Windows 10: Windows 10 taskbar problems

Discus and support Windows 10 taskbar problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 2 problems. #1 - when I hover over the taskbar time/date on the right side of taskbar - my other clocks do not appear - no response at all #2 - when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by touchefriend, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Windows 10 taskbar problems

2 problems.

#1 - when I hover over the taskbar time/date on the right side of taskbar - my other clocks do not appear - no response at all

#2 - when I right click on the taskbar time/date, I get a language other than English US - which is the language I have set in "settings" in Windows 10.

Any fixes for these problems?

:)

touchefriend, Jul 11, 2018

2. having a problem with Windows 10 taskbar. help needed,

It's still happening after i have done the above mentioned steps. I was running FireFox, I had 3 tabs open. 2 were Newegg.com, 1 was TPU. Closing them did NOT resolve the issue. Im starting to think that this is being caused by a windows process. notifications are entirely off too. FFS, this is really annoying.

***edit***
    I tried This fix, and im Hoping it will work.
    RAN=elevated PowerShell\Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}\Enter\fingers Crossed *Wink Windows 10 taskbar problems ;)

I Also installed "start10" and customised the start Menu, and Added a proper start button. Still no frozen taskbar, and its been Far longer than it normally takes until it used to happen.

jboydgolfer, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 11, 2018
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Windows 10 taskbar problems

NdMk2o1o, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 taskbar problems

1. Windows 10 taskbar problems - Similar Threads - taskbar problems

2. Taskbar and volume mixer problem!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and volume mixer problem!!!: i just brought a new Asus TUF gaming laptop with window 11 home about 6 days ago and while doing updating and installing app in to my new laptop that i found out 2 thingstaskbar have only 2 option left and centre? how can i change it top as it more useful to me when i have...
  3. Taskbar and volume mixer problem!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar and volume mixer problem!!!: i just brought a new Asus TUF gaming laptop with window 11 home about 6 days ago and while doing updating and installing app in to my new laptop that i found out 2 thingstaskbar have only 2 option left and centre? how can i change it top as it more useful to me when i have...
  4. Windows 11 Taskbar Behavior Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Behavior Problem: Using the "automatically hide the Taskbar" function. However, when File Explorer is open, the Taskbar will not re-appear by passing the mouse cursor over the bottom edge of the screen. How can I correct this?...
  5. Windows 11 Taskbar Behavior Problem

Windows 11 Taskbar Behavior Problem: Using the "automatically hide the Taskbar" function. However, when File Explorer is open, the Taskbar will not re-appear by passing the mouse cursor over the bottom edge of the screen. How can I correct this?...
  6. Taskbar problem on my Asus computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar problem on my Asus computer: Hello community,On my gaming PC Asus TUF Gaming, Ryzen7, RTX 3070ti, I have black bars at the level of the taskbar when my screen is set to 144hz. photo 1When I go into a game or a photo editing software in full screen, where the taskbar doesn't appear, the black and white...
  7. Taskbar problem on my Asus computer

Taskbar problem on my Asus computer: Hello community,On my gaming PC Asus TUF Gaming, Ryzen7, RTX 3070ti, I have black bars at the level of the taskbar when my screen is set to 144hz. photo 1When I go into a game or a photo editing software in full screen, where the taskbar doesn't appear, the black and white...
  8. Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems: I have installed the Windows 11 KB5034765 new version. The apps visible on the taskbar are not visible. If you move the mouse, the apps on the taskbar start moving to the left and right....
  9. Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems

Windows 11 Update Taskbar Breaking Problems: I have installed the Windows 11 KB5034765 new version. The apps visible on the taskbar are not visible. If you move the mouse, the apps on the taskbar start moving to the left and right....
  10. I have a problem when ever I open windows my taskbar doesn't show and i have to click...

I have a problem when ever I open windows my taskbar doesn't show and i have to click...: I tried my settings all the stuff but doesn't work what do i do?!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-when-ever-i-open-windows-my/f13f18b1-9686-4c48-b165-e0ac6a806024