Windows 10: Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available

Discus and support Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; None on mine so far.. but the longer I use Spartan, the more bugs are hatching... You're not kidding! Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Dave44, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available

You're not kidding!

Edwin, Mar 30, 2015
  2. badrobot Win User

Ditto!

The new tool is faster @Kari ! Thanks again!

Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available [​IMG]

badrobot, Mar 30, 2015
  3. Kari Win User
    One disappointment was to learn that in Audit Mode (signing in to Audit is automatically done with built-in admin account) you cannot run Spartan.

4. groze Win User

I see my mistake. No iso. I wait tell later and switch to the fast ring and download that version.

groze, Mar 30, 2015
  5. Kari Win User
    Did you read the comparison between the ESD and WIM based ISO images? This quote from the tut, added this part today:

6. Edwin New Member
    I'm just going to mount the iso and copy the files to the usb stick again. Should work.

Edwin, Mar 30, 2015
  7. Vladimir Win User
    I had a hard time here. I needed to reset 10041... but finally the update is coming !

Vladimir, Mar 30, 2015
  8. Edwin New Member

Clean install went well.
    But, that's about all I can handle for tonight! *Wink

Edwin, Mar 30, 2015
  9. Kari Win User
    Kids! It's almost 8 AM here, I have been sitting here, installing and sysprepping all night. I have done four clean installs on physical machines and about 10 on virtual machines this night.

10. Edwin New Member
    I know! I gotta slug concrete tomorrow though, so if I don't get a few winks I'll be useless! *Wink

Edwin, Mar 30, 2015
  11. Kari Win User
    Relocating Users folder to another drive with Sysprep did not work when installation was made machine connected to network. Installing without connection, Audit Mode and Sysprep still without connection and finally the OOBE boot without a connection gives a new screen at the end of the OOBE, last dialog before getting to the desktop. Clicking Skip lets sign in with a local account.

When ready, network can be connected. Not even a trace of Users folder on C:, user profiles will on this machine always be created on D: *Smile.

12. Edwin New Member
    Stopwatch and Timer goes full screen! *Confused

Edwin, Mar 30, 2015
  13. BRKKAB Win User

I just installed it. There only appears to be 2 changes so far. 1. Project Spartan has arrived. 2. Windows Defender has changed. The Settings aren't at the top anymore, they're on the mid-right side. When you click on it now open up in PC Settings.3. The Mail, People & Calendar bug from Build 10041 is still there in Build 10049.Personally this bug should've never existed. These are changes that I haven't seen posted here yet.

BRKKAB, Mar 30, 2015
  14. z3r010 Win User
    That was the easiest update I've done, I've woken up this morning to my PC running a new build ready and waiting for me *Biggrin

z3r010, Mar 30, 2015
  15. Odiwan Win User
    Hello to all Win10 Junkies,

hope you will understand my english Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available :)
    Well, after being happy that there is a new update for Windows 10, now it changes to sadness.

I will get an error info after trying to get the new update.
    The Windows update function will find the fbl_inpressive 10049 Professional but when directly after finding it there comes the info-> installing and then it stops with an error message.
    I only got it in german so i dont know if someone could give me some help with it:

But neverless i will post it here:
    Beim Installieren von Updates sind Probleme aufgetreten. Wir versuche es allerdings später noch einmal. Falls diese meldung weiter erscheint und sie im internet suchen möchten oder den support bezüglich weiterer informationen kontaktieren möchten: (0x80246017).

It would be great if some people could give me some tipps to get the new update too.

Regards

Odiwan, Mar 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available - Similar Threads - Technical Preview Build

2. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18356 available now

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18356 available now: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 18356 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 18356 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area.The Preview SDK can be...
  3. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17661 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17661 now available: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK as the first Redstone 5 SDK. The Preview SDK can be downloaded from developer section on Windows Insider. For feedback and updates to the known issues, please see the developer forum. For new developer feature...
  4. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17046 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17046 now available: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 17046 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 17046 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be...
  5. New Windows 10 Technical Preview build now available for phones

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Technical Preview build now available for phones: UPDATE: We have fixed the server errors and you should be get updated. If you don’t see an update, keep trying. UPDATE: We discovered this morning that there was an error in the database for provisioning record data, which is required for new phones to join the Fast Ring...
  6. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17110 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17110 now available: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 17110 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 17110 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area.The Preview SDK can be...
  7. Windows Server Technical Preview 2 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server Technical Preview 2 now available: This is the second release of Windows Server Technical Preview. In this documentation Windows Server is referred to as Windows Server Technical Preview unless there is a need to distinguish between this release and the previous release. Information: Windows Server Technical...
  8. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 now available: Today we are releasing a new Technical Preview build for PCs – 10061. This build will be available to the Fast ring, and will be delivered via Windows Update. You can wait for your PCs normal installation time for Windows Updates and it will install automatically, or you can...
  9. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10052 now available for phones

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10052 now available for phones: Hi everyone, We’re releasing Build 10052 of the Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones to the Fast ring today. This build is a minor update from the 10051 build that we released 11 days ago with several of the top issues affecting Insiders fixed. There are no new features...
  10. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041 now available: I’m happy to announce we’re rolling out Build 10041 for PCs to the Fast ring. Like all of the previous preview builds this one comes with a collection of new functionality and bug fixes. The build will only be available through Windows Update for systems already running a...