Windows 10: Windows 10 starts Microsoft support site when it boots

Discus and support Windows 10 starts Microsoft support site when it boots in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Every time I boot my PC after it has been off for a long time, Windows automatically boots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SnarkySneaks, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 starts Microsoft support site when it boots

Hello,

Every time I boot my PC after it has been off for a long time, Windows automatically boots https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/...?os=windows-10 on my default browser (Chrome).

I have nothing in my startup menu that should be causing this issue and no malware should be present on my PC.

It starts approximately 20 second after my PC boots to desktop. This issue started yesterday.

Does anyone know what causes this?

:)

SnarkySneaks, Apr 20, 2018

2. hours of operation

Can I assume that you are using Windows 10?

Click Start

Contact Support

Choose your option.

When I do it now it says waiting time is 1 minute.

Davy-Delliott, Apr 20, 2018
  3. WBC_726 Win User
    Alienware says it's Microsoft's problem that my Aurora R3 will not upgrade to Windows 10

I also have an R3 and started with Win 7.

Fought it for a day, then did get Windows 10 to work.

My process was:

1. Start the Win 10 installation. And sit with the computer (don't leave). I used the MediaCreationToolx64 program from Microsoft to force my upgrade.

2. During the install process, when the computer reboots. Turn off the computer while the boot is just starting. Wait a moment then power up. This forces a full restart. (There seems to be an issue with fast boot)

3. Keep sitting and watching and do a hard boot each time the installer reboots.

4. This will occur (I think) 5 times.

5. Now Windows 10 should be up and running. But not quite done yet.

6. Update USB driver to USB3.0. from the dell.com/support site.

enesas_Integrated-USB-3-0_A00_R286402.exe is the file that I used for my R3.

Renesas Integrated USB 3.0, v.2.0.4.0, A00 | Dell Deutschland

Good luck. FYI my R3 is working perfectly with Windows 10. No issues at all.

WBC_726, Apr 20, 2018
  4. Windows 10 starts Microsoft support site when it boots

Caledon Ken, Apr 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 starts Microsoft support site when it boots

1. Windows 10 starts Microsoft support site when it boots - Similar Threads - starts Microsoft support

2. efootball stuck on support site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    efootball stuck on support site: hi, i was downloading efootball2022 and left my pc in the night for sleep. the next time i woke up and checked the process, it already stops. every time i click on it, it brings me to the support site. it request the code, after i give it, it stuck on email form that i can't...
  3. efootball stuck on support site

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    efootball stuck on support site: hi, i was downloading efootball2022 and left my pc in the night for sleep. the next time i woke up and checked the process, it already stops. every time i click on it, it brings me to the support site. it request the code, after i give it, it stuck on email form that i can't...
  4. efootball stuck on support site

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Pinning Sites to the Start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pinning Sites to the Start: Hello - For the last few days, I haven't been able to pin sites to the Start. I don't know what happened. I can pin them to the Taskbar but when I try to pin them to the Start, the blue square appears and when I click it, nothing happens. Instead of saying the site name, the...
  6. where is the scanner support site

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where is the scanner support site: all of a sudden my wireless scanner is not responding to my windows 10 computer wirelessly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-scanner-support-site/563e9ce7-cdba-45a7-8732-a5438e6a2d36
  7. Microsoft site

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft site: Is this a legitimate MS site? https://affirm-link.net/are-you-at-least-18-years-of-age/index2.php?utm_source=1582238500208_1582238499666_85_176_23634450_1&utm_term=79680-01142019_AW2_viewmypdf_search_pdf&utm_kw=ext.js...
  8. Is this link for a legit Microsoft support chat site?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this link for a legit Microsoft support chat site?: Hello all: I was having issues activating Windows 10 after doing a motherboard replacement. I followed a chat link I found on Google (linked below), and the guy remoted into my computer, asked to see proof of purchase of the motherboard, then asked for a few account...
  9. Previewing support for same-site cookies in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Previewing support for same-site cookies in Microsoft Edge: Yesterday’s Windows Insider Preview build (build 17672) introduces support for the SameSite cookies standard in Microsoft Edge, ahead of a planned rollout in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. Same-site cookies enable more protection for users against cross-site request...
  10. Internet site in Start

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet site in Start: How to pin internet site to Start? 12188

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 automatically starts MS Access when booted