Windows 10: Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available

Discus and support Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Beim Installieren von Updates sind Probleme aufgetreten. Wir versuche es allerdings später noch einmal. Falls diese meldung weiter erscheint und sie im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Dave44, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available

Translation: Problems have occurred when installing updates. We can try again but later. If this message still appears and you want to search on the internet or would like to contact support of for further information: (0 x 80246017).

Cliff S, Mar 30, 2015
  2. davehc Win User

Odiwan. This can happen if you have used the hack to put the Windows update back into the Control Panel....??

davehc, Mar 30, 2015
  3. brummyfan Win User
    Update went smoothly, now I want to try updating Win8.1*Smile
    EDIT: Spartan is fast, even IE11 seems very fast compared to the previous build *Biggrin

brummyfan, Mar 30, 2015
  4. Odiwan Win User

Hi Dave

what do you mean with" hack to put windows update back into the Control Panel"?
    I didnt change anything in Windows 10..

Greetings

Odiwan, Mar 30, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Well, so far the new build is stable/fast and I found that TapinRadio works about a million times better. MS is on the right track with this build. Now guys/gals(MS) get the RTM READY!! *Biggrin

BunnyJ, Mar 30, 2015
  6. NickTh Win User
    My PC seems incapable to complete the Update correctly. I'm trying right now one more time and if it fails again, I will post further. Windows rolled back to 10041 automatically.

NickTh, Mar 30, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    I found that the update is very slow.. well.. terribly slow. So, I created an ISO from the ESD and performed a clean install and everything is working just fine. Oh and this build with a clean install has a small foot print.

BunnyJ, Mar 30, 2015
  8. magilla Win User

I updated both my systems to 49. Now, I note that the calendar and mail folders are not functional once again. I have to find the work-around to get those working. As far as I can tell, the Spartan browser is OK. I have no problems with IE, and I agree that the IE seems somewhat faster. I played with the 'markup' function in Spartan and it is OK, but I did not use it that much. Will try some additional use of it today. I was too tired last evening. Once again -- with each update -- I have lost my ability of one computer to sleep. I have to look at my system adjustments and determine if they have gone away as did the calendar and mail folders. Overall, I think the update went well. Yes, it is slow in updating, but the fact that the update manages to do as much as it is able to do with relatively minimal disruption is amazing to me.

magilla, Mar 30, 2015
  9. NickTh Win User
    I will try the same I guess, because from within Windows Updates both times I got this.
    Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available [​IMG]

It was an immediate restart, neither the 1% didn't pass.

NickTh, Mar 30, 2015
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    My update was so slow and I really wanted to perform a clean instillation of this build so I created the ISO to do this.. and I'm happy I did in the long run.

BunnyJ, Mar 30, 2015
  11. rmonroe36 Win User
    I'm one of the lucky ones. Here, at home, with a dual boot of 8.1.1 all builds updated without a problem. Last night the update was slow and required almost 2 hours of patience. Will be experimenting this PM at my computer club with additional installations - upgrade path and clean install.

Rich

rmonroe36, Mar 30, 2015
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    New update(s).. so far only defender but a new one today:

Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available - Similar Threads - Technical Preview Build

2. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18356 available now

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18356 available now: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 18356 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 18356 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area.The Preview SDK can be...
  3. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17661 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17661 now available: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK as the first Redstone 5 SDK. The Preview SDK can be downloaded from developer section on Windows Insider. For feedback and updates to the known issues, please see the developer forum. For new developer feature...
  4. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17046 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17046 now available: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 17046 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 17046 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be...
  5. New Windows 10 Technical Preview build now available for phones

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Technical Preview build now available for phones: UPDATE: We have fixed the server errors and you should be get updated. If you don’t see an update, keep trying. UPDATE: We discovered this morning that there was an error in the database for provisioning record data, which is required for new phones to join the Fast Ring...
  6. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17110 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 17110 now available: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 17110 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 17110 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area.The Preview SDK can be...
  7. Windows Server Technical Preview 2 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server Technical Preview 2 now available: This is the second release of Windows Server Technical Preview. In this documentation Windows Server is referred to as Windows Server Technical Preview unless there is a need to distinguish between this release and the previous release. Information: Windows Server Technical...
  8. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 now available: Today we are releasing a new Technical Preview build for PCs – 10061. This build will be available to the Fast ring, and will be delivered via Windows Update. You can wait for your PCs normal installation time for Windows Updates and it will install automatically, or you can...
  9. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10052 now available for phones

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10052 now available for phones: Hi everyone, We’re releasing Build 10052 of the Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones to the Fast ring today. This build is a minor update from the 10051 build that we released 11 days ago with several of the top issues affecting Insiders fixed. There are no new features...
  10. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041 now available: I’m happy to announce we’re rolling out Build 10041 for PCs to the Fast ring. Like all of the previous preview builds this one comes with a collection of new functionality and bug fixes. The build will only be available through Windows Update for systems already running a...