Windows 10: Windows 10 start black screen with cmd window

Discus and support Windows 10 start black screen with cmd window in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey All, When I start windows it start black screen with CMD on c:\windows\system32 I can run explorer.exe from the cmd or task manager run but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by biotech326, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Windows 10 start black screen with cmd window

Hey All,

When I start windows it start black screen with CMD on c:\windows\system32
    I can run explorer.exe from the cmd or task manager run but it's annnoying.
    same happens also from safe mode (black screen and CMD)
    when running msconfig
    it's normal normal startup without safe boot.

I've scanned with kaspersky AntiVirus and malewarebytes Antimaleware but issue still remains.
    Would love some advise.

Thanks

:)

biotech326, Nov 24, 2017
  2. sj66 Win User

Pictures app not working

I am on a surface and all I have is a window to type my search for CMD into. there is no start. I typed in the search window CMD and a black screen popped up

3. Rishugarg Win User
    pop up of cmd

whenever I start my laptop ,cmd pop up for few seconds and then get close, cmd pop up show black clear minimized screen for few seconds..... how I can resolve this

I m window 10 user , cmd 32

help me

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Rishugarg, Nov 24, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Windows 10 start black screen with cmd window

You mean that you are getting the old style Repair screen. Have you tried using a Windows 10 dvd to help repair what is broken.

bro67, Nov 24, 2017
  5. yes I've ran it now
    from boot and checked repair windows
    there is no restore point
    and it only give me the startup repair option
    which isn't able to repair

biotech326, Nov 24, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 start black screen with cmd window

1. Windows 10 start black screen with cmd window - Similar Threads - start black screen

2. Open Cmd on start screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Open Cmd on start screen?: Hello, Can anyone tell me how to open the command prompt on the start screen? Got Windows 10. Thanks in advance. Cmd auf startbildschirm öffnen?
  3. Windows starts up to a black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows starts up to a black screen: Ever since I ran a recent windows update, my PC has just been starting up onto a black screen. It boots up, shows the ASUS screen like normal, then the windows logo but when that disapeers, there is just a black screen. I have tried a using restore point and that didn’t...
  4. Windows power shell black screen and cmd not working

Windows power shell black screen and cmd not working: I bought a pc from my friend and i created my account but we forgot to delete his account and make my account to system administrator. Until now i'm not used cmd but needed to my new job. I try to run cmd but it's not worked then i used windows power shell and it's worked...
  5. Windows 10 Local User starts up to Black screen with cmd

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Local User starts up to Black screen with cmd: My laptop main local user got into borken startup. After password input on load it gets into black screen with cmd open. I created another admin user and load seems normal. Is there some kind of repair I can run on the user settings or maybe some registry setting to verify...
  6. Windows 10 Black Screen with CMD on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Black Screen with CMD on startup: Just as the title suggests, everytime i start up my computer there is only a black screen with cmd on it. Typing explorer.exe on it seems to bring my desktop backup. But doing it every time i start my computer seems annoying. I tried checking the regedit on...
  7. Stuck with a black screen and a CMD window

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck with a black screen and a CMD window: Hi guys, long story short. Noticed that my CPU always was at 100% and that soundmixer.exe was the cause to it. After some googling i decided to remove it from regedit and restarted the computer. Now when i start the computer i'm stuck with a black screen and a CMD window,...
  8. Windows starts up with a black screen and CMD prompt.

Windows starts up with a black screen and CMD prompt.: Hello, yesterday I removed a miner off my PC and today this happened. The miner I removed was called SoundMixer utility, it infected CMD so everytime I tried starting it, it would mine. My cpu took a hit allowing me to notice it. I removed it from regedit as well....
  9. Black screen no curser no start up screen just black windows 10

Black screen no curser no start up screen just black windows 10: window 10 black screen with nothing for a quick second something will show up but then back to black screen .I tried to wake it up by pressing windows key+ctrl+shift+B and my start up screen with the login will flash for a second then it goes back to black screen before I...
  10. Window starts then hangs at black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Window starts then hangs at black screen: On another window system. The window starts, but it hangs after the window logo with the little dots swirling in a circle. Then it boots to a black screen and just stops. No error code, nothing at all. I already tried to fix startup repair, sfc /scannow and dism. sfc...