Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck at BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck at BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just bought a new computer which is Lenovo Thinkpad x240.The computer was upgraded to windows 10 pro from windows 7 pro by the owner and i don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NickTeoh, Aug 19, 2018.

1. NickTeoh Win User

Windows 10 stuck at BSOD

I just bought a new computer which is Lenovo Thinkpad x240.The computer was upgraded to windows 10 pro from windows 7 pro by the owner and i don't have the windows 10 cd.There were many new updates so installed them.After that i restart my computer.When its booting it pops up a blue screen saying CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED.I tried many things that i found in youtube such as using command and many others ways.my system restore wouldn't work as i never backup before.Can anyone help me please.

:)

NickTeoh, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 stuck at BSOD

Delta6326, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck at BSOD

1. Windows 10 stuck at BSOD - Similar Threads - stuck BSOD

2. Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.: I had windows 10 education on my computer when I bought it. It would not let me customize anything so I erased it and put on a Windows 10 Home. Now when I boot it goes to the BSOD with error codes 0xc000021a and it keeps rebooting. I tried unplugging everything and switched...
  3. Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.: I had windows 10 education on my computer when I bought it. It would not let me customize anything so I erased it and put on a Windows 10 Home. Now when I boot it goes to the BSOD with error codes 0xc000021a and it keeps rebooting. I tried unplugging everything and switched...
  4. Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !: Hello,I have been searching for a solution for a while now, and I still don't know how to solve my problem.Whenever my laptop starts, it loads normally with the circling white dot, and then it flashes a blue screen for about a second or so, and finally my pc automatically...
  6. I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !

I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !: Hello,I have been searching for a solution for a while now, and I still don't know how to solve my problem.Whenever my laptop starts, it loads normally with the circling white dot, and then it flashes a blue screen for about a second or so, and finally my pc automatically...
  7. Laptop always BSODs when trying to update. Stuck on Windows 1709

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop always BSODs when trying to update. Stuck on Windows 1709: Hi all. I've had this Lenovo Yoga 720 15" laptop since 2017 and have done countless hours and methods of troubleshooting to try and get this thing to update, but it always BSODs for 90% of the Windows updates. Thus, I seem to be permanently stuck on version 1709. I think it...
  8. Laptop always BSODs when trying to update. Stuck on Windows 1709

Laptop always BSODs when trying to update. Stuck on Windows 1709: Hi all. I've had this Lenovo Yoga 720 15" laptop since 2017 and have done countless hours and methods of troubleshooting to try and get this thing to update, but it always BSODs for 90% of the Windows updates. Thus, I seem to be permanently stuck on version 1709. I think it...
  9. Laptop always BSODs when trying to update. Stuck on Windows 1709

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I’ve been stuck in a BSOD loop whenever I would try to boot up my PC. After turning it on,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been stuck in a BSOD loop whenever I would try to boot up my PC. After turning it on,...: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0d67bhjk5ahXlth5JILS5K57w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-stuck-in-a-bsod-loop-whenever-i-would-try/0ddd767f-0135-434b-b6e7-5480907b1433

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen stuck at 0%