Windows 10: windows 10 start problem

Discus and support windows 10 start problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi My laptop is dell inspiron 5558 with i7 processor and 16 GB ram. Recently i upgraded to windows 10 and am facing issue on when booting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nrgopi786, Oct 14, 2015.

1. nrgopi786 Win User

windows 10 start problem

Hi

My laptop is dell inspiron 5558 with i7 processor and 16 GB ram. Recently i upgraded to windows 10 and am facing issue on when booting the system.

After pressing power button, i am seeing dell logo and system shutsdown immediately. and i need to press the power button again where system boots completely this time.

Also after making chages to BIOS and most system will restart but my laptop goes power off

Kindly assist in this. Dell support people asking to downgrade the OS

Is this hardware or os issue?

:)

nrgopi786, Oct 14, 2015

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Oct 14, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Oct 14, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

windows 10 start problem

It's a BIOS/UEFI issue, OS doesn't start until BIOS is ready.

CountMike, Oct 14, 2015
  5. dalchina New Member
  6. nrgopi786 Win User
    problem resolved after reset to windows 8.1

nrgopi786, Oct 14, 2015
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    You could have tried turning off fast startup in Windows 10.

NavyLCDR, Oct 14, 2015
  8. nrgopi786 Win User

windows 10 start problem

I should have after reading about this feature i understand since i didnt face any issue on restarting the machine.

nrgopi786, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 start problem

1. windows 10 start problem - Similar Threads - start problem

2. There was a notification " There was a problem starting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was a notification " There was a problem starting...: There was a notification " There was a problem starting C:\PROGR~3\PROTOC~1\BPMFPO~1\GAMEHM~DLL. What should I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-notification-there-was-a-problem/5bf0d8c3-b335-47d6-88b3-68de56943fa2
  3. There was a notification " There was a problem starting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There was a notification " There was a problem starting...: There was a notification " There was a problem starting C:\PROGR~3\PROTOC~1\BPMFPO~1\GAMEHM~DLL. What should I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-notification-there-was-a-problem/5bf0d8c3-b335-47d6-88b3-68de56943fa2
  4. There was a notification " There was a problem starting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows start-up problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows start-up problem: My hp elitebook revolve 810 does not get past the hp starting screen. When I on the laptop it show the hp logo with a suggestion at the bottom corner asking to enter the BIOS system than the screen goes blank and then the logo screen comes back, this happens repeatedly....
  6. Windows start-up problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows start-up problem: My hp elitebook revolve 810 does not get past the hp starting screen. When I on the laptop it show the hp logo with a suggestion at the bottom corner asking to enter the BIOS system than the screen goes blank and then the logo screen comes back, this happens repeatedly....
  7. Windows start-up problem

8. Device ACPI\MSFT0001\4&c16f8a0&0 had a problem starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device ACPI\MSFT0001\4&c16f8a0&0 had a problem starting: MY LAPTOP :- LENOVO LEGION Y520 Gaming labtopI Have problem in Num lock it was work but suddenly after update at 3/23/2024 9:20:58 PM the button num lock stop working and each time it give me sound when i press it i tried all possible way to solve it such as change the value...
  9. Device ACPI\MSFT0001\4&c16f8a0&0 had a problem starting

Device ACPI\MSFT0001\4&c16f8a0&0 had a problem starting: MY LAPTOP :- LENOVO LEGION Y520 Gaming labtopI Have problem in Num lock it was work but suddenly after update at 3/23/2024 9:20:58 PM the button num lock stop working and each time it give me sound when i press it i tried all possible way to solve it such as change the value...
  10. Start up cannot repair your PC problem

Start up cannot repair your PC problem: Hello sir i am in deep problem . I was going to reset my laptop from settings reset my pc then it told me Reset this PC Keep my files option "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." And then i entered in deep problem then my laptop cannot re open it...