audio capable deviceDisplay port 3
    No audio capable device

HDMI : Sony SAMSUNG

and if I click on Open Windows Sound Settings... obviously it takes me back to Playback devices

PaulIvorytb, Apr 30, 2018
  3. No Sound after I Updated to Windows 10

NVIDIA High Definition Audio (driver is current)HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0051&SUBSYS_10DE1032&REV_1001

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0051&SUBSYS_10DE1032

Realtek High Definition Audio (updated driver this morning, rebooted, no sound)

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&SUBSYS_102805B7&REV_1000

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&SUBSYS_102805B7

LorenShelton, Apr 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Sound drivers Realtex & Nvidia High Definition

1. Windows 10 Sound drivers Realtex & Nvidia High Definition - Similar Threads - Sound drivers Realtex

2. High definition audio drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High definition audio drivers: I was previously using the high definition audio drivers from windows but I wanted to try out realtek, after using realtek I wanted to switch back to my windows audio drivers but it disappeared and I can only find it in the Audio Inputs and outputs section on the device...
  3. NVIDIA High Definition Audio Not Plugged In Windows 10

NVIDIA High Definition Audio Not Plugged In Windows 10: Hello,Overnight, my computer audio has stopped working. I was using the computer last night playing audio over my speakers and everything was fine, and I shut the computer down. When I turned it on today and went to play something, I realized my audio wasn't working and when...
  4. WINDOWS 10 issue: NVIDIA High Definition Audio not playing any sound

WINDOWS 10 issue: NVIDIA High Definition Audio not playing any sound: Sound Test shows increased volume but no sound is actually played on my NVIDIA High Definition Audio. Troubleshooter shows the below Publisher Details: Sound Troubleshoot problems that prevent your computer from playing or recording sound. Package Version: 4.5...
  5. High Definition Audio Drivers Windows 10

High Definition Audio Drivers Windows 10: I am having an issue that is driving me absolutely crazy. A couple of months ago I upgraded my Motherboard, CPU and RAM. When I finished the build and booted into windows for the first time I noticed that any audio device I plugged into the motherboard or front panel...
  6. nvidia high definition audio not plugged in windows 10

nvidia high definition audio not plugged in windows 10: So, my good audio, says its not plugged in. i can hear through my headphones, but when I goto sound, right click and go to playback, it says" Nvidia high definition audio not plugged in" so I get **** sound and I need help...
  7. Weird sound driver issue with High Definition Audio Device driver.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird sound driver issue with High Definition Audio Device driver.: For the last few months, there's been something off about the sound from computer. It's most pronounced if I'm watching Twitch, where there will be a major volume difference between the streamer's mic and the game audio, and no, it is not due to an individual streamer's...
  8. NVIDIA High Definition Audio problem

NVIDIA High Definition Audio problem: My desktop, HP Omen #870-119 have the driver problem in Device Manager and show with an exclamation mark on that line. I was going to uninstall NVIDIA High Definition Audio in Device Manager also I have the other driver, Realtek High Definition Audio too. The Realtek High...
  9. 2- NVIDIA High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2- NVIDIA High Definition Audio: [ATTACH] My problem is the "2-" on the name of driver, any fix solution? The audio works perfectly but the "2-" is very discomfort https://preview.redd.it/3edrsvckecg41.png?width=361&format=png&auto=webp&s=40e7483a6c0433d255fa8c189c32234b584e9a2d...
  10. High definition sound card

High definition sound card: Hello Everyone, I do a lot of music composition, and I feel I could be getting a better sound quality out of my computer if I bought a high definition sound card, or am I kidding myself? Here's my system, Processor: Intel i7-3770 @3.4 Ghz Ram: 16 GB System: 64-bit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 realtex audio panel