Windows 10: Windows 10 Store Closes a Few Seconds After Viewing an App

Discus and support Windows 10 Store Closes a Few Seconds After Viewing an App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ! Weird problem that I'm having. I can't download any apps from the Windows Store because it will close after a few seconds of loading an app page.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sup, Oct 17, 2016.

1. SUP
    sup Win User

Windows 10 Store Closes a Few Seconds After Viewing an App

!

Weird problem that I'm having. I can't download any apps from the Windows Store because it will close after a few seconds of loading an app page. Being on the actual store is fine, no problems there. But if I click on a specific app to view or download, it closes without error or anything.

Anyone else have this problem? Fixes?

Thanks!

:)

2. Windows Store Problem

Once I open the Store app, it loads for a few seconds then it just closes automatically. then it just closes automatically. I'm using Windows 10 ProOnce I open the Store app, it loads for a few seconds then it just closes automatically. I'm using Windows

TerriLohmeyer, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Activation of app Microsoft.Messaging_ failed with error

I tried this, but no Windows Store apps appear to be blocked.

I also tried launching other Windows Store apps, such as Calculator and Mail. They all act the same as the store app. (They show their logos and then close after a few seconds)

OinkersPig, Oct 17, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Store Closes a Few Seconds After Viewing an App

1. Windows 10 Store Closes a Few Seconds After Viewing an App - Similar Threads - Store Closes Few

2. Windows 10 keeps closing apps and games a few seconds after launching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps closing apps and games a few seconds after launching: Bit of background though: I was playing Valorant earlier when my standing mic fell onto my keyboard hitting a number of keys. Somehow managing to bring up Geforce in-game overlay, causing Valorant to crash. I don't know what else was hit in the mean time on my keyboard, but...
  3. Windows 10 keeps closing apps and games a few seconds after launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keeps closing apps and games a few seconds after launching: Bit of background though: I was playing Valorant earlier when my standing mic fell onto my keyboard hitting a number of keys. Somehow managing to bring up Geforce in-game overlay, causing Valorant to crash. I don't know what else was hit in the mean time on my keyboard, but...
  4. Windows 10 keeps closing apps and games a few seconds after launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Applications closes automatically after few seconds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Applications closes automatically after few seconds: I have a problem that closes applications automatically and I have tried everything but nothing works I've tried this but it didn't work. Anybody else have this issue and how can I resolve this? I can't even factory reset my PC because the reset window will close itself...
  6. Applications closes automatically after few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Applications closes automatically after few seconds: I have a problem that closes applications automatically and I have tried everything but nothing works I've tried this but it didn't work. Anybody else have this issue and how can I resolve this? I can't even factory reset my PC because the reset window will close itself...
  7. Some applications close after a few seconds.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some applications close after a few seconds.: Hello, first of all, I am a first-time user of this subreddit, so sorry if this is in the wrong category or something like that. Also, sorry if I missed some topic that discusses this problem, but I didn't find any, that worked for me. Today, I encountered a problem, where...
  8. Windows settings closing after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows settings closing after a few seconds: My setting keeps closing after a few second. I don't know if it is crashing because it doesn't give anything. For example i start settings then i go to devices turn on my bluetooth and then my settings closes....
  9. Minecraft closes a few seconds after it opens.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft closes a few seconds after it opens.: So I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 a few minutes ago, installed it and opened it. To my surprise it closed after a few seconds maybe 5 when I first opened it, and less than 3 after i repeated the process. I reinstalled it and even reset it but the problem still...
  10. Settings closing few seconds after opening it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings closing few seconds after opening it.: When I try to open settings on windows 10, it shows up for few seconds and closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/settings-closing-few-seconds-after-opening-it/9064bd52-340a-476d-b259-9ec362da2b82

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 store closes after a few seconds