Windows 10: Windows 10 Startup stops abruptly

Discus and support Windows 10 Startup stops abruptly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Computer states a problem caused windows 10 startup to fail. Troubleshooting doesn't fix. I would like to enter safe mode from Command prompt. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IraLevy, Aug 7, 2018.

1. IraLevy Win User

Windows 10 Startup stops abruptly

Computer states a problem caused windows 10 startup to fail. Troubleshooting doesn't fix. I would like to enter safe mode from Command prompt. I am able to enter Command Prompt. l'd like to do it the easy way!

:)

IraLevy, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Startup stops abruptly

Windows clean installation stops abruptly and restarts

I'm installing windows 10 home on a used machine. the hard drive is new. i can get the installation started and after a few moments to a few minutes of the getting files ready step the computer abruptly restarts.

AndrewLijewski, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Startup stops abruptly

1. Windows 10 Startup stops abruptly - Similar Threads - Startup stops abruptly

2. Audio abruptly stopping with no warning.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio abruptly stopping with no warning.: Hello, my audio has been stopping randomly with no warning... Went from fine to nothing. Not even muted, just.. Poof! Gone.I can't really explain it but it has happened twice that i know of.Please help me!I have no idea what is happening......
  3. Audio abruptly stopping with no warning.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio abruptly stopping with no warning.: Hello, my audio has been stopping randomly with no warning... Went from fine to nothing. Not even muted, just.. Poof! Gone.I can't really explain it but it has happened twice that i know of.Please help me!I have no idea what is happening......
  4. Audio abruptly stopping with no warning.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Abruptly stopping of Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Abruptly stopping of Wifi: Hello There,I got W10 and I'm facing wifi problems from some days.While using my Laptop, wifi stops working it shows no network and when I try to restart it through taskbar it stops but after that it doesn't start. I also checked the services where it shows that the WLAN...
  6. Abruptly stopping of Wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Abruptly stopping of Wifi: Hello There,I got W10 and I'm facing wifi problems from some days.While using my Laptop, wifi stops working it shows no network and when I try to restart it through taskbar it stops but after that it doesn't start. I also checked the services where it shows that the WLAN...
  7. Abruptly stopping of Wifi

8. Bluetooth abruptly stopped working

Bluetooth abruptly stopped working: Running Windows 10 Home and my Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. It was working earlier tonight. I've tried updating drivers, checking the system for updates, and running the Bluetooth troubleshooter and nothing works. Bluetooth is "not available" and there isn't even an...
  9. Cortana stops abruptly

in Cortana
    Cortana stops abruptly: Whenever I open Cortana and try to input voice it automatically stops abruptly and in the task manager it is shown as suspended.......help me fix this problem as fast as possible and I will be thankful if I can get the details about this UWP process. [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows clean installation stops abruptly and restarts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows clean installation stops abruptly and restarts: I'm installing windows 10 home on a used machine. the hard drive is new. i can get the installation started and after a few moments to a few minutes of the getting files ready step the computer abruptly restarts....