Windows 10: Windows 10 - Start Menu Icons

Discus and support Windows 10 - Start Menu Icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've made custom icons, they will pin to the start menu but I can only size to medium and small. What do I need to do to so they can resize to LARGE?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OlderPup1955, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Windows 10 - Start Menu Icons

I've made custom icons, they will pin to the start menu but I can only size to medium and small. What do I need to do to so they can resize to LARGE?

:)

OlderPup1955, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Jetster Win User
    Windows 10 Start menu issue

Ive always had issues with the start menu. Pin to start sometimes doesn't work. Now I cant move the icons. And the right click menu sticks. If I do manage to move one it disappears on to reappear later.
    Love 10 other than that. Whats the deal? I would like to organize my icons. Ive tried tablet mode too

Another thing it does when I first restart its bright. Then if I try to move something it dims

Jetster, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 - Start Menu Icons

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 - Start Menu Icons

1. Windows 10 - Start Menu Icons - Similar Threads - Start Menu Icons

2. start menu icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start menu icons: start menus icons changed with windows 11 22 h2 update. how can i restore to 22h1 start menu icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-icons/a5eaccf3-b1da-4e9a-8f4a-592f288fc942
  3. start menu icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu icon: All the icon in start menu became a folder. How to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-icon/793ccd6a-c30f-4600-ada0-281fe99d0092
  4. start menu icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start menu icon: All the icon in start menu became a folder. How to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-icon/793ccd6a-c30f-4600-ada0-281fe99d0092
  5. Start menu icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu icons: When I install something from the Windows Store and click on PIN TO START, an empty icon that does not respond to a click appears. I tried many solutions, but the problem remained. 180404
  6. No icons or Start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No icons or Start menu: Split from this thread. Powered on PC today and no icons or start up menu appear, I can't do anything and it is running incredibly slow, it is Windows 10. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience if this is not the proper way to ask this question. Thanks for any help....
  7. Start Menu icons

Start Menu icons: Why would about half of the icons in my Start Menu turn orange? System is three years old and has had no recent changes or disruptions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-icons/f64106f6-89fd-4529-aade-0ce2b2c443dd
  8. Start Menu Icons

Start Menu Icons: I just got my new computer. Trying to set it to my tastes. I've "unpinned from start" all the icons I don't want, and pinned the new icons I do want … and when I restart the machine, it reverts to the factory installed settings. This did not happen on my old machine. What's...
  9. Start menu icons

Start menu icons: Im having this weird issue when i make icons small on start screen, Has anyone encountered or resolved this issue. They seem to be cut in half. [img] 12116
  10. Start Menu Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Icons: Hello, Is there a way to pin a web page shortcut tile to "Start Menu" from Google Chrome maintaining original web page icon. Thank You 102601