Windows 10: Windows 10 Spinning Dots

Discus and support Windows 10 Spinning Dots in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Acer laptop was started logging and eventually it is hanging that I decided to reformat drive C. After I reformated it once, the issue still exsits... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by newfam, Aug 1, 2018.

1. newfam Win User

Windows 10 Spinning Dots

My Acer laptop was started logging and eventually it is hanging that I decided to reformat drive C. After I reformated it once, the issue still exsits so that I decided to reformat all the drivers and reinstall Windows 10. After two reformats, I got stuck on spinning dots for how many days. I tried to shutdown it forcely and turn it on again but I can get through the desktop. What's worst is that my touchpad doesn't function and my battery does not charge like my pc is not detecting it. Please help me fix this problem Windows 10 Spinning Dots :(

:)

newfam, Aug 1, 2018

2. Just spinning dots?

Windows 10 was working fine........restarted and stuck with spinning dots. I tried restarting with shift, F8 and still the same spinning dots.

BarryMeskin, Aug 1, 2018
  3. adishavit Win User
    Windows 10 hangs on spinning dots

Hi Billion,

Thanks for the quick response.

The laptop info:

• Lenovo Y510P
    • AV is eset-NOD32
    • Windows 10 build 10586.
    I tried method 2 which also disables the AV on startup, but this had no effect on the problem.

I still see the spinning dots.

In safe mode I can see all the regular users.

What now?

Thanks!

adishavit, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Spinning Dots

spinning dots

After an automatic update I am constantly getting the spinning dots during streaming to Hulu. Pausing and freezing was bad before but this is horrible. I am not very good at computers and have read other info in the community about the dots but I don't
    understand most of what the solutions mean so if anyone has a suggestion please speak very simple computer dummy....

CindyScully, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Spinning Dots

1. Windows 10 Spinning Dots - Similar Threads - Spinning Dots

2. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair: hey m avaneesh pandey i have a problom when i install windows it stucked at blue windows 10 logo and there is no spinning dots i search on yt but nothing happens people also told me u can solve this problom by automatic Repair but i shut down my pc sevral time nothing happens...
  3. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair: hey m avaneesh pandey i have a problom when i install windows it stucked at blue windows 10 logo and there is no spinning dots i search on yt but nothing happens people also told me u can solve this problom by automatic Repair but i shut down my pc sevral time nothing happens...
  4. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I fixed the windows logo and dots spinning on my asus laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fixed the windows logo and dots spinning on my asus laptop?: Hello, I have tried everything I could to fix my laptop even taking it to a computer repair place near me and I still don’t have it fixed.I have made a windows reinstall flash drive and I am trying to run it, it lets le select the windows 64 bit option and does the loading...
  6. How can I fixed the windows logo and dots spinning on my asus laptop?

How can I fixed the windows logo and dots spinning on my asus laptop?: Hello, I have tried everything I could to fix my laptop even taking it to a computer repair place near me and I still don’t have it fixed.I have made a windows reinstall flash drive and I am trying to run it, it lets le select the windows 64 bit option and does the loading...
  7. How can I fixed the windows logo and dots spinning on my asus laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Blank grey screen with spinning dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank grey screen with spinning dots: Hi,I just thought I'd post this as a new thread, because the 'original' thread from 2017 is now locked and can't receive further contributions...
  9. Blank grey screen with spinning dots

Blank grey screen with spinning dots: Hi,I just thought I'd post this as a new thread, because the 'original' thread from 2017 is now locked and can't receive further contributions...
  10. Blank grey screen with spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging