Windows 10: Windows 10 store thinks i don't have windows 10?

Discus and support Windows 10 store thinks i don't have windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's been a pain in the ass trying to get this to work. and i'm down to the last problem. Screenshot This goes for other games. the link sends me to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sorakaa, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Sorakaa Win User

Windows 10 store thinks i don't have windows 10?

It's been a pain in the ass trying to get this to work. and i'm down to the last problem. Screenshot This goes for other games. the link sends me to a windows 10 download. Obviously I am on windows 10. all newest updates. PLEASE HELP! I want to play this

:)

Sorakaa, Apr 6, 2016

2. Microsoft store thinks i don't have windows 10, but i do

HI,

There are few factors that can contribute to the issue you are facing. This could be related to recent updates on your computer to corrupted system files. Since you mentioned that you have
    tried different troubleshooting steps, let us assist you in resolving your concern. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any error messages that showed up when you open the app?
    • Which Windows troubleshooter have you ran so far?
    We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Apr 6, 2016
  3. Microsoft store thinks i don't have windows 10, but i do

Microsoft store thinks my pc doesn't have windows 10 and therefore wont let me download forza horizon 3. i just had horizon 3 installed but wanted to reinstall because it refused to start. i've tried all that windows troubleshooter stuff that has never
    helped anybody in the history of everything, reset cashe, restarted my pc and more. nothing has worked. the game worked a couple of days ago. this store has been a disapointment ever since it released. the best fix would be if microsoft put the game on steam,
    but as that won't ever happen i have to ask for help. so i'm askig: would you please help me?

ulrikvalla, Apr 6, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 store thinks i don't have windows 10?

1. Windows 10 store thinks i don't have windows 10? - Similar Threads - store thinks don't

2. I have paid for windows 10 and don't have it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have paid for windows 10 and don't have it.: I paid for an upgrade to windows 10 and didn't get it !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-windows-10-and-dont-have-it/4851e9dc-84b3-4449-a9cf-a13279087aed
  3. I have paid for windows 10 and don't have it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have paid for windows 10 and don't have it.: I paid for an upgrade to windows 10 and didn't get it !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-windows-10-and-dont-have-it/4851e9dc-84b3-4449-a9cf-a13279087aed
  4. I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10: I have a problem to find Microsoft Store, it said "you'll need an app to open...." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-microsoft-store-on-my-windows-10/34f399c3-e07b-425b-94c7-96cfb4e8b41b
  5. I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10: I have a problem to find Microsoft Store, it said "you'll need an app to open...." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-microsoft-store-on-my-windows-10/34f399c3-e07b-425b-94c7-96cfb4e8b41b
  6. I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10

7. I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 and I don't think I have windows 10. Can I get a refudn

I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 and I don't think I have windows 10. Can I get a refudn: I purchased this yesterday for my child and cannot get past the part where Microsoft can find my computer so that I can install. Not sure what to do. Tried calling and they said I have to ask on here....
  8. I don't have Windows Store

I don't have Windows Store: I know that I have already made a post but I posted it on the wrong Windows Topics so I'm going to try again. So I reset my laptop and now I don't even have it as a app. Can someone please help?!...
  9. I don't have Windows App Store on Windows 10???

I don't have Windows App Store on Windows 10???: resently I installed (fresh install) Windows 10 on my laptop and today I found that there is no MS Store in my app list and 1- I used WSReset.exe command in RUN but it tell me: "You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store". 2- then I used Windows Store Apps...
  10. I don't have Windows Store

I don't have Windows Store: Hello, I've tried to reinstall Windows store but I have had no luck! How can I solve this? What I've tried: Code: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Reg ister...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does windows store think i have windows 10 s?