Windows 10: Windows 10 startup repair loop

Discus and support Windows 10 startup repair loop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, When starting up my PC a few days ago it went into startup repair mode and will not come out. I have tried a system restore, rebuilding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DellDan, May 13, 2016.

1. DellDan Win User

Windows 10 startup repair loop

Hi all,

When starting up my PC a few days ago it went into startup repair mode and will not come out.

I have tried a system restore, rebuilding the BCD, chkdsk and RAM tests.

Finally, I reinstalled the OS on my SSD (most of my data is one a separate 1 TB HDD).

Oddly, even after reinstalling Windows I have the same issue!

Can anyone offer their opinion, could this be a driver issue or hardware?

Many thanks,

Daniel.

:)

DellDan, May 13, 2016

2. Windows 10 Email 0x80070003

Hi,

Let's use the answer of Likhitha V from this
    to fix the Windows 10 stuck in startup repair loop.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Darian Tab, May 13, 2016
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 13, 2016
  4. DellDan Win User

It's ok, I found out it was the GPU. All good after removal! Thanks.

DellDan, May 14, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 startup repair loop - Similar Threads - startup repair loop

2. Startup Repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Repair loop: Hi, this morning I turned on the pc and I found the Startup Repair screen, I tried to solve the problem by following some tutorials but nothing. I tried to manually fix it with cmd but it just added some OS which requires an admin password. I also tried the "System Restore"...
  3. Startup Repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Repair loop: Hi, this morning I turned on the pc and I found the Startup Repair screen, I tried to solve the problem by following some tutorials but nothing. I tried to manually fix it with cmd but it just added some OS which requires an admin password. I also tried the "System Restore"...
  4. Automatic repair loop in windows 10 on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair loop in windows 10 on startup: Hi Friends, My win 10 pc is having startup problem. Few days back i was installing latest update to my laptop and before installation completed i switched off it. And after that i am not able to start my p c as it has stuck now in Automatic Repair Loop and showing the same...
  5. Automatic repair loop in windows 10 on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair loop in windows 10 on startup: Hi Friends, My win 10 pc is having startup problem. Few days back i was installing latest update to my laptop and before installation completed i switched off it. And after that i am not able to start my p c as it has stuck now in Automatic Repair Loop and showing the same...
  6. Windows 10 startup repair loop

Windows 10 startup repair loop: My lenovo IdeaPad 110 is stuck on a Startup repair loop. I have tried everything for it to end. The startup repair couldn't repair my pc, command prompt always says "The device is not ready" once i enter the command "d:". Uninstalling updates always run into an error and the...
  7. Automatic repair loop in windows 10 startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair loop in windows 10 startup: Hi I turned on the computer, but Windows did not start up and I saw a black screen. With the study I realized that I had to enter the auto-repair mode. I turned on the computer three times and turned it off on the windows logo to enter the auto-repair mode. In automatic...
  8. Startup repair loop windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup repair loop windows 10: My old HP updated to windows10 crashrs on most updates and takes a couple of days re starts to get it back online. Since friday now its been stuck in repair loop with me able to access command prompt and make changes, i disabled automatic startup repair using bcdedit...
  9. Windows Startup Repair Loop

Windows Startup Repair Loop: So I just installed update 1803 a couple of days ago and everything went fine, I then decided yesterday the PC needs a cleanup so I disconnected it, used an air blower to clean it as usual then put everything together and started the PC. I noticed windows took longer than...
  10. Startup Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup Repair Loop: Hi all. I've been using Windows 10 for few weeks now and it's been really good. 8GB Ram 1 TB Hard Disc Asus Motherboard i5 processor Used the PC as I would normally do and shut it down last night. Recently installed the latest update for Win 10 as I recall....