Windows 10: Windows 10 - Suddenly Crashing On Startup

Discus and support Windows 10 - Suddenly Crashing On Startup in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi all, I have started experiencing some problems over the last few days in relation to the startup of Windows 10. I'm not overly sure why, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by gev2410, Aug 10, 2015.

1. gev2410 Win User

Windows 10 - Suddenly Crashing On Startup

Hi all,

I have started experiencing some problems over the last few days in relation to the startup of Windows 10. I'm not overly sure why, but recently when I have been starting the computer for the first time in any given day, the wheel that spins around underneath the Windows logo, starts off at normal speed and gradually gets slower and slower until it stops all together and I have to reset the computer.

However, this is what puzzles me more than anything else. When I reset the computer, it boots perfectly fine and straight into the Desktop, even straight after this has just happened. I could also reset the computer for the rest of the day and I wouldn't encounter this issue. It only ever happens when I'm starting the computer for the first time in any given day?!?

Any help and/or advice would be appreciated, as although its not a problem which renders my computer useless, it's certainly a problem that is persistent, and is very annoying to experience.

Thank you all in advance!

:)

gev2410, Aug 10, 2015

2. Windows couldnt load correctly

Suddenly my windows crashed and after restart it displays "windows couldnt load correctly" startup repair doesnt work.

Then I reinstalled windows and it happened again!!

Please help.

OpreaxQweyzar, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Infinite Load Screen

Recently I have purchased an acer laptop and after three months it’s suddenly crashed, I have tried to boot it up and either i get an infinite loading screen upon startup or i get a preparing automatic repair and then contiues in an endless loop, a week
    ago I tried to use a usb startup and it sent me into another boot loop. Is there any way to solve this problem? Is this a problem with Windows 10?

Superknight, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 - Suddenly Crashing On Startup

1. Windows 10 - Suddenly Crashing On Startup - Similar Threads - Suddenly Crashing Startup

2. Windows suddenly crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows suddenly crashing: Hello, I am facing this stopcode problem since I bought my surface pro. "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart.We're just collecting some error info, and then we'lrestart for you.For more information about this issue and possible fixes,...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Crashing on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Crashing on Startup: So a while ago I had updated Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to the newest version 1.16.100.54 and when I had tried loading up Minecraft, it crashed after a couple of seconds. Everything was working just fine before the update and now it freezes at the Mojang Studios part and...
  4. Windows 10 crashing at startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 crashing at startup: I'm having a problem with my HP laptop running Windows 10 crashing at startup. It freezes and I have to push the power button to shut it down. I start it up again and it freezes maybe ten times or more then finally it starts up as normal. I have run a boot run virus scan...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 Crash on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Crash on Startup: I have attempted to fix this program for weeks now. I cannot get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to start and run. It never had this problem before. I noticed this first started one the nether update came out, since then I cannot get the game to load. I have done the...
  6. Some games keep suddenly crashing on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some games keep suddenly crashing on startup?: Close to a week ago a few of our games, be they from steam or epic games etc, suddenly would crash upon starting them. We have tried all we know, reinstalled windows 10, uninstalled and reinstalled the games/programs used for said games, we have tried to use the compatibility...
  7. Windows 10 suddenly keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 suddenly keeps crashing: Hi everyone, in a recent week our home computer keeps on crashing and crashing. It happens suddenly without warning. System throws a System_Service_Exception and restarts. It got a bit scary as it was more common and occured even 5 times yesterday. I've decided to do a...
  8. Taskbar crashing on Windows 10 startup

Taskbar crashing on Windows 10 startup: Hello Please can someone advise. I have Windows 10 that I recently updated. Everything worked fine until i booted up last night. It will load to the desktop but no icons on the desktop or the taskbar will appear. I can't click on the start menu as the blue loading wheel...
  9. windows 10 photo crashes on startup

windows 10 photo crashes on startup: Just got Surface pro4 and photos just crashes on startup. Ive tried the settings>apps>app features>then reset and restart. Nothing works it just crashes. This is right out of the box. I have to say I am very disappointed. My wife actually works for microsoft and she...
  10. Windows 10 crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 crashes on startup: I updated to windows 10 around a month ago. Recently, the computer has been crashing after I log in. I've had this problem twice before, and the problem was fixed by going into the settings and updating the computer. This time, however, it is not giving me time to update....