Windows 10: Windows 10 Sound/Volume Issues after a series of worthless UPDATES

Discus and support Windows 10 Sound/Volume Issues after a series of worthless UPDATES in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 is a piece of dog poop. I got a required updATE. After which, all non microsoft apps- FB, youtube etc has very LOW sound volume. Can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimcas20, Jul 16, 2018.

1. jimcas20 Win User

Windows 10 Sound/Volume Issues after a series of worthless UPDATES

Windows 10 is a piece of dog poop. I got a required updATE. After which, all non microsoft apps- FB, youtube etc has very LOW sound volume. Can you FIX this? Another worthless app is Windows Edge.

:)

jimcas20, Jul 16, 2018

2. Windows 10 sound issue: sound volume randomly increases!

Hi,

Thank you for writing us back.

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: Try to uninstall the driver:

a. Press Windows key+X.

b. Click on Device Manager.

c. From the list, expand the sound driver.

d. Right click on the sound driver and click on uninstall and do not check the box and click on ok.

e. Reboot the computer, it will automatically take the sound driver and then again go to sound driver using above steps and right click on it and select update to update the driver and again reboot the computer and check if it helps.

I hope this helps. Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Jul 16, 2018
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Sound/Volume Issues after a series of worthless UPDATES

Windows 10 Sound Volume Disapeared

Hi Kilonn,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the audio driver is out dated. Try the below steps and check.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps:

Method 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Audio input and output and right click on it and
      update the driver.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Sound/Volume Issues after a series of worthless UPDATES

1. Windows 10 Sound/Volume Issues after a series of worthless UPDATES - Similar Threads - Sound Volume Issues

2. Problem with volume of sound after updating 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with volume of sound after updating 22H2: Split from this thread. Hi everyone,I have a problem with volume of sound after updating 22H2, the sound of speaker out and micro is lower than ver. 22H1Anyone have this problem ? how can i fix ?Now i have to return window 11 22H1Thanks for reading...
  3. Volume/Sound Issues After Win10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume/Sound Issues After Win10 Update: I am using a DJ Controller and mixer as a mic-in via usb and after the latest update, I no longer have right channel sound. The problem exists even when using each piece of equipment independently. I've tested my equipment on external standalone speakers and there is no issue...
  4. Sound Issues After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Issues After Windows Update: I just had a bunch of updates install last night to "enhance" my Windows experience (there were no driver updates or specific names given to this update). However, the sound on my Dell with Realtek audio is now all messed up. Playing music sounds much more muffled (like the...
  5. Windows 10 & Sound Issues Low Volume&No Bass

Windows 10 & Sound Issues Low Volume&No Bass: Hi, I'm having problems with windows sound quality with different devices. I have a headset that haves a decent bass and volume level. However, when i plug into 3.5mm on my pc and other windows devices the sound reduces and literally no bass compared to my Ipad's sound....
  6. Issue with bluetooth sound volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with bluetooth sound volume: Hello, I use my steel series 3 bluetooth, everything work but for one irritating details: Windows lower the volume on my headset when in bluetooth. The issue isn't from the headset, the sound volume is perfect when its bluetooth is paired with my phone and not my Windows...
  7. sound volume and beeping after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    sound volume and beeping after update: After updating windows last night the volume in windows has changed a lot, going from nothing to 2 on the slider makes it sound like what close to max used to be. Changing the volume also makes an annoying beep that I am supposed to be able to turn off in sound settings, but...
  8. "No Sound" - issue after Windows 10 Reinstall & updates

"No Sound" - issue after Windows 10 Reinstall & updates: I had problem of Windows Explorer hanging - if I click on a file or tried copying or deleting it. So, with Lenovo support teams' instructions, I reinstalled WINDOWS 10 1903. Then it asked for updates and about seven updates were installed Two of them normal updates and five...
  9. Sound issue After Windows 10 Update 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound issue After Windows 10 Update 1809: After the Windows update I had no audio. I can get the audio to work by running the audio troubleshooter and then rebooting. However, I have to do this each time I start up the computer. How do I get the Troubleshooter "fix" to be permanent?...
  10. Sound and volume out of sync after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound and volume out of sync after update: After the last update my volume has been out of whack to say the least, starts extremely loud then to a hush. With youtube and any video game I play. I've not seen anyone else with this issue YET. Is anyone else experiencing this and did you remedy it? I'm really annoyed....