Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck at black screen

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck at black screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times. step 1 on copying files are 100% step 2 installing features n updates are 100% step 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hendry, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's works*Smile

:)

Hendry, Aug 2, 2015
  2. joe666666 Win User

Windows 10 stuck at Black Screen with Blue Windows Logo no spinning dots

Windows 10 stuck at Black Screen with Blue Windows Logo no spinning dots

joe666666, Aug 2, 2015
  3. My Win10 PC is STUCK in the welcome screen

No I do not get any error messages ...

And about the safe mode i tried but every time i click on 4 and the pc restarts after that the windows 10 logo appears and after that logo a black screen appears and nothing ..pc stuck on that black screen... and i tried to restart the pc after the black
    screen but another hybernation screen appeared and stuck too .. i restarted the pc again and another windows is resuming screen appeared and stuck too ... so pls help me as fast as you can

EsmailSalama, Aug 2, 2015
  4. venkey33 Win User

Check your BIOS, if it has to be updated do that. And also if you have nvdia driver update it too. These are the reasons you are getting stuck at 75%, after this it is a smooth drive.

venkey33, Aug 2, 2015
  5. dllfoxx Win User
    undo fast startup in Power worked for me*Biggrin

dllfoxx, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 stuck at black screen - Similar Threads - stuck black screen

2. Installing Windows 10 stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows 10 stuck on black screen: This question has been asked several times before, but none of the solutions listed there worked. Backstory: I installed windows 10 on my linux machine, everything worked perfectly, but one day the system crashed... to a level where the automatic repair wasnt able to repair...
  3. Installing Windows 10 stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 stuck on black screen: This question has been asked several times before, but none of the solutions listed there worked. Backstory: I installed windows 10 on my linux machine, everything worked perfectly, but one day the system crashed... to a level where the automatic repair wasnt able to repair...
  4. Windows stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck on black screen: First let me tell you that I had dual booted Windows 10 with Elementary OS. Recently when I tried to boot into Windows, my screen got stuck without even loading the Windows logo.As I found on some videos and discussions, I used bootable Windows 10 USB to boot.I tried the...
  5. Windows stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck on black screen: First let me tell you that I had dual booted Windows 10 with Elementary OS. Recently when I tried to boot into Windows, my screen got stuck without even loading the Windows logo.As I found on some videos and discussions, I used bootable Windows 10 USB to boot.I tried the...
  6. Windows stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows stuck on black screen

Windows stuck on black screen: While working my labtop just showed that windows has encountered a problem and will collect information then restart, then when restarting it got stuck in the black screen doesn't even show the logo. Tryied to get into reset but each time I press f11 it just shows on the...
  8. Windows 10 stuck black screen

Windows 10 stuck black screen: I was following instructions to troubleshoot a game install and was instructed to put my pc into safe mode. Upon reboot i get the white dots circling but then nothing but black after that, no cursor. Things I have tried: Rebooting Windows USB installer...
  9. Windows stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stuck on black screen: Windows is stuck on a black screen with only the cursor there. Ctrl Alt Del doesnt work. Neither does Ctrl Shift Esc. Only pressing shift 5 times shows sticky keys dialog box. I need help desperately submitted by /u/AweCookies [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 got stuck on the black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 got stuck on the black screen: "Undoing changes made to your computer" while updating from 1903 to 1909 I have the Axioo Neon MLC series laptop with Windows 10 Pro version 1903. I tried to upgrade to version 1909. After hours later, my laptop gets stuck on the black screen that says "Undoing the changes...