Windows 10: Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available

Discus and support Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Will just wait for the ISO release for the clean install. Why wait? I have just finished a clean install with ISO made from the ESD. Tweet —... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Dave44, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Kari Win User

Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available

Why wait? I have just finished a clean install with ISO made from the ESD.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

2. badrobot Win User

yeah. I know. I made an ISO for 10041 but never used it. I got it ready in case I had serious problems. But I never had big problems with it. This update is also running well so far. I can wait for the ISO. But if lightning strikes, I will make the ISO. *Smile

badrobot, Mar 30, 2015
  3. badrobot Win User
    about what?

badrobot, Mar 30, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Spartan is still buggy.. Sometimes I can post here with it and then suddenly I can't.

BunnyJ, Mar 30, 2015
  5. HaHa!!!
    Lets do it.

Gina France, Mar 30, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Calculator is nice,., new look:

Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Mar 30, 2015
  7. labeeman Win User
    Yep and you can even resize it but it is still too big and you can only run one copy of it.

labeeman, Mar 30, 2015
  8. Kari Win User

My first post using Spartan. I think I like it *Smile.

9. BunnyJ New Member
    It works fine... but then suddenly you can't post here.

BunnyJ, Mar 30, 2015
  10. Geneo Win User
    For those who are dual booting to Windows 7, the install enables the fast boot option, and you will get disk checks when booting to Windows 7 after a shutdown. You need to go into the registry and disable it once again to prevent this.

Geneo, Mar 30, 2015
  11. Kari Win User
    For those like me who do the customization in Audit Mode with Sysprep before any user profiles are created, be sure to have the installer for an alternative browser available.

If you interrupt the installation from first OOBE dialog, the Settings screen with CTRL+SHIFT+F3 to enter the Audit Mode using the built-in admin account, Spartan is not available:

12. gzt7d8 Win User
    I have a couple of issues with Spartan; Favorites Bar is cutoff and I can't reorder the Favorites Bar which I've learned now that is not available in Build 10049.

But...it's fast and doesn't have a lot of overhead.

gzt7d8, Mar 30, 2015
  13. Geneo Win User

Same here with favorites bar. I reported it. They are always fast to start with, then when theys fixes the bugs, theys slows it down *Biggrin

Geneo, Mar 30, 2015
  14. Winuser Win User
    I'm having the same problem with Spartan as you Jeff. Had to keep trying before I could type in the reply box. I also could not copy and paste my user name and password to log in.

Winuser, Mar 30, 2015
  15. rmonroe36 Win User
    Ditto here. Almost a 2-hour download/install but no other issues........so far.

Rich

rmonroe36, Mar 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available - Similar Threads - Technical Preview Build

2. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18356 available now

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18356 available now: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 18356 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 18356 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area.The Preview SDK can be...
  3. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17661 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17661 now available: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK as the first Redstone 5 SDK. The Preview SDK can be downloaded from developer section on Windows Insider. For feedback and updates to the known issues, please see the developer forum. For new developer feature...
  4. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17046 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17046 now available: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 17046 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 17046 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be...
  5. New Windows 10 Technical Preview build now available for phones

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Technical Preview build now available for phones: UPDATE: We have fixed the server errors and you should be get updated. If you don’t see an update, keep trying. UPDATE: We discovered this morning that there was an error in the database for provisioning record data, which is required for new phones to join the Fast Ring...
  6. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17110 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17110 now available: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 17110 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 17110 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area.The Preview SDK can be...
  7. Windows Server Technical Preview 2 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server Technical Preview 2 now available: This is the second release of Windows Server Technical Preview. In this documentation Windows Server is referred to as Windows Server Technical Preview unless there is a need to distinguish between this release and the previous release. Information: Windows Server Technical...
  8. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 now available: Today we are releasing a new Technical Preview build for PCs – 10061. This build will be available to the Fast ring, and will be delivered via Windows Update. You can wait for your PCs normal installation time for Windows Updates and it will install automatically, or you can...
  9. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10052 now available for phones

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10052 now available for phones: Hi everyone, We’re releasing Build 10052 of the Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones to the Fast ring today. This build is a minor update from the 10051 build that we released 11 days ago with several of the top issues affecting Insiders fixed. There are no new features...
  10. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041 now available: I’m happy to announce we’re rolling out Build 10041 for PCs to the Fast ring. Like all of the previous preview builds this one comes with a collection of new functionality and bug fixes. The build will only be available through Windows Update for systems already running a...