Windows 10: Windows 10 Startup Problems

Discus and support Windows 10 Startup Problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As of recently I have been unable to successfully start up Windows 10. Whenever I start up my PC it will do an automatic startup repair and fail. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AunaudHussar, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Startup Problems

As of recently I have been unable to successfully start up Windows 10. Whenever I start up my PC it will do an automatic startup repair and fail. I am then give two options: to either shutdown or proceed to Advanced Options. I have attempted to use the reset option in the options, but that fails, just like everything else and says "There was a problems resetting your PC."
    Another option I tried was to go back to a previous version - That didn't work either and said that I needed a connection to perform it.

And lastly was the Disk Image option. I used the Windows 10 ISO I downloaded from the Microsoft website it and put it onto a DVD-R to load, but it was unable to find the file on the disk, and I also attempted to do so with a Flash Drive but had the same results as the Disk.

Is there anything I can do to fix this problem or to just start again with everything, as I have access to a bought copy of Windows?

:)

AunaudHussar, Mar 11, 2016

2. problems with windows 10 and google chrome

since loading windows 10 i have seen a number of frustrating issues when using google chrome which i have never had before. The most frustrating of these (i have a touch screen laptop) is if i drag the cursor over the screen it resizes either larger or
    smaller which is not what i want. Not a techie so whilst i have tried to fix it looking at other issues i have still not been successful - any ideas how i can fix this please?

windows 10 problems, Mar 11, 2016
  3. Computer shows blue screen and tells me that atikmdag.sys failed.

Windows 10 stops my computer and then gives me a blue screen. tells me that my atikmdag.sys failed. Have tried MS help but still have this problem. Any suggestion besides throwing away this computer?

Brenda( ) Windows 10 problems, Mar 11, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Windows 10 Startup Problems

If you have access to an operating PC you can download Kyhi's rescue ISO and make a bootable USB or DVD from it. Boot the computer from it and run Macrium Reflect Free, under the restore menu is a utility to fix windows startup problems. That has been known to fix non-booting Windows when the standard repair has failed.

Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk - Windows 10 Forums

NavyLCDR, Mar 11, 2016
  5. Thanks for the help, however now whenever I turn on my PC after I've inserted the x64 ISO by Kyhi I'm presented with a black screen and white text says that there is no operating system found. And to disconnect all drives that do not contain an operating system.

AunaudHussar, Mar 11, 2016
  6. b1rd Win User
    Hi AunaudHussar,

When you boot, are you presented with any boot options at all? IE: During the boot, do you <briefly> see anything as far as hit F2 or Del to access boot options? Do you see anything like that?

b1rd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Startup Problems

1. Windows 10 Startup Problems - Similar Threads - Startup Problems

2. GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup: I am on windows 11, new computer from 2 months ago. The gaming services app did an update on 12 april 2024. Since then, I have problems with it. So lets say I play a game on xbox pc app like halo. After I close and start my computer again, the start search bar will not...
  3. GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup: I am on windows 11, new computer from 2 months ago. The gaming services app did an update on 12 april 2024. Since then, I have problems with it. So lets say I play a game on xbox pc app like halo. After I close and start my computer again, the start search bar will not...
  4. Startup problem and bleu screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup problem and bleu screen: I was changed my hard disk like 2 month ago and recently The pc started to lag when browsing , and today he stoped when im in google chrome and then show me bleu screen like he need to restart and when he restarted there is black screen and sentence "No bootable devices...
  5. Startup problem and bleu screen

Startup problem and bleu screen: I was changed my hard disk like 2 month ago and recently The pc started to lag when browsing , and today he stoped when im in google chrome and then show me bleu screen like he need to restart and when he restarted there is black screen and sentence "No bootable devices...
  6. Startup problem and bleu screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. problem on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem on startup: I experienced a problem when my laptop booted for the first time, a black screen occurred and I had to do a hard shutdown to boot, usually after that a blue screen occurred with a hypervisor error code. I want to try the cmd command bootrec /fixboot, but when I want to do...
  8. problem on startup

problem on startup: I experienced a problem when my laptop booted for the first time, a black screen occurred and I had to do a hard shutdown to boot, usually after that a blue screen occurred with a hypervisor error code. I want to try the cmd command bootrec /fixboot, but when I want to do...
  9. Intel VMD problem in startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel VMD problem in startup: Hello I have recently installed win 11 pro 64 and before installing i turned off intel VMD in bios. Now that the Windows is installed i came back and turned on VMD but in startup after the logo the Blue Screen appears and restarts and so on. What should i do?P.S: i turned off...
  10. Intel VMD problem in startup

Intel VMD problem in startup: Hello I have recently installed win 11 pro 64 and before installing i turned off intel VMD in bios. Now that the Windows is installed i came back and turned on VMD but in startup after the logo the Blue Screen appears and restarts and so on. What should i do?P.S: i turned off...