Windows 10: Windows 10 Store not Downloading or updating

Discus and support Windows 10 Store not Downloading or updating in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get error code 0x80071AC3 when I try to download or update. I have currently 4 apps waiting. Tried resetting Store as administrator and also removing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by brizey, Jun 23, 2017.

1. brizey Win User

Windows 10 Store not Downloading or updating

I get error code 0x80071AC3 when I try to download or update. I have currently 4 apps waiting. Tried resetting Store as administrator and also removing and reinstalling Store. No change.
    Facebook however DID update today!

:)

brizey, Jun 23, 2017
  2. CMJ141 Win User

Windows 10 Store not downloading or updating apps

hello all, I believe I have the solution..

Remove Update KB3105213. after I removed this update my windows store started working again.. remove it and then it will prompt you to restart your computer.. restart it. Worked for me.

Hope this helps you all.

CMJ141, Jun 23, 2017
  3. 8-bit Win User
    Windows 10 Store not downloading or updating apps

Microsoft makes an updated version of the store to maybe cure problems.

But in their wisdom?? they put it in the store app rather than putting it in the regular updates.

And since the store app is broken, the updated store cannot be installed.

I have tried everyones suggestions to try to get it working and all have failed for me.

8-bit, Jun 23, 2017
  4. dencal Win User

Try this....Open Task Manager....click on Startup tab.....if OneDrive is there disable.....then Restart computer.

Do a Chkdsk on main "C" Drive by right clicking on Winkey (bottom left corner) click on Windows Powershell (Admin) and type chkdsk /r ......press enter......when finished try downloading a Store App.

If successful re-enable OneDrive in Startup and restart computer.

Now try once again to download app from Store

dencal, Jun 23, 2017
  5. brizey Win User
    Thanks for those suggestions. OneDrive was already disabled. chkdsk /r had to be run on restart, which it did. But same result as before I'm afraid.

brizey, Jun 24, 2017
  6. dencal Win User
    Right click Winkey and click on run.....type wsreset.exe.....press enter.
    Restart pc and sign in with your M$ user account.

dencal, Jun 24, 2017
  7. brizey Win User
    I tried that at the very beginning .. tried it again just now .. same issues.
    I think I will try disabling everything in startup one at a time. Might work?

brizey, Jun 24, 2017
  8. Windows 10 Store not Downloading or updating

TairikuOkami, Jun 24, 2017
  9. brizey Win User
    Well I removed startup stuff .. even uninstalled AVG antivirus. No difference. Ran your batch file .. no difference. Crazy! Must be a MS issue. Haven't got the Creators Update yet .. maybe that will sort it.

brizey, Jun 24, 2017
  10. dencal Win User
    That's the way to go now...

dencal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Store not Downloading or updating - Similar Threads - Store Downloading updating

2. Windows 10 and Microsoft store updates stuck/not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and Microsoft store updates stuck/not downloading: My windows updates have been stuck at around 80% or lower for hours along with Microsoft store not downloading/updating apps on my pc, they just get stuck on pending or get a couple mb downloaded then get stuck. I've tried restarting my pc, resetting the Microsoft store,...
  3. Windows 10 and Microsoft store updates stuck/not downloading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and Microsoft store updates stuck/not downloading: My windows updates have been stuck at around 80% or lower for hours along with Microsoft store not downloading/updating apps on my pc, they just get stuck on pending or get a couple mb downloaded then get stuck. I've tried restarting my pc, resetting the Microsoft store,...
  4. Where is the downloaded update stored in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is the downloaded update stored in Windows 10?: I had downloaded Windows 11 but, suddenly the settings had closed and after opening it the update was restarted. I want the file of Windows 11 and if you can please tell me to how to manually install it. Android handles a update in a lot better way. Windows gave me the worst...
  5. Windows 10 Store not downloading Minecraft Dungeons update?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Store not downloading Minecraft Dungeons update?: I own Minecraft Dungeons and I'm trying to update it since I haven't in months. However, it won't even start to update. I click the download button and it goes to the download queue as expected, but then it doesn't move. Even if it's the only thing in the queue, it doesn't...
  6. Microsoft Store on Windows 10 not loading "Downloads and updates"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store on Windows 10 not loading "Downloads and updates": It started when I tried to play Halo Wars 2, and got stuck on the loading screen where it says "GAME UPDATE, PLEASE WAIT" and "Checking for game update". I opened the microsoft store and tried checking to see if there were any updates, and the Downloads and updates tab would...
  7. Windows 10 store downloads and windows updates

Windows 10 store downloads and windows updates: I can not download anything from the Windows store. I do not get any error message, it says starting download (for an hour now) but nothing happens. I'm on the internet ans can download using my browser. I decided to go to windows updates and see if I could check for up dates...
  8. Window 10 - Windows Update and Windows Store not downloading

Window 10 - Windows Update and Windows Store not downloading: I have ran into this problem on a 2 builds now. Currently, I have a Dell M6800: I do a clean install of Windows 10 and all seems fine (Windows Store will download and install apps and download and update apps). I've created a restore point at this point. The problem...
  9. Windows Update and Windows Store will not download updates.

Windows Update and Windows Store will not download updates.: I bought an Asus laptop in March and proceeded to install drivers and updates as needed for the hardware. Unfortunately I am unable to download anything from the Windows Update Tool and I cannot download any apps or update anything from the Windows update store. I've been to...
  10. Windows Store not Downloading Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store not Downloading Updates: I just upgraded my OS to Windows 10 from 8.1 a few days back, and the Windows Store is the only thing giving me issues at the moment. It shows the Progress Bar of the download but frequently it just stays at 0.0MB / ???? MB downloaded for the apps and doesn't move at all....