Windows 10: Windows 10 - Sound / Login Issue(s)

Discus and support Windows 10 - Sound / Login Issue(s) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have 3 potential Win 10 issues. 1 My laptop speakers no longer work and this appears to be after an update patch from a week or more ago and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HuwGro, Mar 26, 2018.

1. HuwGro Win User

Windows 10 - Sound / Login Issue(s)

Hi, I have 3 potential Win 10 issues. 1 My laptop speakers no longer work and this appears to be after an update patch from a week or more ago and another more recently and rolling back now might be impossible - it may just be age of Laptop too. Headphones work on Bluetooth and Cable. 2. The odd thing is that on Bluetooth if I am using skype with a shared screen I get zero sound from Youtube but on the cable I get sound... 3. Also how do I get rid of this silly you are not online can't log-in thing? I may not want or need to be online so why should I need to be? Makes me feel like MS are spying too.

:)

HuwGro, Mar 26, 2018
  2. Jeff Dan Win User

Sound issue

I have an HP Envy pc (h8-1430). After encountering a black screen after login I resorted to reinstalling Windows 10. Since then I have no sound. I have confirmed the issue is not with the speakers. I believe the issue is I don't have the driver(s)
    for my soundcard.

Jeff Dan, Mar 26, 2018
  3. Windows 10 upgrade made video playback and streaming choppy

The problem still isn't fixed. Just upgraded to windows 10. The issue is with all browsers. The sound in general is unable to produce properly even by windows application like login and sound test.

Imran Tariq, Mar 26, 2018
  4. Windows 10 - Sound / Login Issue(s)

Hi HuwGro. Welcome to the TenForums @HuwGro

Not sure what sound adapter you have, you can check in Device manager.

First thing I would right click sound icon in Notification area. Open sound mixer and make sure nothing is set to mute.

Next right click on sound icon, click on Playback devices, check defaults.

If all seems right I would uninstall sound adapter and reboot windows should re-install.

Of note if you have realtek you also want to check the RealTek sound manager also found in the Notification area.

There is also a trouble shooter, Start => Settings =>Update and security => Troubleshoot => select the sound one.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Mar 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 - Sound / Login Issue(s)

1. Windows 10 - Sound / Login Issue(s) - Similar Threads - Sound Login Issue

2. Windows 10's Keyboard issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10's Keyboard issue.: Hello. My name is "Daniel" and i have faced something that i haven't found a solution for it just yet, what i'm facing is thisEx - " Whenever i press A KEY W KEY and hit S KEY " It makes a 'Beep' Sound and disable a key on my keyboard as well, it really annoys me, especially...
  3. Windows 10's Keyboard issue.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10's Keyboard issue.: Hello. My name is "Daniel" and i have faced something that i haven't found a solution for it just yet, what i'm facing is thisEx - " Whenever i press A KEY W KEY and hit S KEY " It makes a 'Beep' Sound and disable a key on my keyboard as well, it really annoys me, especially...
  4. Windows 10 Login Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Login Issue: Whenever I try to login to Windows 10, it prompts me with a window Like if you were logging into the Microsoft store or something to login. Thus I need internet to login and it takes more time since it needs to load a prompt. How do I disable this? I just wanna be able to...
  5. Windows 10 Login Issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Login Issues: Hi, Yesterday, I updated the Windows 10 in my laptop. The update required me to restart my laptop. So, I restarted my laptop. After several updating process and the laptop restarted, then it appeared the login screen. Previously, I always use my PIN to login. However, the...
  6. Windows 10 S Mode Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 S Mode Issue: Good Afternoon, I have had continued trouble with getting out of S Mode on my Windows 10 HP Stream. I have followed all of the tutorials regarding going through Settings, Activation, Go to the Store, and Switch Out of S Mode. The problem is that the "Get" button is not...
  7. Windows 10 Update issue(s)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update issue(s): About to throw in the towel. I used to have a clue about this stuff, but my attention has been wandering and am no longer as fluent in this as I used to be. In any event, I have an older (approx 10 yrs) Gateway FX6800-01e that I have been managing to run Windows 10 on...
  8. Windows 10 Login issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Login issue: Hi all. Hopefully my issue can be solved easily, but it is an issue that I've never encountered before. Basically, I just fired up my desktop PC and when I input the password, it isn't accepted by Windows, even though every other machine, laptop's, Xbox's, accounts on my...
  9. Windows 10 Login Issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Login Issues: I cant login to my computer, I tried with PIN - it says the password was changed on different device and that I have to log in with my Microsoft Account password. After I entered my password it says that the password is incorrect, but I can log in with that password on...
  10. Login issue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Login issue in Windows 10: I have loaded Windows10 six times trying different login names and passwords. It loads and I can work in the Windows fine. When I log out and then try to log back on it comes up to the blue screen with the circle and that's as far as I can go. Really need help desperately....