Windows 10: Windows 10 technical preview system requirements-Official

Discus and support Windows 10 technical preview system requirements-Official in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft just took the wraps off Windows 10, its next major update to the Windows platform. The software will be designed to work among all types of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by elhassan, Sep 30, 2014.

1. elhassan Win User

Windows 10 technical preview system requirements-Official

More...

:)

elhassan, Sep 30, 2014

2. Windows 10 Technical preview

im using windows 10 technical preview on my lumia. How Im supposed to get official windows 10? Should roll back to windows 8.1? If i get official build directly from my technical preview, will my data be retained?

KaushalKedilaya B S, Sep 30, 2014
  3. Tech Preview to windows 10

Original Title:

Tech Preview to 10

Can I go from the technical preview of Windows 10 to the official Windows 10 release?

JamesHunt_951, Sep 30, 2014
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Thanks for the information.

BunnyJ, Sep 30, 2014
  5. elhassan Win User
    Welcom Buddy

elhassan, Sep 30, 2014
  6. Clam Win User
    "A Microsoft account and internet access"

I'm surprised nobody commented on this. Does this mean we won't be able to use local profiles, no matter what? :|

7. elhassan Win User
    I think we could do that...maybe Microsoft account for the activation since its only a technical preview.

elhassan, Sep 30, 2014
  8. BunnyJ New Member

I think that the MS account will be required to access the insider program.

And I bet you will need this as well to download the preview.

BunnyJ, Sep 30, 2014
  9. ARC
    Arc Win User
    What about the possibility to install 10 technical preview on a virtual machine?

10. BunnyJ New Member
    It will come in an ISO format so yes, you will be able to use a virtual environment.

BunnyJ, Sep 30, 2014
  11. Tews Win User
    That's what I plan on doing Arc... this is the perfect situation for a VM.. *Nerd

12. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Hi Tom. *Smile I can remember the time when the first or second preview of windows 8 was out ... it was very hard to install it on a VM. John suggested some custom VM settings to do it, and then it worked.

I dont have a spare disc right now, cannot get any during the festivals, so VM is my "the last hope". *Smile

13. theog Win User

Disc ready & waiting.

theog, Sep 30, 2014
  14. elhassan Win User
    i will install it on physical computer as i will try it on VMware......i hope we won't get the screen of death this time

elhassan, Sep 30, 2014
  15. Tews Win User
    I'll let you know how it goes, but I might have to go about a little different. Depending how they roll it out. If its an .iso file, then its pretty straight forward. If they push it through Windows Store, I'll let ya know... *Wink

Thema:

1. Windows 10 technical preview system requirements-Official - Similar Threads - technical preview system

2. The Windows 10 technical preview setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Windows 10 technical preview setup: Hello, Please be sure to give me the Windows 10 technical preview setup download link. Please tell me what I need to do to get this link, do I have to sign up? I mention that I have Microsoft account. Wait for response! Thank you! A good day!...
  3. win 10 technical preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 technical preview: Hi all downloaded latest win 10 (10162) TP yesterday but can only install on any instance of windows im using that time of installation be it 7 or 8 ..... or on a Virtual Box, but not a drive of my choice ?, will this be the same for the final release of win 10 or will u be...
  4. Download Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones‏

in Windows 10 News
    Download Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones‏: Hello, Windows Insider – It's Gabe again from our Operating Systems Group (OSG) with more updates on the Windows Insider Program. Since I last wrote to you, we've had over one million more Windows Insiders join the program! One reason for the growing interest was our...
  5. Office Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Office Technical Preview: Microsoft has a private Office 2016 beat group who have access to the next version of Office, and if you feel bummed that you were not included in the group, there is now a way to download the bits. If you head to the source link below, you can now sign up for the Office...
  6. Internet Explorer and the Windows 10 Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Explorer and the Windows 10 Technical Preview: Today, the Windows 10 Technical Preview was launched to give an early look at what’s next for Windows. Only available to install by joining the Windows Insider Program, the Technical Preview is also the best way to see the latest from Internet Explorer so join today. In this...
  7. Windows 10 Technical Preview - bits and pieces

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview - bits and pieces: Internet Explorer and the Windows 10 Technical Preview - MSDN IEBlog Internet Explorer and the Windows 10 Technical Preview Published Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:30 PM Today, the Windows 10 Technical Preview was launched to give an early look at what’s next for...
  8. Official FAQ regarding Windows 10 Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Official FAQ regarding Windows 10 Technical Preview: I thought I 'd share some info from the Partner info document - NB: I have edited it as it was released as Confidential. Partner Q&A The new servicing approach for Windows 10 makes it easier for customers to stay current and get the latest features, while at the same...
  9. Windows 10 Technical Preview - Keylogger

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Technical Preview - Keylogger: Hello all, I guess this time Microsoft will have to face many problems.... I don't know why people say "There is a keylogger in Windows 10 Technical Preview". They say Microsoft collects their personal Data because they heard this from others. I may agree but it was...
  10. Windows Server Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server Technical Preview: At the heart of the Microsoft Cloud OS vision, Windows Server brings Microsoft’s experience delivering global-scale cloud services into your infrastructure. Windows Server Technical Preview provides a wide range of new and enhanced features and capabilities spanning server...