Windows 10: windows 10 system image recovery

Discus and support windows 10 system image recovery in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; when I want to use the win10 system image recovery that Ihad made... i have this problem.... after going to setting...,going to restore...,going to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by emilio nazario, Feb 12, 2016.

1. windows 10 system image recovery

when I want to use the win10 system image recovery that Ihad made... i have this problem....
    after going to setting...,going to restore...,going to advance... and the going to use..
    use a system image recovery, the computer goes to the page that i have to select the
    copmputer, there it apears my name, i am supose to select that name
    but here is the problem .... I dont have the MOUSE CURSOR it doesnot
    apears....the page is frozen,,what can i do so i can use the mouse?
    waiting your repply at your earlies conveinance...

:)

emilio nazario, Feb 12, 2016
  2. Linney Win User
    Linney, Feb 12, 2016
  3. Windows 10 system image recovery can't find system image

The only way to know if system image is corrupted or broken is by trying to do a system restore. You may want to contact your manufacturer so that they can provide you a
    Recovery Media.

Carlos Tin, Feb 12, 2016
  4. b1rd Win User

windows 10 system image recovery

Hi emilio nazario,

I'm not sure that I understand the entire problem, but I did catch some of it.

Have to tried using bootable media while trying to access the recovery image to see if you are able to use the mouse that way? See HERE.

Also, there are other free options to the Windows Imaging utility that you might find easier to work with. I've listed a couple below.

Macrium Reflect Free
    AOMEI Backupper

5. WHS
    whs Win User
  6. georgeks Win User
    emilio nazario have you tried with a different mouse?

A USB (not wireless) mouse should work on most systems.

georgeks, Feb 13, 2016
  7. thanks i sloved the problem but i will follow your sugestion on
    getting macrium reflect

emilio nazario, Feb 14, 2016
  8. windows 10 system image recovery

you were right. i use the wire mouse and the wire keyboard and the problem was solved
    thanks very much foe your help

emilio nazario, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 system image recovery

1. windows 10 system image recovery - Similar Threads - system image recovery

2. System Image Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Image Recovery: Hi, I recently downloaded a windows version known as gohstspectre and it works great! Except for one thing, I use system images alot and need to use them quite frequently, with my slim version of windows it does not have the option to reset to a system image from the...
  3. System image recovery

System image recovery: I'm about to get a new computer and I was wondering: Since I procured my Windows 10 via the free upgrade, will I need to buy a retail version of Windows 10 after I make a system image recovery?...
  4. Windows 10 System Image Recovery

Windows 10 System Image Recovery: Does anyone have a solution for recovering Windows 10 via a system image that works? I have tried using; a USB, network location, placing the image on the root of a new hard drive. All from the advanced startup and from the backup / restore within a clean install of Windows...
  5. System Image Recovery

System Image Recovery: What does it do and how do I used ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-image-recovery/67abca7a-9aa8-4309-bfc3-9fc7cf299d02
  6. System Image Recovery

System Image Recovery: Can I use a SYSTEM IMAGE RECOVERY to transfer my files to anew PC trough an external drive? If on my existing pc i have 2 disks C: and D: and the new one will also have 2 disks will the system install the image on the new PC like they were on the old PC? C: to C: amd D:ti...
  7. system image recovery

system image recovery: I can't long into my Desktop-HTLT8V4 it needs recovery key and the sign I got was - to retrieve this key , go tohttp://windows.microsoft.com/recoverykeyfaq from another PC or mobile device .in case you need it the key ID is D48B8C0E...
  8. System image recovery

System image recovery: I had backed up a system image on March 2, put an old Windows 7 one I had on my Netbook before it broke (my desktop was originally a Windows 7 btw). On March 30, I tried to restore the system image I saved earlier in the month, but I ended up getting a system image I saved...
  9. System Image Recovery

System Image Recovery: Hey guys, OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 System Model HP ProBook 4540s System Type x64-based PC Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) I have made it a habit to...
  10. System Image Recovery

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Image Recovery: Hi All, I'm switching to SSD and I created a system image on the drive already. I tried going to system image recovery to boot using it, however when I click it, the screen goes blank. I'm pretty sure it's not a time thing, I gave it 8 hours. I'm pretty sure this is my...