Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck at login screen without password prompt

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck at login screen without password prompt in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My PC stuck at the login screen without user password prompt in safe mode. I've tried the solutions as follows, however, none of them are success :... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by leosung, Sep 29, 2016.

1. leosung Win User

Windows 10 stuck at login screen without password prompt

My PC stuck at the login screen without user password prompt in safe mode.

I've tried the solutions as follows, however, none of them are success :

Use the Windows 10 installation media to log into the "Troubleshoot Mode" and "Startup Repair".

"System Restore" in "Troubleshoot Mode" isn't work for me as Kaspersky IS is installed and it prevents the "System Restore" process.

Use the Windows 10 installation media, to try "Upgrade" the windows. It fails also as Windows 10 already exist.

It's grateful if anyone can help to fix it.

:)

leosung, Sep 29, 2016
  2. Gina_on_the_thread, Sep 29, 2016
  3. leo296822 Win User

Dear All,

My PC stuck at the login screen without user password prompt in safe mode.

I've tried the solutions as follows, however, none of them are success :

Use the Windows 10 installation media to log into the "Troubleshoot Mode" and "Startup Repair".

"System Restore" in "Troubleshoot Mode" isn't work for me as Kaspersky IS is installed and it prevents the "System Restore" process.

Use the Windows 10 installation media, to try "Upgrade" the windows. It fails also as Windows 10 already exist.

It's grateful if anyone can help to fix it.

Thanks!!!

leo296822, Sep 29, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 stuck at login screen without password prompt - Similar Threads - stuck login screen

2. Password forgotten - stuck on login screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password forgotten - stuck on login screen: I got my brothers old laptop with Windows 10, and i removed the picture password which was the only way me or my brother could get into the computer. Me and my brother can't remember the password or the pin. I am stuck on the login page, with no way possible to get back into...
  3. No password prompt at login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No password prompt at login screen: Hello, I have a very bad issue with my Acer laptop running on windows 10, i recently signed out on my pc now my login screen doesn't want to show any password prompt and CTRL + ALT + DEL keys doesn't work. In addition any key combinations doesn't work. I've tried so many...
  4. No password prompt at login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No password prompt at login screen: Hello, I have a very bad issue with my Acer laptop running on windows 10, i recently signed out on my pc now my login screen doesn't want to show any password prompt and CTRL + ALT + DEL keys doesn't work. In addition any key combinations doesn't work. I've tried so many...
  5. No password prompt at login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt: Operating System==================Windows 10, I don’t think I did the most recent May 2021 update though.==================Ryzen 7 3700x CPUDescription of problem==================When I turn on my computer, I see the motherboard loading screen but the welcome screen appears...
  7. Blurry login screen without login prompt after screen locking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry login screen without login prompt after screen locking: Using a Lenovo T490 and a Thunderbolt 3 dock. I don't know if either of those factor in but either way I have an issue with the login screen completely failing to bring up the password prompt. Just stuck on a blurry background and a few on-screen buttons that do let me reboot...
  8. no password prompt at login screen - windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    no password prompt at login screen - windows 10: no password prompt at login screen - windows 10 - I can't log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-password-prompt-at-login-screen-windows-10/82cad577-df95-4d93-9d93-a30e53209884
  9. Windows 10 No Password Prompt at Login Screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 No Password Prompt at Login Screen: I'm having trouble with my computer. As of lately, when I boot up my PC, I will get to the normal screen where it will show the time and date. When I do anything to get to the password prompt, such as pressing space, it will show a blank screen with my background image but no...
  10. No password prompt at login screen. Can not login.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No password prompt at login screen. Can not login.: After I configured to start up the Windows 10 with the safe mode as following method for uninstalling a software, it does not prompt to enter a password at login screen anymore. It was working fine until now. [img] [img] I have tried following but no luck....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 stuck on login without password