Windows 10: Windows 10 Store Doesn't Let Me Download Anything

Discus and support Windows 10 Store Doesn't Let Me Download Anything in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just upgraded from 8.1, to windows 10 today. Everything seems fine at the moment, except when I open the store, and try to download an app, I go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Garlotch, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Garlotch Win User

Windows 10 Store Doesn't Let Me Download Anything

I just upgraded from 8.1, to windows 10 today.

Everything seems fine at the moment, except when I open the store, and try to download an app, I go to the page and it gives me this constant 'loading sign'.

Windows 10 Store Doesn't Let Me Download Anything [​IMG]

It doesn't seem to end, and I don't see any option to download my app/game.

Can anyone help?

:)

Garlotch, Sep 24, 2015
  2. John Vil Win User

Windows Store Won't Let Me Download Anything!

Hello Isaiah,

One possible reason why the Windows Store won't let you download anything may be due to a system file corruption. To better assist you, kindly answer the questions below:

• What is the current version/build of your Windows 10 laptop? To check, type
      winver
      on Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are there any available updates for your laptop?

In the meantime, we recommend that you try to reset the Windows Store cache. In Cortana's search field, type WSReset to see WSReset in the search results. Right click on WSReset and then click on Run as administrator.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Sep 24, 2015
  3. Windows Store Won't Let Me Download Anything!

I bought an HP laptop from a pawn store recently. It works fine for the most part except in that with the Windows Store the tab to download something never populates. It just loads and loads so I can never click on anything to install. What do I do?

IsaiahTrenton, Sep 24, 2015
  4. Windows 10 Store Doesn't Let Me Download Anything

Have you done all the updates also it can take some time for everything to load in store, it took 2 hours on my laptop to be fully up and running, also I see by your post it has added some.

hTconeM9user, Sep 24, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Store Doesn't Let Me Download Anything

1. Windows 10 Store Doesn't Let Me Download Anything - Similar Threads - Store Doesn't Let

2. Microsoft store won't let me download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't let me download anything: So, I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5, I choose which drive to install it on, and after that it loads for a minute, and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-download-anything/b397eb65-548f-4998-8216-b5f408b5cc90
  3. Microsoft store won't let me download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't let me download anything: So, I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5, I choose which drive to install it on, and after that it loads for a minute, and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-download-anything/b397eb65-548f-4998-8216-b5f408b5cc90
  4. Microsoft store won't let me download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Store won't let me download ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Store won't let me download ANYTHING: I am so beyond infuriated with Microsoft on this one. I’ve tried every fix I’ve seen online and nothing changes anything. I bought Forza Horizon and Minecraft from the microsoft store yet it refuses to let me download them. I’ve tried the wsreset, resetting from settings,...
  6. My Windows Store Will not let me download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows Store Will not let me download anything: My windows store used to work and then stopped, I have tried all of the examples here for running powershell exct but I keep getting this message. It seems that it is not even on my pc anymore? I cannot re install either, I can even open up the store but when going to the...
  7. Microsoft store not letting me download ANYTHING

Microsoft store not letting me download ANYTHING: I have tried every single "fix" that I can find and nothing has worked! Every time i try to hit the install button, it goes away, but then when i go to the installing tab, nothings there. upon going back to the ready to install tab, the install button is there again....
  8. The store won't let me download anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The store won't let me download anything.: are there any fixes? submitted by /u/TheRealArborkid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/envl6m/the_store_wont_let_me_download_anything/
  9. Not letting me download anything!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not letting me download anything!!!: Im just trying to reset my computer and it says i need to clear up space. Anything i try to uninstall or delete says it cannot find the file. It wont let me download ANYTHING or uninstall anything. It tells me to save then as soon as i hit run the error message pops up. Never...
  10. The Microsoft store won't let me download anything

The Microsoft store won't let me download anything: I've had my computer for a while, its a good computer, it has served me well. One thing, however, that is not serving me well is this: When I try to download things from the Microsoft store, it simply. Just. Won't let me. Instead of downloading whatever it is I try to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 will not let me download anything