Windows 10: Windows 10 takes too long to boot, splash screen shown twice

Discus and support Windows 10 takes too long to boot, splash screen shown twice in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Alright, I just bought this new ASUS K550J laptop and came with Windows 8.1 with it but I wanted to install Windows 10, fresh install. I did the usual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DavidMKD, Dec 22, 2015.

1. DavidMKD Win User

Windows 10 takes too long to boot, splash screen shown twice

Alright, I just bought this new ASUS K550J laptop and came with Windows 8.1 with it but I wanted to install Windows 10, fresh install. I did the usual things needed for installation and it was ok but it takes too long to boot up. Here is a video of what am I speaking. It's UEFI and I think it's the Windows Boot Manager, how can I reset it?

Code: Windows Boot Manager-------------------- identifier {bootmgr} device partition=\Device\HarddiskVolume2 path \EFI\Microsoft\Boot\bootmgfw.efi description Windows Boot Manager locale en-US inherit {globalsettings} default {current} resumeobject {22d4fbc3-a6f2-11e5-9bf5-b6a0b757d259} displayorder {current} toolsdisplayorder {memdiag} timeout 0 Windows Boot Loader ------------------- identifier {current} device partition=C: path \Windows\system32\winload.efi description Windows 10 locale en-US inherit {bootloadersettings} recoverysequence {22d4fbc5-a6f2-11e5-9bf5-b6a0b757d259} recoveryenabled Yes isolatedcontext Yes allowedinmemorysettings 0x15000075 osdevice partition=C: systemroot \Windows resumeobject {22d4fbc3-a6f2-11e5-9bf5-b6a0b757d259} nx OptIn bootmenupolicy Standard[/quote] [youtube]eu7V71xEzZc[/youtube]

:)

DavidMKD, Dec 22, 2015

2. windows 10 splash screen (spinning dots) shows twice

windows 10 splash screen (spinning dots) boot twice. on my laptop (UEFI with logo brand), and on my PC (non UEFI with logo window) both booting twice when startup. is this a bug or what ?. can change this in to once ? coz this is so annoying..

garisilalahi, Dec 22, 2015
  3. Peace44 Win User
    Windows 10 boot slowly

-I don't understand why but

+Fast Startup time : 50 sec

+Boot time: 210 sec

My last BIOS time : 3.6 sec

-Booting up splash screen shows up twice + black screen for 15-20 sec

-Welcome screen is super slow: 10 sec

-Fast Startup also has black screen but only for 5-10 sec

When i used windows 8, booting only takes 45 secs and fast startup takes 15-20 sec only

Plz help me.

Peace44, Dec 22, 2015
  4. JDC
    jdc Win User

You can try this

[youtube]HoVC-gb-xc8[/youtube]

Bye.

5. amxb Win User
    Can you tell you hdd spec.? buffer, rpm?

6. DavidMKD,
    Could you also tell us your CPU Specs, Memory and Startup Programs. I have this same issue.
    Thanks *Smile

AntiMalware, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 takes too long to boot, splash screen shown twice - Similar Threads - takes too long

2. Windows 10 taking too long on restarting screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 taking too long on restarting screen.: My Windows 10 now I updated to 11. Takes too long on restarting screen. This happened a month ago. Last week i Updated to windows 11 thinking it will replace OS and the restarting problem was in Windows 10. But still the problem is same. NOTE: this is not related to windows...
  3. Windows takes too long to boot

Windows takes too long to boot: Hey guys, For more than a month, I've been experiencing exceedingly long boot times on my Windows 10 PC. At times it takes up to 5-7 minutes too load, and all I can see during that time is a black blank screen after the Windows logo disappears. Often even after it...
  4. Laptop takes too long to boot/shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop takes too long to boot/shutdown: English is not my first language, so I apologize for any grammar mistakes. This has been happening for a few weeks already. Whenever I turn my laptop on, it shows the Windows logo + loading circle as usual, then sits on a black screen for around 5-10 minutes until the locked...
  5. sign in screen taking too long to open

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sign in screen taking too long to open: HELLO SIR my sign in screen taking too long to appear for password page after latest windows 10 update. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-screen-taking-too-long-to-open/efb1bfc4-88ce-4640-8d13-426ad5186578
  6. Windows taking too long to boot

Windows taking too long to boot: This issue is happening for me for a while now, searched several sources, tried multiple solutions and no success so far. My Windows is taking a long time to boot, over 2 minutes. I have 2 computers here at home, the one that has this issue uses an NVMe SSD from Samsung (Evo...
  7. Screen shot takes too long to open

Screen shot takes too long to open: I had contacted your support through chat,and the agent Wasim,was trying to figure out the problems,when he put my laptop on re-start mode,and we lost each other mid way.Neither was any attempt made from him to either call or email me.Now, this is a new laptop,and am very...
  8. Keyboard takes too long to boot up in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard takes too long to boot up in Windows 10: I recently had to purchase a new SSD for my C:\ drive and reinstall windows 10. It seems that almost every time I boot up my PC the keyboard sometimes takes about two minutes to activate. The keyboard is USB wired. My mouse, which is usb wireless, works immediately upon...
  9. Windows 10 takes too long to boot.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 takes too long to boot.: I know this is a holiday weekend, but I'm set to start a new job working from home. Just as I'm about to go live I'm suddenly noticing that Windows 10 is taking 5 minutes or from turning it on to when I can actually use it. I've already done the basics by looking for malware,...
  10. Windows 10 taking too long to boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 taking too long to boot: I know there are several threads by this name, but my problem, as far as I know, is quite peculiar and I haven't seen anything similar to this in any thread. Yesterday I did a clean install (actually I wiped the whole hard drive and converted it to MBR since it was in GPT and...