Windows 10: Windows 10 Technical Preview in other countries

Discus and support Windows 10 Technical Preview in other countries in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can the Windows 10 Technical Preview be used by people outside of the US? I have check the terms of use right before the stage of joining the program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Computer0304, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Windows 10 Technical Preview in other countries

Can the Windows 10 Technical Preview be used by people outside of the US? I have check the terms of use right before the stage of joining the program but I have canceled so far just in case. The terms of use says nothing about actually being unable to use it outside of the US.
    Is this telling me I have to be in the US to use it or is it just something that is important only to US residents?

:)

Computer0304, Oct 6, 2014
  2. BecksW Win User

Windows 10 Technical Preview vs. Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview

Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones gives you a sneak peek at
    Windows 10 for phones. If you’re interested in getting the latest software updates to Windows Phone 8.1, continue to use the Developer Preview for Windows Phone 8.1 instead.

Be sure to check out How to use Windows 10 Technical Preview
    for helpful info highlighting the new things you can do with the Technical Preview on your phone.

We’ve also created some online forums where you can ask questions and get answers from other Technical Preview users and Microsoft support professionals. (We don't offer technical support for
    Windows 10 Technical Preview or any other prerelease software.)

BecksW, Oct 6, 2014
  3. Lumia Denim for 635?

Hi Dominique,

The global list of Lumia updates is maintained by Microsoft at this link.
    You will need to select the link for your region and then scroll down to find your country and phone.

The Denm update is not a technical preview, it is a firmware and OS update that provides the Windows Phone 8.1 experience. The Windows 10 Insider Preview is a technical preview and is not intended to be used on your primary phone.

Christopher Miller, Oct 6, 2014
  4. Windows 10 Technical Preview in other countries

Sounds like that section is just for US users

I am in the UK and the preview is working fine

paulsalter, Oct 6, 2014
  5. The only problem is that the Korean website doesn't have the technical preview in their website. Maybe it is specifically for English speakers?
    Edit: Never mind. I check the website and on the Technical Preview FAQ, when you press on the sign up link, it straight up sends me to the English insider program website.

Computer0304, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Technical Preview in other countries

1. Windows 10 Technical Preview in other countries - Similar Threads - Technical Preview countries

2. Windows 10 activation in other country

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation in other country: If I buy windows 10 pro license from microsoft us, can it be activated in Europe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-in-other-country/fc1ae317-a9f5-4a46-8aa7-cfc9223b56e1"
  3. The Windows 10 technical preview setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Windows 10 technical preview setup: Hello, Please be sure to give me the Windows 10 technical preview setup download link. Please tell me what I need to do to get this link, do I have to sign up? I mention that I have Microsoft account. Wait for response! Thank you! A good day!...
  4. win 10 technical preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 technical preview: Hi all downloaded latest win 10 (10162) TP yesterday but can only install on any instance of windows im using that time of installation be it 7 or 8 ..... or on a Virtual Box, but not a drive of my choice ?, will this be the same for the final release of win 10 or will u be...
  5. Download Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones‏

in Windows 10 News
    Download Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones‏: Hello, Windows Insider – It's Gabe again from our Operating Systems Group (OSG) with more updates on the Windows Insider Program. Since I last wrote to you, we've had over one million more Windows Insiders join the program! One reason for the growing interest was our...
  6. Office Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Office Technical Preview: Microsoft has a private Office 2016 beat group who have access to the next version of Office, and if you feel bummed that you were not included in the group, there is now a way to download the bits. If you head to the source link below, you can now sign up for the Office...
  7. Internet Explorer and the Windows 10 Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Explorer and the Windows 10 Technical Preview: Today, the Windows 10 Technical Preview was launched to give an early look at what’s next for Windows. Only available to install by joining the Windows Insider Program, the Technical Preview is also the best way to see the latest from Internet Explorer so join today. In this...
  8. Windows 10 Technical Preview - bits and pieces

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview - bits and pieces: Internet Explorer and the Windows 10 Technical Preview - MSDN IEBlog Internet Explorer and the Windows 10 Technical Preview Published Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:30 PM Today, the Windows 10 Technical Preview was launched to give an early look at what’s next for...
  9. Windows 10 Technical Preview - Keylogger

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Technical Preview - Keylogger: Hello all, I guess this time Microsoft will have to face many problems.... I don't know why people say "There is a keylogger in Windows 10 Technical Preview". They say Microsoft collects their personal Data because they heard this from others. I may agree but it was...
  10. Windows Server Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server Technical Preview: At the heart of the Microsoft Cloud OS vision, Windows Server brings Microsoft’s experience delivering global-scale cloud services into your infrastructure. Windows Server Technical Preview provides a wide range of new and enhanced features and capabilities spanning server...