Windows 10: Windows 10 Start up screen

Discus and support Windows 10 Start up screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good evening. My pal needs assistance.He has just upgraded his windows 7 home premium to windows 10 by using the dvd iso that he downloaded all went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by menu, Sep 10, 2015.

1. menu Win User

Windows 10 Start up screen

Good evening.
    My pal needs assistance.He has just upgraded his windows 7 home premium to windows 10 by using the dvd iso that he downloaded all went well.

Now his question is when the pc starts up and the welcome screen comes up he has chosen a picture but underneath the circular picture it still says welcome to Windows 7,He thinks that should be Windows ten or something else not Windows 7.*Confused

Any help for him Please.
    Many Thanks.

:)

2. Error message "The Computer Restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error" after System Startup on Windows 10

I have a RCA cambio 2/1 tablet pc laptop windows 10 that i restarted because it was slow but now its stuck on the start up screen with an Error message "The Computer Restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error" after System Startup on Windows........
    Plz help

Rca cambio Windows 10 Stuck on start up screen, Sep 10, 2015
  3. Window 10 Store not starting up. Stuck on start up screen

Window 10 Store not starting up. Stuck on start up screen.

EdwardTran, Sep 10, 2015
  4. Windows 10 Start up screen

If it's an actual image he found online somewhere, it's there. He can't change it. He would need to either edit it in Photoshop or GIMP or something of that nature, or find another image with Windows 10 on it. Personally, myself, I bypass all the Welcome screens and such. It's annoying and it increases my boot up time.

ukcatsfan83, Sep 10, 2015
  5. Charlie Win User
    That sounds kinda strange. Can you get a screen shot of that?

Charlie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Start up screen

1. Windows 10 Start up screen - Similar Threads - Start screen

2. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.: Hello,Once I have logged in to my computer, the automatic repair screen comes up. I have tried most of the recovery methods and have installed Windows 10 on to my pen drive as this is the latest version that it can run. I tried to install Windows 10 using this method, but it...
  3. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.: Hello,Once I have logged in to my computer, the automatic repair screen comes up. I have tried most of the recovery methods and have installed Windows 10 on to my pen drive as this is the latest version that it can run. I tried to install Windows 10 using this method, but it...
  4. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...: randomly getting the DPC watchdog blue screen repeatedly with no real rhyme or reasonthe PC seems to eventually boot correctly every 3rd time or so and then crash again after a while...
  6. I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...: randomly getting the DPC watchdog blue screen repeatedly with no real rhyme or reasonthe PC seems to eventually boot correctly ever 3rd time or so and then crash again after a while...
  7. I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...

I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...: randomly getting the DPC watchdog blue screen repeatedly with no real rhyme or reasonthe PC seems to eventually boot correctly ever 3rd time or so and then crash again after a while...
  8. when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...: when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts perfectly after i shut down my pc using power button if i dont use it it stucks at 100%...
  9. when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...: when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts perfectly after i shut down my pc using power button if i dont use it it stucks at 100%...
  10. when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...