Windows 10: Windows 10 store crash

Discus and support Windows 10 store crash in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is it only me my store crash men i try to use it?? 9122 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Latram, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Latram Win User

Windows 10 store crash

Is it only me my store crash men i try to use it??

:)

Latram, Jul 27, 2015

2. Windows 10 Store crashes

On trying to download any app from Windows 10 Store the App Store crashes

GhalyStefanos, Jul 27, 2015
  3. max green Win User
    windows 10 Store not working?

There is growing feedback that the Store is down for a lot of people today.

Service Alert: Windows Store crashing on Windows 10 PCs and Mobile [Update: Fixed]

Service Alert: Windows Store crashing on Windows 10 PCs and Mobile phone

By Daniel Rubino

If you are running Windows 10 tonight and have noticed the Store immediately closes when you try to open it, you are not alone. Through both our email tips and a quick search on Twitter reveal that this is a widespread issue.

max green, Jul 27, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

Windows 10 store crash

bro67, Jul 27, 2015
  5. Latram Win User
    this happen after i install the eset beta the store random crash...

EDIT: Found the problem ESET beta crash the store and slow down the store

Latram, Jul 27, 2015
  6. bro67 Win User
    It is not ESET that causes this. Again it reared its head with an update that came out when 8.1 was pushed.

bro67, Jul 27, 2015
  7. Latram Win User
    it was the eset when i unistall the eset the windows store dont crash at all.

Latram, Jul 27, 2015
  8. bro67 Win User

Windows 10 store crash

Sorry for the yelling. It is possible that ESET could have caused some of the problems with 8.

I would have never nailed it to ESET, because of not seeing it causing problems with 7 & 8.

bro67, Jul 27, 2015
  9. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Why on earth do people waste their time , possibly money and machine resources by adding these 3rd party AV products to their machines --TOTALLY UNNECESSARY on Windows 10 - windows 10 has decent GOOD SECURITY built right into the OS and is updated frequently.

Corporate users probably need some sort of Enterprise Malware protection but for HOME users WINDOWS DEFENDER is more than adequate.

Most of the 3rd party AV software is built using techniques designed for the previous set of OS'es such as W7. Software / Hardware and so have Criminal techniques and Scams as well . Todays problems need a totally different approach. You wouldn't for example design a modern electricity generating station using highly dirty sulphurous Coal. Similarly you need to use modern techniques against computer intrusions --unfortunately a lot of them are done by USERS giving away passwords / opening dubious email links, replying for requests for money to fake web sites etc --none of which can be prevented by using software.

Similarly even downloading movies / music from torrents --provided it's a recognized mp4 / mkv / avi etc for video or flas / mp3 / ape etc for audio you can't get a virus since the music player / video player would treat any "embedded" nasty in the file simply as NOISE and wouldn't play it.

Viruses are a bit last century now -- people have moved on to scamming etc - a lot more profitable unfortunately. The days of 32rd party AV suppliers IMO is OVER. Just keep Windows defender in W10, and ensure your firewall has decent rules and JUNK everything else. Also when downloading click the RIGHT download --some sites set out to confuse via all sorts of extra green arrows etc.

Also the new browser EDGE doesn't have modifiable toolbars so you won't get that annoying problem of software wanting to install a myriad of toolbars on your browser.

Cheers
    jimbo

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 store crash

1. Windows 10 store crash - Similar Threads - store crash

2. Why is PC always crashing ? While downloading from Microsoft Store or playing Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is PC always crashing ? While downloading from Microsoft Store or playing Valorant: I got a new pc with medium specs and the pc its self is good but its always crashing , mostly i have the error from”volmgr” and then is coming another ones, please help and let me know what info u would like me to provide...
  3. Why is PC always crashing ? While downloading from Microsoft Store or playing Valorant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is PC always crashing ? While downloading from Microsoft Store or playing Valorant: I got a new pc with medium specs and the pc its self is good but its always crashing , mostly i have the error from”volmgr” and then is coming another ones, please help and let me know what info u would like me to provide...
  4. Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening: Im not sure what details to give other then when i open microsoft store it just closes after 5 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-crashing-5-seconds-after-opening/212b457e-0084-4536-a306-cba7e6f22b4b
  5. Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening

Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening: Im not sure what details to give other then when i open microsoft store it just closes after 5 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-crashing-5-seconds-after-opening/212b457e-0084-4536-a306-cba7e6f22b4b
  6. Windows store crashes when i open the settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store crashes when i open the settings: when i open the windows store and click on settings it crashes ive tried reseting the app, clearing the cache, restarting and updating my computer, and using the troubleshooting tool but nothing is working...
  7. Windows store crashes when i open the settings

Windows store crashes when i open the settings: when i open the windows store and click on settings it crashes ive tried reseting the app, clearing the cache, restarting and updating my computer, and using the troubleshooting tool but nothing is working...
  8. Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator

Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator: Issue: Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator, and the Windows Store crash upon launch on my PC. Attempted Solutions: Reset Photo Viewer and Calculator in Apps, no change. Uninstall of both were successful as far as I can tell but when I go to reinstall them both, the...
  9. Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash on Launch: Windows Store, Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator: Issue: Windows Photo Viewer, Windows Calculator, and the Windows Store crash upon launch on my PC. Attempted Solutions: Reset Photo Viewer and Calculator in Apps, no change. Uninstall of both were successful as far as I can tell but when I go to reinstall them both, the...
  10. Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher: Hello,I'm frustrated, I spend 129zł on the game Minecraft and the Microsoft app is restraining me from even installing the game! When I click the download button it goes gray and I'm unable to do anything about it. When I search Minecraft Launcher and try to install it from...