Windows 10: Windows 10 sound settings reset permanently

Discus and support Windows 10 sound settings reset permanently in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello i hade a new account for my machine then gave it admin rights yet when i like turn chrome down to 30% volume via settings it will jump back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fleks, Nov 26, 2017.

1. fleks Win User

Windows 10 sound settings reset permanently

Hello i hade a new account for my machine then gave it admin rights yet when i like turn chrome down to 30% volume via settings it will jump back to 100% when i re open chrome or reboot
    Is there any way to fix that? systemsounds for example just jumps back to 100% instantly when changing it.

:)

fleks, Nov 26, 2017
  2. Ralf_G Win User

LIGHT KEYBOARD

Special features for either device could be disabled or removed after upgrading to Windows 10.

According to the following Sony support page, Sony Sound Effects are not supported in Windows 10 and so the Sound Qualty setting is removed.

Sony eSupport - Windows 10 Upgrade Instructions for Sony VAIO PC with Windows 8

You could check at Sony support if there is a BIOS setting to permanently turn off the keyboard backlight.

Ralf_G, Nov 26, 2017
  3. CJLim Win User
    Dead 6288

Wow! That sounds pretty bad. Can you reset the phone using the Hard reset function or is it permanently fried?

You can get around the losing contacts problem by backing up often but it would be pretty bad if the phone gets fried permanently.

CJLim, Nov 26, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

This is usually caused by Malware. Please download ADWCleaner, Scan and Clean. Then download Malwarebytes, Scan and Quarantine. Reboot and try your volume now.

spunk, Nov 27, 2017
  5. fleks Win User
    its a freshly setup windows 10 installation so i heavily doubt malware,still i checked
    --> no founds.

fleks, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 sound settings reset permanently - Similar Threads - sound settings reset

2. Windows 10 setting reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setting reset: I have a Windows 10 and have used it for almost a year. For the time I have used it, it has worked almost perfectly. However, today I opened my computer to see that all my personalization features were gone! The home screen picture had turned to the default pic, the taskbar...
  3. Sound settings reset after Window Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound settings reset after Window Update: Windows updated today and reset a sound setting I had configured a while back which allowed me to listen to my stereo mix and pipe it to my bluetooth speaker. I need this for a program I use which analyses the audio as it goes through the stereo mix. I'm not seeing the option...
  4. Windows 10 Sound Settings?

Windows 10 Sound Settings?: This is driving me pretty damn nuts. I have some really nice BT Speakers on my desk but if I so much as go past 10 on the Windows sound slider the things are BLARING loud. On the back of the speakers the sound isn't even turned up to half volume it's closer to a quarter. So...
  5. Reset windows 10 SETTINGS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset windows 10 SETTINGS: How do I reset Windows settings whitout reinstalling windows? Or atleast: How do I reset Default apps by file type in Windows whitout reinstalling Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-windows-10-settings/1e58a5c5-aa79-4504-a9a4-79f412e7f7ad
  6. Windows 10 Gamma setting + Sound setting reset every windows boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Gamma setting + Sound setting reset every windows boot: Laptop: G75VW Asus ROG gaming laptop. Hardware: Intel Core i7 -3610QM, 2.3GHz quad-core 12GB Ram NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX670M 3GB OS: Originally Win7 Home Premium Upgraded to Win10 Home 1/1/2020 *These problems started after I upgraded to windows 10. As the title...
  7. Set NumLock ON permanently?

Set NumLock ON permanently?: Platform: Lenovo IdeaPad 110-15ACL Is there a way to set NumLock so that it's permantly ON? That is, it cannot be turned off easily? submitted by /u/tway15q1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fb4njr/set_numlock_on_permanently/
  8. Permanent boot settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Permanent boot settings: I am attempting to check the "Make all boot settings permanent" box in msconfig. However whenever I click 'Apply' or 'Okay' it immediately unchecks the box. Am I missing something?...
  9. How do I reset the sound settings in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I reset the sound settings in Windows 10?: I recently ran an audio troubleshooter. I changed the audio output port from speakers to headphones which doesn't work at all. Now, I can't change it back. How do I reset the sound settings in Windows 10? 148115
  10. Windows taskbar sound configuration setting keep resetting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows taskbar sound configuration setting keep resetting: Windows Taskbar sound configuration setting keep resetting after a reboot . ASUS Audio Center is OK,setting stay fine If I shut down They will stick .Upon reboot They reset to 2 channel and 16bit 44100 Hz ,have to keep resetting themThank youwindows 10 ent 16294RS3Asus...