Windows 10: Windows 10 Startup Application Opening Very Slow

Discus and support Windows 10 Startup Application Opening Very Slow in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have serious problem. Because startup application opening very slowly in Windows 10. It was really fast when im using Windows 7. My english... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FinalKenpachi, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Startup Application Opening Very Slow

Hello.

I have serious problem. Because startup application opening very slowly in Windows 10. It was really fast when im using Windows 7. My english not good so let me explain with sample.

When i was using Windows 7: Desktop screen = Startup applications opening begins.

in Windows 10: Desktop screen + (5 or 7 second) = Startup application finally opening begins.

Also one software called "Logitech Gaming Software" always making connecting sound. (I mean, when you plug something on usb.) I heard every time i open windows and i hate that.

- My all drivers all update.
    - I was using same applications on Windows 7 too. There is no different. (If the applications have windows 10 version i already changed it.)

So anyone know the solutions? Or know why slowly?

Thanks.

:)

FinalKenpachi, Aug 2, 2015
  2. Crayman Win User

Windows 10 is very slow in opening any application and it is waiting for a long time even in opening the file explorer

Hello!

What hardware did you have issue with?

Crayman, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Windows 10 is very slow in opening any application and it is waiting for a long time even in opening the file explorer

There are several aspects that should be considered before installing an update or upgrade, namely, the system requirements needed for the new OS, and the storage space of the PC. These aspects will greatly affect the performance of the PC if the requirements
    were not met. To further narrow down the issue, kindly provide us with the default Windows version of your PC. For verification, is the update mentioned in your earlier post pertains to the Creators Update? You may check your Windows version by simply following
    the steps provided below.

• Open Settings.
    • Click System, then select About.
    • Check for the Edition and Version of your PC as shown in the photo below.

Windows 10 Startup Application Opening Very Slow [​IMG]

Knowing the Windows version that you are using will help us provide you with alternative solutions.

Regards.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Q10
    Q10 Win User

Windows 10 Startup Application Opening Very Slow

Application startup is slow on some machines that have been upgraded to Windows 10.
    Compatibility mode does not help either.

A temporary workaround we have found is to "Click on the taskbar" (Anywhere on it actually, as soon as you start the application) This action speeds up the load tremendously.

Still looking for fix.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

5. Hello. And thanks for the answer but i don't understand what you saying. My english not good. What next move after clicking the Taskbar?

FinalKenpachi, Aug 5, 2015
  6. Q10
    Q10 Win User
    In our case: Clicking on the task-bar speeds up the application load. We don't have to wait or do anything else.

The application we use was programmed using .NET. This may not be applicable to your application but I thought I would post it anyways.

7. How to speeds up application load on taskbar? I don't understand that.

FinalKenpachi, Aug 5, 2015
  8. Q10
    Q10 Win User

I am not doing anything special (No coding, no settings change, nothing at all) Just clicking on the task bar when the application starts speeds up the load and I don't have to wait for the load to complete. It is something that is caused by Windows 10.

9. Oh i see now. That was weird. *Smile

FinalKenpachi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Startup Application Opening Very Slow - Similar Threads - Startup Application Opening

2. Very slow application opening time!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow application opening time!: I'm starting any application and it goes to background with 0% CPU usage. I tried to reinstall windows several times but it didn't work. I have 2 windows 11 systems and on one of them all seems to work great. Applications are loading very VERY long. Some installation...
  3. Very slow application opening time!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow application opening time!: I'm starting any application and it goes to background with 0% CPU usage. I tried to reinstall windows several times but it didn't work. I have 2 windows 11 systems and on one of them all seems to work great. Applications are loading very VERY long. Some installation...
  4. Computer VERY slow on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer VERY slow on startup: Good afternoon.When starting up my desktop it takes quite a long time for me to be able to perform the simplest of tasks. Can you please remote assist and look in to what may be causing this?Kind regards.David Charlesworth...
  5. Application opens up slow, window menu and setting also very slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application opens up slow, window menu and setting also very slow.: Hi, I’m having some problem with my window desktop after a reset. When I starts my desktop, everything was able to process fast and smoothly for the first 10 second, but after that 10 second, everything seemed to open up way slower and even the window menu button takes about...
  6. very slow startup and slow shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    very slow startup and slow shutdown: I'm on a PC with a hard drive (no SSD) and 64-bit Win 10 Version 1909 Build 18363.1198.Up until a couple of weeks ago, it took about a minute to start up and shut down quickly, too; despite having MANY apps and programs. The last two weeks, I have very slow startup and...
  7. Very slow startup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very slow startup.: [ATTACH] My computers startup time can be between 2 minutes and even 5 or more hours. I don't know what happens background I just see this image for all of the startup time:...
  8. Very slow startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very slow startup: I have officially tried everything messed with the registry stopped startup programs freed up space stopped services but windows 10 takes a while to boot up like a long time and my memory usage is at 50% when not doing anything disk is always at a 100% this happens just after...
  9. Windows 10 Very Slow Opening Applications!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Very Slow Opening Applications!!: Windows 10 Very Slow Opening Applications!! Do NOT tell me to do a Safe boot and run SFC.... that is a useless and lazy response from Microsoft!!...
  10. Very slow startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very slow startup: I have an ASUS X556UR-XX477T Notebook Intel Core i7 8GB (GeForce 930MX 2GB) 1TB with windows 10. I have tried all the procedures described on the internet but it remains with very slow startup.In running programs I also realize that it is much more slow than my dell i5 with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. startup very slow windows windows 10

2. why the start up of application is very slow

3. windows 10 startup very very slow

4. windows 10 applications open slow,
  5. win 10 startup slow loading plug and play,
  6. slow start application on windows 10