Windows 10: Windows 10 Source Code leak

Discus and support Windows 10 Source Code leak in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/0...=1498255659291 87467 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by banger, Jun 23, 2017.

1. banger Win User

Windows 10 Source Code leak

banger, Jun 23, 2017
  2. grschinon Win User

Changelog of Nokia 5300 firmware v7.0 and v7.20

Changelogs are considered confidential by Nokia and cannot be posted here. Anything you see on an unofficial site has to be taken with a (huge) pinch of salt as it could even be information leaked with inaccuracies in order to identify the source of the
    leak.

grschinon, Jun 23, 2017
  3. 93tid Win User
    Where's the news about upcoming Windows 10 phones?

Windows 10 Mobile is not the same as Windows 10 and is far from ready for proper use, which is why it is not yet available nor are there new handsets released along with the PC version of Windows 10. There are the usual leaks from various sources, however
    nothing is officially announced yet. We'll just have to wait and see.

93tid, Jun 23, 2017
  4. Steve C Win User

Oh dear. Maybe others will find the bugs which elude MS? Every cloud has a silver lining!

Steve C, Jun 24, 2017
  5. Mystere Win User
    Whoop de do, peripheral and hardware drivers. Doesn't seem to be any actual OS source code, and ancient builds 14300? Sheesh, not even AU level.

Sure. There may be vulnerabilities exposed in these drivers. But it's not going to be a core OS vulnerability that affects everyone.

Besides, this is code that MS has given to thousands of external companies, organizations, and governments already. China gets this information, and you can be that Chinese hackers get it 10 seconds later.

Mystere, Jun 24, 2017
  6. Superfly Win User
    Yep, agreed... OEM's have been privy to this "source code" since forever in order to develop drivers and provide same to MS...

Superfly, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Source Code leak - Similar Threads - Source Code leak

2. What's wrong with my source code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's wrong with my source code?: So, I was creating a program which can convert inr into usd and i completed it. But after checking the code and seeing there were no issues found by the visual studio I tested my source code and it didn't start. If there's any problem with the code please inform me.#include...
  3. What's wrong with my source code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's wrong with my source code?: So, I was creating a program which can convert inr into usd and i completed it. But after checking the code and seeing there were no issues found by the visual studio I tested my source code and it didn't start. If there's any problem with the code please inform me.#include...
  4. XV source code

XV source code: I am looking for the up to date source code for the xv image viewer software originated by John Bradley many years ago. Does anyone have this code or can supply a link to this code ? Thanks.
  5. Windows 10 - Memory Leaks

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Memory Leaks: I'm trying to determine what is causing a memory leak on my Work PC - its an old machine running Win 10 Pro - i7-5930, 64GB ram, Gigabyte X99 motherboard. The issue has only started a few months ago, but can't for the life of me work out what the issue is. I thought it could...
  6. Windows 10 memory leak

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 memory leak: I recently purchased a new laptop and when transferring my old files from my previous one I used a new backup program and accidentally cloned my old laptop onto the new one. This gave me a whole bunch of errors and my new key was lost so I torrented a copy of windows and did...
  7. Windows 10 - memory leak

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 - memory leak: I just recently started to notice that my ram usage went up without any apparent reason and my PC started to lag and even to freeze, something that didn't happened before. So i did some digging and found out this strange behavior using RAMMap something i couldn't see with a...
  8. WIndows 10 Memory leak

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIndows 10 Memory leak: Good day , In the last week, my pc start presenting memory issues and i have been investigating and trying to solve them. the first one appeared was High use of memory like 98% when having nothing running, just pc in stand by. the problem of that was NonPaged Memory was...
  9. Windows 10 suspected memory leak

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 suspected memory leak: Ok so like almost all my programs are using high amounts of memory in task manager for example, “programA(5)” and will use a few hundreds mb of memory. It didnt happen until like last week, im suspecting a memory leak but i used the windows memory diagnositic tool and it...
  10. Windows 10 and CodeBlocks - My source code is not visible

Windows 10 and CodeBlocks - My source code is not visible: Hi Everyone, I'm new here, having recently updated from Windows 7 to 10. All seemed fine for a while then a major problem happened - lost a week trying to solve it so far! My source code is in a CodeBlocks 'window ', that has moved of its own volition, to the far...