Windows 10: Windows 10 taskbar problems

Discus and support Windows 10 taskbar problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 2 problems. #1 - when I hover over the taskbar time/date on the right side of taskbar - my other clocks do not appear - no response at all #2 - when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by touchefriend, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Windows 10 taskbar problems

2 problems.

#1 - when I hover over the taskbar time/date on the right side of taskbar - my other clocks do not appear - no response at all

#2 - when I right click on the taskbar time/date, I get a language other than English US - which is the language I have set in "settings" in Windows 10.

Any fixes for these problems?

:)

touchefriend, Jul 11, 2018

2. having a problem with Windows 10 taskbar. help needed,

It's still happening after i have done the above mentioned steps. I was running FireFox, I had 3 tabs open. 2 were Newegg.com, 1 was TPU. Closing them did NOT resolve the issue. Im starting to think that this is being caused by a windows process. notifications are entirely off too. FFS, this is really annoying.

***edit***
    I tried This fix, and im Hoping it will work.
    RAN=elevated PowerShell\Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}\Enter\fingers Crossed *Wink Windows 10 taskbar problems ;)

I Also installed "start10" and customised the start Menu, and Added a proper start button. Still no frozen taskbar, and its been Far longer than it normally takes until it used to happen.

jboydgolfer, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 11, 2018
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Windows 10 taskbar problems

NdMk2o1o, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 taskbar problems

1. Windows 10 taskbar problems - Similar Threads - taskbar problems

2. Taskbar problem previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar problem previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.: Hi, I'm re-posting a question originally posted by another Microsoft customer which received the usual boilerplate answers and then was closed due to the "age of the post" without receiving any response to the specific issue reported and without any kind of resolution....
  3. Taskbar icons problem previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.

Taskbar icons problem previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.: Hi, I'm re-posting a question originally posted by another Microsoft customer which received the usual boilerplate answers and then was closed due to the "age of the post" without receiving any response to the specific issue reported and without any kind of resolution....
  4. Problems with my Taskbar in Windows 10.

Problems with my Taskbar in Windows 10.: Hello, it does not allow me to choose anything in my taskbar, it is a rare thing because I can open the desktop icons just as if I press the start button it allows me to choose from the drop-down menu but not in the taskbar....
  5. Taskbar Problem

in Cortana
    Taskbar Problem: Hello ! Recently, my pc was turned off accidently like 3 times in a row(due to loose cable). Everything is fine except for my taskbar. Basically, I can't search anything using the windows search bar because the outcome is always blank. This is the screenshot. VVV Please...
  6. Multiple Flashing Taskbars | Problem

Multiple Flashing Taskbars | Problem: So recently, I had this issue for about 1-2 months and it was really annoying since I couldn't play games, I couldn't code in Visual Studio 2017, and much more! I have attached a picture of the computer bugging out and also a video of it. I may respond to any questions...
  7. Win 10 Problem for a while - Progranm icon on lower taskbar sometimes do not work-don't...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Problem for a while - Progranm icon on lower taskbar sometimes do not work-don't...: Hi, I have Win 10 1809 although this has been happening for a couple of years now. I thought it was the monitor so changed it, the graphics card so changed it, the PC itself so changed it and every update to Win it is still the same. When the program say Firefox is...
  8. Recent Windows 10 Update Problem - 3 Monitor Setup and Taskbar Moving

Recent Windows 10 Update Problem - 3 Monitor Setup and Taskbar Moving: After restart power down (haven't tested reboot), taskbar keeps moving to center monitor, even after being locked down to far right. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-windows-10-update-problem-3-monitor-setup/0c47e92b-8a25-4375-87f5-74c7c843e0de
  9. System shutdown itself and after restart two problems 1. cant log in profile and 2. taskbar...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System shutdown itself and after restart two problems 1. cant log in profile and 2. taskbar...: Hi I have Windows 10 version 1803(OS build 17134.165) As mentioned above, I got hit by both problems at same time. 1. We cant sign in to your account 2. Taskbar no response i.e. cant open settings, cant update nothing working except taskmanager and powershell Solutions...
  10. Problem with TaskBar

Problem with TaskBar: Hello, guys. For some reason, my taskbar is "auto-hide" out of nowhere. I can't flip it to disable it because i dont have an activated windows yet. I've tried everything i know so far. "gpedit.msc" "regedit" and thats all. haven't had any luck. Any ideas?...