Windows 10: Windows 10 Stuck with Black Screen after Easeus

Discus and support Windows 10 Stuck with Black Screen after Easeus in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I urgently need help. I tried to resize my C drive on my new laptop twice with easeus. It restarted, displayed a message that read easeus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by haiderijaz, May 12, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Stuck with Black Screen after Easeus

Hi,
    I urgently need help. I tried to resize my C drive on my new laptop twice with easeus. It restarted, displayed a message that read easeus partition master boot mode, it just showed a black screen and stayed there. I forced shutdown it and I got a BSOD. I had to reset it. I did it again and I am stuck at the same screen. Please tell me how to get out of it as last time around reset took 2 hours. How can I resize C drive beyond half?

:)

haiderijaz, May 12, 2017

2. My Win10 PC is STUCK in the welcome screen

No I do not get any error messages ...

And about the safe mode i tried but every time i click on 4 and the pc restarts after that the windows 10 logo appears and after that logo a black screen appears and nothing ..pc stuck on that black screen... and i tried to restart the pc after the black
    screen but another hybernation screen appeared and stuck too .. i restarted the pc again and another windows is resuming screen appeared and stuck too ... so pls help me as fast as you can

EsmailSalama, May 12, 2017
  3. After window 10 update its stuck on Black screen with loading sign

After I updated to windows 10 it got stuck on a black screen with loading symbol.

StevenAlcala, May 12, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Windows 10 Stuck with Black Screen after Easeus

Presumably the resize was scheduled to occur at restart, or you used a boot disk so Windows wasn't running.

Note in this Minitool Partition Wizard video
    How to Move/Resize Partition | MiniTool Partition Wizard Tutorial
    how they recommend their 'Enhanced data protection' (whatever that may be) - but in particular to back up your data/partition first.

I.e. your data/partitions are potentially at risk.

Did you also verify that your disk is ok?
    E.g. Crystal Diskinfo (free), Hard disk sentinel (trial)..

And do you have any disk images? we constantly and strongly recommend using disk imaging routinely e..g Macrium Reflect (free) - you can recover quickly and easily from disasters such as disk failure, ransomware, even user error...

How much you can resize C: depends on e.g.
    - how much free space there is
    - how much is used
    - the need to keep enough free space for Windows upgrades

dalchina, May 12, 2017
  5. Thanks. I had to repair it using Windows built in feature. Then I defragmented the disk and used disk management to resize. The disk should be okay. I just bought the laptoo

haiderijaz, May 12, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    What's the BSOD message and which screen? (photo?)

Personally I think you'll need to reinstall. Given that you powered down in the middle of a major failed partition operation, and presumably have no disk images, there's no repair available.

dalchina, May 12, 2017
  7. I have repaired as I mentioned above.

haiderijaz, May 12, 2017
  8. dalchina New Member

Do you mean you've solved the problem? Whether you have or not is quite unclear, I'm afraid. If so, good.

dalchina, May 12, 2017
  9. I did. I dont know how to mark the thread resolved. My second reply shows the solution.

haiderijaz, May 12, 2017
  10. dalchina New Member
    Windows 10 Stuck with Black Screen after Easeus [​IMG]

Click Mark as Solved.

(The sentence being a bit unusual - not native English- "I have repaired as I mentioned above." doesn't completely suggest that you have fixed the problem. I took it to mean you had tried some repair procedure, but the outcome wasn't stated).

dalchina, May 12, 2017
  11. I meant to write that the issue occurred once again. I then went into Windows RE Environment. I used Fix Start Up issues option and was able to boot into my computer. I then fragmented the c drive. Once the process was done, it was easily resized with Disk Management utility beyond the half limit it was showing earlier.

haiderijaz, May 12, 2017
  12. dalchina New Member
    Glad to hear it's fixed.

Now all is well, if you haven't yet discovered how invaluable disk imaging is in giving you a chance to recover even if your disk fails or you PC becomes irretrievably unbootable, this is the time to create a disk image set e.g. using Macrium Reflect (free) + its boot medium + external storage for the disk images, which are also a complete backup.

dalchina, May 12, 2017
  13. Windows 10 Stuck with Black Screen after Easeus

Sure. I am thinking about doing it now using the software you mentioned! Thanks a ton!

haiderijaz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Stuck with Black Screen after Easeus - Similar Threads - Stuck Black Screen

2. Stuck on black screen after rollback to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on black screen after rollback to windows 10: I upgraded to Windows 11 yesterday, and it just wasn't working well so I figured out how to go back to 10. The computer said it was rolling back to my previous version, then the screen went black and restarting hasn't helped. I can't see my mouse cursor either. On restart I...
  3. Stuck on black screen after rollback to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on black screen after rollback to windows 10: I upgraded to Windows 11 yesterday, and it just wasn't working well so I figured out how to go back to 10. The computer said it was rolling back to my previous version, then the screen went black and restarting hasn't helped. I can't see my mouse cursor either. On restart I...
  4. Stuck on black screen after rollback to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 stuck on a black screen after boot.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 stuck on a black screen after boot.: Hey.I have come across an issue when trying to boot my PC onto windows 10. I tried disconnecting all the USB connections, downloaded a bootable media to "repair Windows 10", trying to boot through safe mood and nothing works. The screen comes up right after booting and my...
  6. Windows 10 stuck on a black screen after boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck on a black screen after boot.: Hey.I have come across an issue when trying to boot my PC onto windows 10. I tried disconnecting all the USB connections, downloaded a bootable media to "repair Windows 10", trying to boot through safe mood and nothing works. The screen comes up right after booting and my...
  7. Windows 10 stuck on a black screen after boot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 stuck on black screen after opening screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on black screen after opening screen: I have Windows 10 installed on a HP laptop and as of today whenever I open the computer I get the usual wallpaper display however when I click to enter my password it cuts to a black screen where I am able to move my cursor. I hope this can be resolved because I dont want to...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on black screen after boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck on black screen after boot.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with my laptop. Updated to Windows 10 Pro x64 about a month ago. Two days ago I shutdown the system just fine but just yesterday when I booted it, it got past the Acer logo during boot followed by a black screen as usual... BUT it stuck there...
  10. Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen: My computer is getting stuck on the black screen between the Windows 10 logo with loading circle and the login screen. The first couple times it happened today, I pressed the reset button and then it loaded just fine (though I had an extended black screen between logging...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. easeUS backup eubkmon win thruster restart black screen

2. easeus partition master boot mode black screen

3. easus stuck in boot master mode

4. www.windowsphoneinfo.com › win... Windows 10 Stuck with Black Screen after Easeus - Windows 10 Forums,
  5. easeus partition manager reboot black screen,
  6. easeus partition black screen,
  7. easy partition maker black screen,
  8. windows 10 stuck on undoing changes ASUS T100TA,
  9. black screen after restart easeus partition,
  10. easeus partition master boot mode operation stuck,
  11. partition master easeus boot mode black screen,
  12. easeus partition master boot mode windows 10 solo cursore,
  13. easeus goes black in easeus mode,
  14. easeus partition resize black screen,
  15. black screen after easeus