Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck in bios screen during clean install

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck in bios screen during clean install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Before this happened, I was resetting my windows 10 and it ended with error, thus leaving my pc no operating system. There was no problem in booting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by clint1097, Aug 7, 2016.

1. clint1097 Win User

Windows 10 stuck in bios screen during clean install

Before this happened, I was resetting my windows 10 and it ended with error, thus leaving my pc no operating system.

There was no problem in booting except for the no os. So I tried to install Windows 10 again with dvd bootable made by Windows 7 usbdvd tool, via external dvd rom.

During installation, i deleted all the partitions of my hard drive, and clicked next using the unallocated drive instead of creating new partitions.

The PROBLEM is, we know that Windows restarts several times during installation, after the first restart, it became stuck in the bios boot screen, and inaccessible.

Here's the solutions I already made. Removed all components leaving only the hard drive and monitor, reseating and using only 1 ram slot, used different hard drive which worked well, changed and reset cmos, changing the jumper and master/slave connector to hard drive.

Still it's stuck on bios whenever I boot with that hard drive. I haven't tried putting the hard drive in other computers though.

I hope you can help me because it all started with resetting windows 10. I'm using PATA hard drive btw.

:)

clint1097, Aug 7, 2016

2. BIOS setting transitions

Will Windows 10 upgrade be able to handle BIOS settings transitions during reboot such as moving from plain BIOS to UEFI BIOS, or from IDE mode to SATA AHCI mode? Or are upgraders stuck with whatever BIOS settings were supported in Windows 7 at the time
    of the original installation?

Replas Administrator, Aug 7, 2016
  3. WIndows 10 Clean installation issue please help

Hi All,

Recently I tried to clean install windows 10 home in my laptop. After installation , the system checks for some important updates. During the restart, my screen got stuck in the restarting. the rolling dots got stuck at some point and then no progress.

I already tried may be around 10-11 times to install windows 10 home, but after the update if you restart, it again got stuck.

Please help me out to resolve this issue asap.

rbiswas_cool, Aug 7, 2016
  4. RWOne Win User

What is the error in the "bios boot screen" ?

Screenshot please.

RWOne, Aug 7, 2016
  5. clint1097 Win User
    There's no error. It's absolute stuck in bios logo. I can't access my pc. There's no beep sound when turned on. But hitting pre-screen button makes beep sound. Ctrl+alt+del works too. But everything else doesnt

clint1097, Aug 7, 2016
  6. clint1097 Win User
    I got this from the Internet and it exactly look like this
    Windows 10 stuck in bios screen during clean install [​IMG]

clint1097, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 stuck in bios screen during clean install - Similar Threads - stuck bios screen

2. Stuck during installation Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck during installation Windows 10: Hey i was installing windows 10 on imac with boot camp assistant when suddently the usb stick disconnected and now im stuck at a message saying "plug pack usb and press any key" so i did that but nothing is happening i tried putting it off power and back on but it gives me...
  3. Stuck during installation Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck during installation Windows 10: Hey i was installing windows 10 on imac with boot camp assistant when suddently the usb stick disconnected and now im stuck at a message saying "plug pack usb and press any key" so i did that but nothing is happening i tried putting it off power and back on but it gives me...
  4. Stuck during installation Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.: Sending put an SOS.I have a MSI GE72 6QF Apache Pro. Yesterday I went to update my windows through windows update assistant. Everything was going smoothly, got to 90% and it asked me to restart. After the restart it wouldn't load past the MSI screen. Tried to put it through...
  6. Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.: Sending put an SOS.I have a MSI GE72 6QF Apache Pro. Yesterday I went to update my windows through windows update assistant. Everything was going smoothly, got to 90% and it asked me to restart. After the restart it wouldn't load past the MSI screen. Tried to put it through...
  7. Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. screen blackout during clean windows installation

screen blackout during clean windows installation: Hi! I have just bought a win10 pro license and I am trying to install it. When I get to the customisation part of the installation the screen goes blank and black. I have tried all my monitor ports on my pc, tried to have only one plugged in as well as having all my...
  9. Windows 10 1909 Clean install stuck after second restart during installation

Windows 10 1909 Clean install stuck after second restart during installation: Mother board : Gigabyte ga170m-d3h processor : intel i7 ram 16gb I was running windows 10 for past two years. The OS crashed and I thought of doing a clean installation. the spinner hangs after second restart during installation. I have connected only keybd and mouse....
  10. Windows 10 Clean Install Stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Clean Install Stuck: I attempted a Clean Install after the Blue Screen of Death. It has been stuck at 30% for over 3 hours. Does anyone have any suggestions? Would putting in a new hard drive solve this problem? Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fresh installation of windows stuck on bios screen samsung