Windows 10: Windows 10 tells me that "My adminstrator" wont allow me to open apps.

Discus and support Windows 10 tells me that "My adminstrator" wont allow me to open apps. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Im trying to open the app "Task manager", but windows keeps telling me that my "administrator" wont allow me to. Here is the exact message that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nunutrxh, Dec 8, 2015.

1. nunutrxh Win User

Windows 10 tells me that "My adminstrator" wont allow me to open apps.

Im trying to open the app "Task manager", but windows keeps telling me that my "administrator" wont allow me to.

Here is the exact message that Windows tells me:
    "Task manager has been disabled by your administrator"

Plese help, i really need this app to work.

:)

nunutrxh, Dec 8, 2015

2. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

Every single number.. No i've tested in on my mothers phone and her ID isn't set on private but still doesn't show. When i miss the call it automatically sends me a message saying who called, well if there number isn't on private.

hamburglar1, Dec 8, 2015
  3. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

I've had this problem since ever... Whenever i recieve a call it doesn't show the caller. All it says is " Call ". Please someone help me get rid of this ! My settings are set as " Say caller's name; - On "

hamburglar1, Dec 8, 2015
  4. Doverboy Win User

Welcome to the forums!

Check Group Policy Editor to see if it has been disabled. Go to the Search Box and type Edit Group Policy. Click on it when it displays; this will open Local Group Policy Editor.

Under User Configuration, select Administrative Templates. Then select All Settings at the bottom of the list.

Click on "Setting" in the Title Bar to sort the list alphabetically.

Scroll down the list and open "Remove Task Manager".

Most likely this is set to "Enabled". Change it to "Disabled".

Select OK, close Policy Editor.

Task Manager should now be available.

I hope this helps!

Doverboy, Dec 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 tells me that "My adminstrator" wont allow me to open apps. - Similar Threads - tells adminstrator wont

2. My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.: Hello, my laptop wont let me open anything such as my settings, my wifi, my volume settings and nothing else will open no matter how many times I click it. Only apps that are already instaled such as google, fox fire, or games open but nothing else will. Ive already tried...
  3. My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.: Hello, my laptop wont let me open anything such as my settings, my wifi, my volume settings and nothing else will open no matter how many times I click it. Only apps that are already instaled such as google, fox fire, or games open but nothing else will. Ive already tried...
  4. laptop wont allow me to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop wont allow me to download: whenever i try to download anything this pops up usually there is a button that says yes for allowing an app to make changes to device but for some reason it isnt appearing for me how do i fix this asap...
  5. laptop wont allow me to download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop wont allow me to download: whenever i try to download anything this pops up usually there is a button that says yes for allowing an app to make changes to device but for some reason it isnt appearing for me how do i fix this asap...
  6. Microsoft wont allow me install apps in my pc

Microsoft wont allow me install apps in my pc: I have a PC which I linked to my Microsoft account but for some reasons now I cant install a new app or uninstall the apps, reason am getting a prompt to enter admin credentials, I have only one account signed in to the pc and when I add its credentials still Microsoft does...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 wont allow me to install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 wont allow me to install: Hello, i have a question! Can you download a older version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition? Because im using Windows 10 1709 and it requires newer version of Windows 10 but if its not possible on Version 1709, Will it maybe work on 1809?...
  8. My PC wont allow me to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My PC wont allow me to activate windows.: So I've had my gaming PC for almost a year now. I recently done a update to my drivers and now for some unknown reason it says that my windows isn't activated. I no longer have the original product key I got when I bought my PC as I thought oh I activated it I wont need it no...
  9. Windows 10 update wont let me open an app

Windows 10 update wont let me open an app: i just did an update for my device after restarting it, i restarted it because i changed my VRAM from 128mb to 512mb, i wanted to run an app better. after restarting my laptop i tried to open the app and it wouldnt open. i pressed it and it a blue bar showed up next to the...
  10. Windows 10 will not allow me to install an old version of CCleaner. Keeps telling me it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 will not allow me to install an old version of CCleaner. Keeps telling me it...: I'm trying to wipe free space on my external drive with CCleaner and it incorrectly labels it an SSD and blocks the wipe. So I googled the issue and it was suggested to install an earlier version of CCleaner. I downloaded the earlier version and no luck. Windows blocks it. Is...