Windows 10: windows 10 - system configuartion

Discus and support windows 10 - system configuartion in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; system configuration will always start up in selective startup with both boxes checked,,, - load system services and load startup items ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by keith jager, Aug 20, 2018.

1. windows 10 - system configuartion

system configuration will always start up in selective startup with both boxes checked,,, - load system services and load startup items ??

:)

keith jager, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 - system configuartion

Delta6326, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 - system configuartion

1. windows 10 - system configuartion - Similar Threads - system configuartion

2. system service expection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    system service expection: HOW TO FIX WHEN I AM OPEN PUBG MOBILE WITH GAMELOOP "YOUR PC RAN INTO A PROBLEM" HOW TO FIX IT ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-service-expection/d03cb24c-4853-4b86-a01d-50014fc8c7c7
  3. System Error 5 Access denied - Even With Administrator Privileges

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    System Error 5 Access denied - Even With Administrator Privileges: Hi. I get "System error 5 Access is denied" error when trying to install Emscripten SDK 1.38.27 using the emsdk. I also have version 1.39.0 of Emscripten; what I want to do is to also get this earlier to have alongside it because I need it for Qt 5.13.1 (Qt for WebAssembly)...
  4. Microsoft Windows update system destruction?

Microsoft Windows update system destruction?: Hello there everyone. Am I doing something wrong? Why is it that "EVERY SINGLE TIME" my system updates, windows apps, windows store and windows features will stop working/break? The software I develop keeps working, every single 3rd party application keeps working....
  5. Xbox One Preview Alpha ring 1911 System Update 191021-1917 - Oct. 23 Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One Preview Alpha ring 1911 System Update 191021-1917 - Oct. 23 Xbox: [ATTACH] Hey Alpha ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 2:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest 1911 Xbox One system update (build:...
  6. How do you replace a possible corrupt System Registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you replace a possible corrupt System Registry: My question is does Windows 10 update ever clean the System Registry? Or is all of your old data left there forever? I believe my Desktop's, System Registry is corrupt with old data that is no longer used on my PC. I wouldn't doubt that there is data there from way back to...
  7. Random system restart triggered by Software Protection Service, which then schedules a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Random system restart triggered by Software Protection Service, which then schedules a...: What on earth is this Successfully scheduled Software Protection service for re-start at 2119-09-29T01:47:34Z. Reason: RulesEngine. This is the last line in the event log before my system rebooted for no apparent reason. Random reboots, i.e. reboots not under my...
  8. More customization options for Windows 10 installations on desktop systems

More customization options for Windows 10 installations on desktop systems: I would like to see Windows 10 have far more options for customizing the OS than it currently has. The best equivalent to what I would want is the various package management systems used by Linux and other OSes to allow me to control what software packages are installed on my...
  9. System taking hour to start after windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System taking hour to start after windows 10 update.: Hi, My system is taking hours to start after upgrading system to windows 10.Could please look into the issue earliest. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-taking-hour-to-start-after-windows-10/95824bc5-ab01-45a4-b167-2eccff3a5bd5
  10. System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Service Exception: I have tried multiple things and "fixes" for this error though nothing has helped. Any idea on what could help? It happens randomly, I cannot re-create the error. I do not know how to re-create the error. It has happened in and out of games, in multiple different games,...