Windows 10: Windows 10, taskbar launching issues.

Discus and support Windows 10, taskbar launching issues. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey there, here, I have been having a problem with the new Windows10 Taskbar, I pinned chrome to there, but the problem is that whenever I click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Maki, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Maki Win User

Windows 10, taskbar launching issues.

Hey there, here, I have been having a problem with the new Windows10 Taskbar, I pinned chrome to there, but the problem is that whenever I click on it, it doesn't open, so what I have to do in order to get it to open up, is right click it, then choosing one of my recent websites, but it NEVER opens when I just click on it once, please help me, thanks for reading, have a nice day/night.
    ~

:)

2. Intellij IDEA on Windows 10 panel

Hello!

I use the Intellij IDEA for software development. It was easy to launch it pinned to taskbar on Windows 7. Now on Windows 10 I have an issue: when I pin the icon of launched app to the taskbar it duplicates; if I launch IDEA using pinned app it also duplicates.

Windows 10, taskbar launching issues. [​IMG]

I had such problem on Linux (e.g. CairoDock) due to IDEA process is Java process but not on Win7.

Is there any way to fix it?

Usievaład Čorny, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Is there a quick key to open a folder on my desktop once selected ?

If you drag it to the Quick Launch area of the Taskbar it will open with a single click.

How to Add or Remove Quick Launch toolbar in Windows 10

Add or Remove Quick Launch toolbar in Windows 10

Bruce Hagen, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10, taskbar launching issues.

1. Windows 10, taskbar launching issues. - Similar Threads - taskbar launching issues

2. Taskbar not hidding at launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not hidding at launch.: Hello,I am building a Windows 11 living room gaming machine. I set it to log in automatically and launch Steam in Big Picture mode at startup. However, the taskbar remains at startup since steam loading, although I have configured it to auto-hide and i have disabled...
  3. Taskbar not hidding at launch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not hidding at launch.: Hello,I am building a Windows 11 living room gaming machine. I set it to log in automatically and launch Steam in Big Picture mode at startup. However, the taskbar remains at startup since steam loading, although I have configured it to auto-hide and i have disabled...
  4. Taskbar Issues in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Issues in Windows 10: Hi all, I'm kinda running into a brick wall here. I'm part of tech support for a small business, only been at it for about 2 years so not tooooooo experienced yet. Usually google gets me by just fine but this one's turned out to be a doozy. Every time the user restarts their...
  5. Launch issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Launch issues: So my problems general start after ive turned my pc on and login. I get locked into a blank screen. Sometimes black, tan, yellow, blue, and white. The only thing that it resembles is when I get a startup app that asks if for permission to run in administrative mode because...
  6. Issue with windows 10 settings not launching

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with windows 10 settings not launching: Whenever I try to launch windows settings it crashes. I've tried a few different fixes such as windows troubleshooting. using Run also doesn't work and provides this error: [ATTACH] Any help would be a appreciated!...
  7. Windows 10 Taskbar Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Taskbar Issue: I have set my taskbar on Windows to automatically hide. However, whenever an app sends a notification leading to its icon pulsing orange on the taskbar, the taskbar opens. Is there anyway to modify this behaviour via regedit, discord, etc.?...
  8. Launching issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Launching issue: I recently upgraded my pc to windows 10.. And when i insert the cd of drivers to instal it..its showing "launch exe file not found". Now i am not able to instal the drivers What to do plzz help...
  9. Taskbar issues Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Taskbar issues Windows 10: I recently upgrade an Alienware laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. For a short period everything appeared to work normally. I have every upgrade of Windows 10 but the task bar although visible is extremely limited. Left clicking the start button does not bring up the...
  10. Windows 10 Taskbar Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Taskbar Issue: So the last two days I've been unable to use a few of the features of my Taskbar. Thr start menu, cortana, the volume, internet and clock buttons are all unresponsive. I get an error sound when my computer logs in or a few seconds after trying the start button. I have tried...