Windows 10: Windows 10 Store Streaming

Discus and support Windows 10 Store Streaming in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I currently have a Chromecast for the TV (Across the room) Chromecast allows streaming from a computer on the network via Ethernet connection to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JRink, Jun 18, 2016.

1. JRink Win User

Windows 10 Store Streaming

So I currently have a Chromecast for the TV (Across the room) Chromecast allows streaming from a computer on the network via Ethernet connection to the Chromecast on Wifi, that Works fine, from what I understand to stream Movies I bought on the 10 Store I would have to have a Wireless Adapter on my Desktop AND a Windows 10 Streaming Device (For example Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter CG4-00001 - Newegg.com), Is there a way around this? Unless I'm missing something

:)

JRink, Jun 18, 2016

2. streaming app for windows 10 mobile

Hi

Is there any good streaming app in windows 10 mobile store? I used Lumia Play to app to stream my videos with Bravia TVs but now it's not in store.Which app I can use instead?

Mohammad.R, Jun 18, 2016
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows 10 - Streaming video failure

We understand that the Windows Store apps as well as their website equivalent fails to stream, however, for us to further isolate the issue, we suggest that you try to

uninstall
    and reinstall a specific Windows Store App (Netflix, Vudu, and Crunchyroll) and see if you'll be able to stream a video on the application.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jun 18, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

You can only cast to Chrome ast, with only Google's own products. If you want to stream stuff from the Microsoft store. The you will need a computer or HDMI extender to show that content on your tv.

bro67, Jun 19, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Store Streaming - Similar Threads - Store Streaming

2. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.: Tried clearing cache restarting my computer and troubleshooters but none worked. It initially said "Just a moment" and then it went white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-on-microsoft-store-stuck-on-white/0ef3fbef-fbe1-48df-ba68-f0b251b434ce
  3. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.: Tried clearing cache restarting my computer and troubleshooters but none worked. It initially said "Just a moment" and then it went white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-on-microsoft-store-stuck-on-white/0ef3fbef-fbe1-48df-ba68-f0b251b434ce
  4. Microsoft store, movie download and streaming quality

Microsoft store, movie download and streaming quality: I bought all Lord of the Rings movies in 4k from the microsoft store. The streaming quality looks more like 720p and when I want to download the movies the only options I am given are SD and HD. Why cant I download these movies in 4k which I paid for? I don't really care...
  5. Microsoft store, movie download and streaming quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store, movie download and streaming quality: I bought all Lord of the Rings movies in 4k from the microsoft store. The streaming quality looks more like 720p and when I want to download the movies the only options I am given are SD and HD. Why cant I download these movies in 4k which I paid for? I don't really care...
  6. Microsoft store, movie download and streaming quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Store, Live Feeds, Cortana, Feedback Hub, and Streaming Apps returning errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Store, Live Feeds, Cortana, Feedback Hub, and Streaming Apps returning errors: Windows Specification:Windows 10 Pro Ver. 21H1 - OS Build 19043.1165Device:Surface Book i7 Drivers and OS fully updatedA couple of weeks ago after what I assume was an update, the following known apps and processes stopped working as prescribed with their error codes:Windows...
  8. Applications downloaded from Windows store for stream go with lag

Applications downloaded from Windows store for stream go with lag: Since a few months ago when I try to use Netflix or Crunchyroll, using the Windows 10 apps. They tend to be laggy and the videos look slow and with few frames. That doesn't happen to me in Chrome. But it makes me more comfortable to see it in the app. Try to check them out...
  9. TIDAL music streaming app for Windows 10 available in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    TIDAL music streaming app for Windows 10 available in Microsoft Store: Beginning today, you can download the TIDAL music streaming app for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store. [ATTACH] With more than 60 million tracks, 244,000 music videos, thousands of expertly curated playlists and hundreds of live events, TIDAL customers have access to an...
  10. Free movie streaming apps in the app store- Are they legal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free movie streaming apps in the app store- Are they legal?: I see all these movie streaming apps in the Windows app store like Movie Tube. Are these legit? Streaming movies that just came out on video free seems like a trap to me. Are these malware? Illegal? Will I get a MPAA letter from my cable co? 56333