Windows 10: Windows 10 taskbar bug please help

Discus and support Windows 10 taskbar bug please help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I am having this bug for windows 10 taskbar and it is really annoying please help. This is a normal screen [img] This is a bug screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by seokjin, Feb 5, 2016.

1. seokjin Win User

Windows 10 taskbar bug please help

Hi, I am having this bug for windows 10 taskbar and it is really annoying please help.
    This is a normal screen

Windows 10 taskbar bug please help [​IMG]

This is a bug screen

Windows 10 taskbar bug please help [​IMG]

if you look carefully, the taskbar have some kind of graphic crash causing overlapping of buttons.
    This does disappear when I scroll over the task bar but it keeps reappearing 5 to 10 minutes and it is really annoying. I have updated the lenovo graphic card but keep having this problem.

I have a lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon 3rd gen

:)

seokjin, Feb 5, 2016

2. Windows 10 taskbar calculator bug

So after i updated my windows 10, a bug appeared on my taskbar. When i open something, it skips a few spaces on my taskbar. When i right click those spaces, the calculator shows up. Please help!

AndreasTwJ, Feb 5, 2016
  3. Help window10 download fix

I have download windows 10 it said it was successful let start .after that it went to start window and started blinking and will not stop

.its been 3 +hrs. and still just a rapid blinking at the start window sometimes it will show the icons for a second. thought maybe updates but 3+hrs

Help 10 bug maybe, Feb 5, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Feb 5, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 taskbar bug please help - Similar Threads - taskbar bug please

2. Windows 10 taskbar bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taskbar bug: This problem is since 3 days. The options to close window and some other options are not available. I have to force restart " windows explorer" through task manager to fix it. Here is my windows 10 version.Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎12-‎02-‎2023 OS...
  3. Windows 10 taskbar bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 taskbar bug: This problem is since 3 days. The options to close window and some other options are not available. I have to force restart " windows explorer" through task manager to fix it. Here is my windows 10 version.Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎12-‎02-‎2023 OS...
  4. Windows 10 taskbar bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please Help, Windows bug/corrupted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help, Windows bug/corrupted files: Hello, I got a new pc a while back but since then I encountered a windows bug, so what this bug did was that sometimes my windows button stops working, my mouse scroll wheel click doesn't work, I cannot right click on anything to get more options, it shows and then instantly...
  6. Please Help, Windows bug/corrupted files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Help, Windows bug/corrupted files: Hello, I got a new pc a while back but since then I encountered a windows bug, so what this bug did was that sometimes my windows button stops working, my mouse scroll wheel click doesn't work, I cannot right click on anything to get more options, it shows and then instantly...
  7. Please Help, Windows bug/corrupted files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Bug in Taskbar of windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bug in Taskbar of windows 10.: OS : Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy. Build 20241.rs_prerelease.201016-1450 Respected Developers / Technicians I have placed my taskbar in in windows 10 at the left of the screen but when I click on the start button the taskbar overlaps the left side of...
  9. Taskbar Bug, need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Bug, need help!: [ATTACH] Hey guys, I have a strange bug. In my taskbar, parts of the first symbols in the folders are displayed. I don't want that. I can pull the folders together completely, when the taskbar isn't fixed, but that doesn't change anything. I just want to see the folders...
  10. Windows 10 Taskbar bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Taskbar bug: Hello, I am writing this quick thread to bring attention to a minor bug in the Windows 10 Taskbar. I am not sure how, but this happens at random times. It some times happens when I'm quickly switching between windows, but again, I'm not sure how it happens. Here's a GIF...