Windows 10: windows 10 tablet

Discus and support windows 10 tablet in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Going out of my mind now... I have a connect tablet running windows 10. all working perfectly, did a roll back to connect a blue tooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lucy, Jan 28, 2016.

1. lucy Win User

windows 10 tablet

Hi,

Going out of my mind now...
    I have a connect tablet running windows 10.
    all working perfectly, did a roll back to connect a blue tooth keyboard.
    I'm now locked onto the start screen saying computer restarted unexpectedly windows cannot proceed, click ok to restart.
    I do this and it restarts to exactly the same screen.
    how can I do a reset? or even get in another way? keyboard not connected as it requires Bluetooth.
    any help would be appreciated ...
    tablet was working fine, nothing new was installed .
    thanks

:)

2. George222(2), Jan 28, 2016
  3. aamoore Win User
    Connect windows 10 tablet to windows 10 server

Server is Windows 10 Pro. Bought Windows 10 tablet. It cannot see server to connect to, but server sees tablet. How do connect tablet to server? How do i change credentials to allow tablet to connect?

aamoore, Jan 28, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

windows 10 tablet

Did you create a recovery drive?

If not, you could try using do a system repair by creating a windows 10 installation stick and booting from it, and selecting to do a repair. You may be able to do a reset, keeeping data (you will need to reinstall programs).

cereberus, Jan 28, 2016
Thema:

windows 10 tablet

1. windows 10 tablet - Similar Threads - tablet

2. CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS: I HAVE 2 WINDOWS 11 THINKPADS AND THREE ANDROID DEVICES A SAMSUNG S 8 PHONE, GENERIC TABLET AND TV BOX THE REASON IS AFTER CONNECTING MY WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE USED FOR YEARS ON AND NOW WINDOWS 11 I CONNECTED IT FOR USE ON MY TV BOX WHICH ALLOWS INTTERNET CONNECTION ON...
  3. CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS: I HAVE 2 WINDOWS 11 THINKPADS AND THREE ANDROID DEVICES A SAMSUNG S 8 PHONE, GENERIC TABLET AND TV BOX THE REASON IS AFTER CONNECTING MY WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE USED FOR YEARS ON AND NOW WINDOWS 11 I CONNECTED IT FOR USE ON MY TV BOX WHICH ALLOWS INTTERNET CONNECTION ON...
  4. How do I transfer my Microsoft 365 apps from my laptop to my tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer my Microsoft 365 apps from my laptop to my tablet?: I have recently bought Microsoft 365 and it is in my laptop. I would like to load it into my tablet. Could I talk to someone on the phone with someone? Bill....
  5. How do I transfer my Microsoft 365 apps from my laptop to my tablet?

How do I transfer my Microsoft 365 apps from my laptop to my tablet?: I have recently bought Microsoft 365 and it is in my laptop. I would like to load it into my tablet. Could I talk to someone on the phone with someone? Bill....
  6. Enable Physical Keyboard in Tablet Mode Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable Physical Keyboard in Tablet Mode Windows 11: Hi. My issue is somewhat unique. I have an HP Envy 360 laptop. The hinge broke and now the screen doesn't work. I'm planning to get a new laptop at some point but for now I got a portable monitor. What I'd like to be able to do is, for the time being, basically fold the...
  7. Enable Physical Keyboard in Tablet Mode Windows 11

Enable Physical Keyboard in Tablet Mode Windows 11: Hi. My issue is somewhat unique. I have an HP Envy 360 laptop. The hinge broke and now the screen doesn't work. I'm planning to get a new laptop at some point but for now I got a portable monitor. What I'd like to be able to do is, for the time being, basically fold the...
  8. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  9. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  10. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging