Windows 10: Windows 10 SSD TRIM help

Discus and support Windows 10 SSD TRIM help in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have been using a Samsung 850 EVO for just over 2 years as my OS drive and it transformed my pc, fast and quiet. In the last few months I noticed it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by pliskken, May 8, 2018.

1. pliskken Win User

Windows 10 SSD TRIM help

I have been using a Samsung 850 EVO for just over 2 years as my OS drive and it transformed my pc, fast and quiet. In the last few months I noticed it is not being automatically optimized/trimmed by Windows 10 on it's weekly schedule. I am able to manually optimize it.

I checked if trim was enabled by running this command

Windows 10 SSD TRIM help [​IMG]

It says "DisableDeleteNotify =0" which should mean trim is enabled, but it also says Disabled next to it *Huh

I installed Samsung Magician which states trim is enabled. Speed benchmarks seemed fine also.

I do have two partitions on the one SSD (one for OS and one for games) Could this be causing an issue? I want to be sure the SSD is being trimmed/optimized properly to ensure the reliablity of the drive.

Thanks.

:)

pliskken, May 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 SSD TRIM help

1. Windows 10 SSD TRIM help - Similar Threads - SSD TRIM help

2. SSD No trim Supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD No trim Supported: In above Image SSD drive Shows Trim Not supported. but my SSD drive supports Trim.can i perceive that My ssd Drive is not trimmed by Operating system or Storage controller....
  3. SSD No trim Supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD No trim Supported: In above Image SSD drive Shows Trim Not supported. but my SSD drive supports Trim.can i perceive that My ssd Drive is not trimmed by Operating system or Storage controller....
  4. Windows 10 SSD AUTO Trim?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 SSD AUTO Trim?: Windows' SSD Auto-Trim Setting is set to Once a Week. It's been 21 days and the SSDs still haven't been trimmed. It has done it to HDDs but not to SSDs for 21 days. The setting is set to Once a week. Doesn't he normally have to do this anyway? Does he do it when necessary?I...
  5. ssd trim problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ssd trim problem: Hello I have 2 ssd drives micron and lexar and after windows 10 1709 version to latest version of windows 10 and windows 11 I'm having trim not enabled issue, hdd sentinel software says that trim is supported but disabled and I have tried many ways and software's but I just...
  6. ssd trim problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ssd trim problem: Hello I have 2 ssd drives micron and lexar and after windows 10 1709 version to latest version of windows 10 and windows 11 I'm having trim not enabled issue, hdd sentinel software says that trim is supported but disabled and I have tried many ways and software's but I just...
  7. Need help with SSD and TRIM

Need help with SSD and TRIM: I've read this tutorial here: Enable or Disable TRIM Support for Solid State Drives in Windows 10 | Tutorials. After checking my SSD according to the tutorial, I had this: [img] Yesterday I installed O&O Defrag Professional Edition 23, which I got from a giveaway...
  8. SSD Trim Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SSD Trim Windows 10: If TRIM is scheduled to run automatically weekly does your computer have to be TURNED ON for it to run? Thanks Bany.. 167625
  9. ssd trim

ssd trim: NTFS DisableDeleteNotify = 0 (Disabled) I have read articles and none show this so does this mean my trim is enabled or disabled? I think the 0 means it is enabled but it says disabled at the end. 134705
  10. SSD Trim Question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SSD Trim Question: Hi There Wondering if SSD Trim does it autoly with Windows Maintenance task? or if I should run that manually weekly, I set in the SSD dashboard, Enable Trim, Weekly for the schedule, but not sure if it ran, states under it last run none. Very very new to SSD drives, first...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 build 1803 ssd trim