Windows 10: Windows 10 Sync Settings

Discus and support Windows 10 Sync Settings in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Good Evening Everyone, Can someone please help me, so I have been using Windows 10 and love it however I have a problem which is bugging me. Once... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by com235, Dec 29, 2015.

1. com235 Win User

Windows 10 Sync Settings

Good Evening Everyone,

Can someone please help me, so I have been using Windows 10 and love it however I have a problem which is bugging me. Once upon a time I used my Microsoft Account on a work computer and this has since synced all my settings from that computer etc this was fine. However I have been setting up a new computer using the same Microsoft Account and when I go to add a printer it always tries to suggest one from Work which isnt going to be available. So the question is how do I go about removing this printer from my synced settings as I am no longer using the Microsoft account on my work computer.

Thank you any questions like me know.

Kind Regards

:)

com235, Dec 29, 2015
  2. Babu V Win User
    Babu V, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, Dec 29, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Sync Settings

1. Windows 10 Sync Settings - Similar Threads - Sync Settings

2. How to set up sync partnership

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set up sync partnership: How to set up sync partnership https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-sync-partnership/03718261-c9ad-4d4f-a8c8-bc539a8f4f0f
  3. How to set up sync partnership

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set up sync partnership: How to set up sync partnership https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-sync-partnership/03718261-c9ad-4d4f-a8c8-bc539a8f4f0f
  4. Create multiple users for personal use same account, sync settings, no auth

Create multiple users for personal use same account, sync settings, no auth: Hi,I was wandering if there is a way to create new users for personal use, just for create separated environments with different programs installed, different sessions with own desktop etc...These different "users" should share the same microsoft account and settings, so I...
  5. Create multiple users for personal use same account, sync settings, no auth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create multiple users for personal use same account, sync settings, no auth: Hi,I was wandering if there is a way to create new users for personal use, just for create separated environments with different programs installed, different sessions with own desktop etc...These different "users" should share the same microsoft account and settings, so I...
  6. Create multiple users for personal use same account, sync settings, no auth

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Set up new PC without Microsoft Account sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set up new PC without Microsoft Account sync: New PC, first set up with Windows 11 Pro already installed forces you to sign in - NO I dont want that ever .... world of hacking big fat no more exposure sync thingsHow do I set up with out signing and create a local account - stuck on set up device and cant do anything else...
  8. Set up new PC without Microsoft Account sync

Set up new PC without Microsoft Account sync: New PC, first set up with Windows 11 Pro already installed forces you to sign in - NO I dont want that ever .... world of hacking big fat no more exposure sync thingsHow do I set up with out signing and create a local account - stuck on set up device and cant do anything else...
  9. Windows backup and sync settings is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows backup and sync settings is greyed out: I'm using 2 accounts in my Windows 11. One work account and one private account so I can use 2 OneDrives. The private account is used to sync i.e. photos from my cell phone which isn't possible to do with the work account due to GDPR. So I have 2x 1TB available for i.e....
  10. Windows backup and sync settings is greyed out

Windows backup and sync settings is greyed out: I'm using 2 accounts in my Windows 11. One work account and one private account so I can use 2 OneDrives. The private account is used to sync i.e. photos from my cell phone which isn't possible to do with the work account due to GDPR. So I have 2x 1TB available for i.e....