Windows 10: Windows 10 TH2 ISO English language warning

Discus and support Windows 10 TH2 ISO English language warning in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello! I just tried to download the new build of Windows 10 from the this tutorial and I was surprised to find out it was English GB, not English... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by spapakons, Nov 12, 2015.

1. spapakons Win User

Windows 10 TH2 ISO English language warning

Hello!

I just tried to download the new build of Windows 10 from the this tutorial and I was surprised to find out it was English GB, not English US, as the "international" would suggest! I am now downloading the plain English language which I hope is English US and will let me do the full upgrade.

So be careful!

English International = English GB (British version, cannot be used to upgrade English US)
    English = English US (American version, cannot be used to upgrade English GB)

I just though to post it to save others the time to download the wrong language.

:)

spapakons, Nov 12, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Media Creation Tool is NOT working

To download version 1511,
    Click HERE
    to get the ISO, make sure to select the correct language and architecture (32bit or 64bit).

DaveM121, Nov 12, 2015
  3. iramsaqeeb, Nov 12, 2015
  4. Windows 10 TH2 ISO English language warning

Thank you for the Information! *Smile

Cluster Head, Nov 12, 2015
  5. Slugger Win User
    Use Windows Media Creator instead. Windows 10

Slugger, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 TH2 ISO English language warning

1. Windows 10 TH2 ISO English language warning - Similar Threads - TH2 ISO English

2. Windows 11 English or English International ISO?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 English or English International ISO?: Quick question, Doing an Upgrade from Windows 11 21H2 to 22H2 with the ISO file. PC Health Check says I'm compatible but it's just not showing in Windows UpdateI'm from Canada, with the Display Language being set to the US With the Regional format and the preferred Language...
  3. Windows 11 English or English International ISO?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 English or English International ISO?: Quick question, Doing an Upgrade from Windows 11 21H2 to 22H2 with the ISO file. PC Health Check says I'm compatible but it's just not showing in Windows UpdateI'm from Canada, with the Display Language being set to the US With the Regional format and the preferred Language...
  4. Multiple English Languages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple English Languages: can someone explain to me why I have two English keyboards and I can't remove either of them? System locale is English New Zealand https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-english-languages/736d21b4-3b92-426c-a6a5-5a07df695cea
  5. Windows 10 Pro - Non-English language laptop, cannot change language to English

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro - Non-English language laptop, cannot change language to English: I'm aware that many questions have been asked, but sadly, I can't find the answer... Due to Covid and travel restrictions, I've had to buy a laptop in Czech Rep. It came pre-installed with Win 10 Pro, and thus the ability to change display language or so I believe, according...
  6. Windows 10 Single Language Change To English

Windows 10 Single Language Change To English: I could't find any way to replace current language which is Turkish. I want to make it English. I saw some posts somebody did this uploading cab file. But I don't think it's the safest way. Plus, Microsoft doesn't support these language packs after 1809 officially. I believe...
  7. Windows 10 Language Change to English

Windows 10 Language Change to English: Hello! I bought my desktop here in China, a friend of mine already checked my pc. We already installed the language pack and still, Microsoft Edge, Control Panel, generally most of the Windows interface is still in Chinese. The log in screen and a few is changed to English....
  8. How to change windows installation iso language from one to English

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change windows installation iso language from one to English: How to change windows installation iso language from France or else to en-us English in entire Windows pack? (i.e. must be in English when Windows running) 101858
  9. How to Download Windows 10 TH2 (November Update) ISOs from MS

in Windows 10 News
    How to Download Windows 10 TH2 (November Update) ISOs from MS: Official ISOs still available, but they’re all hidden [img] As you probably heard during the weekend, Microsoft decided to remove the Windows 10 Threshold 2 (November Update) ISO download links all of a sudden, so the only way to get this new version is now via...
  10. language: japanese to english

in Windows 10 Support
    language: japanese to english: I accidentally upgrade my windows 8 to windows 10 while in Japanese I want everything back in English I already tick regional language ,language settings and system locale my clock settings and keyboard are fine now but the system language is still in Japanese.. [img]...