Windows 10: Windows 10 taskbar bug please help

Discus and support Windows 10 taskbar bug please help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I am having this bug for windows 10 taskbar and it is really annoying please help. This is a normal screen [img] This is a bug screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by seokjin, Feb 5, 2016.

1. seokjin Win User

Windows 10 taskbar bug please help

Hi, I am having this bug for windows 10 taskbar and it is really annoying please help.
    This is a normal screen

Windows 10 taskbar bug please help [​IMG]

This is a bug screen

Windows 10 taskbar bug please help [​IMG]

if you look carefully, the taskbar have some kind of graphic crash causing overlapping of buttons.
    This does disappear when I scroll over the task bar but it keeps reappearing 5 to 10 minutes and it is really annoying. I have updated the lenovo graphic card but keep having this problem.

I have a lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon 3rd gen

:)

seokjin, Feb 5, 2016

2. Windows 10 taskbar calculator bug

So after i updated my windows 10, a bug appeared on my taskbar. When i open something, it skips a few spaces on my taskbar. When i right click those spaces, the calculator shows up. Please help!

AndreasTwJ, Feb 5, 2016
  3. Help window10 download fix

I have download windows 10 it said it was successful let start .after that it went to start window and started blinking and will not stop

.its been 3 +hrs. and still just a rapid blinking at the start window sometimes it will show the icons for a second. thought maybe updates but 3+hrs

Help 10 bug maybe, Feb 5, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Feb 5, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 taskbar bug please help - Similar Threads - taskbar bug please

2. Please Please Please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Please Please help: Please help, I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise code from Snapdeal.com. They have given me link to windows and a key to activate windows. When I download and installed their windows I found that windows has errors while updating. Error in installing update 1803. I...
  3. Taskbar Help Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Help Windows 10: Hello! I just got Windows 10 and am setting up my computer. I was wondering if there was a way to make the icons on my taskbar larger. I know you can make the Desktop icons larger/smaller. I have only found one way to make the taskbar icons larger though, and this...
  4. Windows taskbar Bug?

Windows taskbar Bug?: Hello everyone, i am having a HUGE problem with the windows taskbar, any game i play on window mode i have the taskbar showing up, when i have to look down, she appears, and i am able to click on her! When i click on her, she opens a program that i didnt wanted to open and...
  5. Bug: Tiny Taskbar Icons - Windows 10

Bug: Tiny Taskbar Icons - Windows 10: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 on a MS Surface Pro as a company provided device for work. I pin a lot of icons to the taskbar and use the option 'Use small taskbar buttons'. When that works fine, it's great, but recently the taskbar icons have been tiny! (example below)...
  6. Windows 10 Taskbar bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Taskbar bug: Hello, I am writing this quick thread to bring attention to a minor bug in the Windows 10 Taskbar. I am not sure how, but this happens at random times. It some times happens when I'm quickly switching between windows, but again, I'm not sure how it happens. Here's a GIF...
  7. Bug Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Help: What does this mean? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffffbbd2849c9000, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff802850f9cbb, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 4a6fe416-009b-4901-aadb-3743c26dabd6....
  8. Windows 10 taskbar help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 taskbar help: Hi, My taskbar on Windows 10 was not working. I went online and it stated I open task manager and restart it to which I did. Now the screen is black and it showed the taskbar but the loading sign and a part of it but I still couldn't do anything so I ended it. I was told...
  9. Programs wont pin to taskbar Help please in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs wont pin to taskbar Help please in windows 10: For some reason i cannot pin anything to the taskbar in windows 10. (nothing happens when right click of dragging either) I have used programs that give u the option and they dont work either. Please someone help with what i should to fix the problem. 52163
  10. Icons in Taskbar Bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons in Taskbar Bug: [img] How to Fix it? Icons in Taskbar disappearing. 9723